http://

WHEN WE KNOW
Vinnie+Paz.jpg

OR ANYONE ELSE WOULDN'T APPROVE

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

highlife32 wrote:

VicRain24 wrote:

Real talk ima have to either go with Kanye or Ross..

And the only reason I didnt say Lupe is because he's chillin, because realistically he might be the best overall rapper in the game.

^^^^^LMAO this is what u consider the best??????

1c22539e4a3a3bcee5e60d4eb3a83a73f6a9559.jpg
9e025a2e7331bb5cea568f76fee8834f60b02d2.jpg
9de2563e4b312be1ed368d8b540b15a10d56c8b.jpg

^^^^^that looks like 3 gay, fake, corny a** rappers to me...............smh @ the future (and/or the best according to yall) of hip hop

M16?

nerd.gif

yeeeuuuuppp, just look at the rest of his posts in here, hes baaaaaack

indifferent.gif
, no.

That post that's quoted right here by him is on point though. Kanye is straight up gay, Ross is a fraud, and Lupe, as much as NT jocks him as being"real".. is just a hipster gimmick kids listen to tryna be "genuine". Just about everything else this dude has posted on here has beencompletely wrong though.

StaXX wrote:
Shut up. We know it's you.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i think dude shut down his account or some !#%# cause he got found out. If you click on highlife's name it just says error
laugh.gif

What a *#@%*#* %+#+#... throws out ******ed statements and than just goes and deletes his name. i swear it pisses me off when some people here think they havethe right to call Kanye and Lupe gay and lame just because a guy like Lupe spits real nice unquestionably but just doesnt act all "hard" and *!!% andjust pull gay @%% moves like this just bewilders me... Have fun riding Snoops $%!+ when youa ctually know *!!% about him in the 1st place. LAME
smh.gif

Originally Posted by highlife32

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Jay will always come to mind w/ me... But for the now, I'd go w/ Lupe &/or TI.
But how is Snoop better than Fab if Snoop HAS ADMITTED TO HAVING A GHOST WRITER?!.

snoop is already a legend, he has been writing his own and other peoples lyrics for longer than most of these cats have even been in the game.....to have a ghost writer for one cd towards the end of his career (which he was not trying to hide) is not a bad thing.......wayne and kanye been getting most if not all their lyrics ghost written, and then trying to cover it up so people think they write their own music.....

i was not saying snoop is the best right now, its obvious hes not. but anybody who says any of these new booty rappers can even compare to what snoop has done in his career, is just plain stupid.......

and for the record........doggystyle>anything that is or ever will be released from kanye and fab
Ima go ahead and call it.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

StaXX wrote:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i think dude shut down his account or some !#%# cause he got found out. If you click on highlife's name it just says error
laugh.gif

What a %!$+##% @#@$#... throws out ******ed statements and than just goes and deletes his name. i swear it pisses me off when some people here think they have the right to call Kanye and Lupe gay and lame just because a guy like Lupe spits real nice unquestionably but just doesnt act all "hard" and ##!@ and just pull gay %!# moves like this just bewilders me... Have fun riding Snoops @%*! when youa ctually know ##!@ about him in the 1st place. LAME
smh.gif

What are you ******ed ?

I read your post and went to try it and you have to replace the "e" with a "u" in the link for it to work. I'm not some dude from Caliwho listens to horrible rappers and thinks Pun/L are worse than Snoop Dogg, so fall back. #+%% would I make an alternate account for like I'm really gonnago "trick" dudes on here for anyway ?
indifferent.gif
I remember when I made this SN first thing I did was put my old SN in the sig in huge bold letters..

Originally Posted by M16

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

What a %!$+##% @#@$#... throws out ******ed statements and than just goes and deletes his name. i swear it pisses me off when some people here think they have the right to call Kanye and Lupe gay and lame just because a guy like Lupe spits real nice unquestionably but just doesnt act all "hard" and ##!@ and just pull gay %!# moves like this just bewilders me... Have fun riding Snoops @%*! when youa ctually know ##!@ about him in the 1st place. LAME
smh.gif

What are you ******ed ?

I read your post and went to try it and you have to replace the "e" with a "u" in the link for it to work. I'm not some dude from Cali who listens to horrible rappers and thinks Pun/L are worse than Snoop Dogg, so fall back. #+%% would I make an alternate account for like I'm really gonna go "trick" dudes on here for anyway ?
indifferent.gif
I remember when I made this SN first thing I did was put my old SN in the sig in huge bold letters..
First of all i never even posted a link so i dont know what the +!+# you talking about... 2nd of all all i did was click on highlifes name and itjust said error when every other name i clicked on worked. So explain that. Yeah and you wouldnt go and trick people JUSt like you wouldnt admit that that picwas of you at first also. If that isnt you than both of you are @!#!*#+ lames, but if it isnt you, than why the +!+# you defending him like it IS you andsaying that his opinions like that Snoop is ill and %%+% are the same as your own? If that isnt you than i NEVER accused YOU of saying all that %%+% aboutSnoop, so how about you back the +!+# off.

I cant believe you are really still posting on here trying to act hard and %%+%. I swear if i met you in person i would knock you the +!+# out. idc if youstill post and %%+% thats your own thing, but PLEASE stop acting hard cause you really not. So many @!#!*#+ internet gangsters on here
smh.gif

highlife32 is not M16.

...but if he keeps going at this rate, he'll end up getting treated just like ol' boy.

Just ignore the _ and keep it moving, there's no point in having a discussion with him.

Man i dont know about yall but imma go out on a limb here............................

Id rather have m16 than this highlife character anyday.......................................
....................Im just sayin

But anyway i dont give a flyin @#$* about a damn gimmick Lupe will rap circles around some of these "Real" rappers

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. When the hell did I say Snoop is ill or any of the *+%$ you just typed ? Since when is two posts in a 8 page threadjust responding saying it's not me make me "defending dude so hard" ?

The last two sentences...
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
please dude, just stop. Whose acting hard ? Look at your pathetic empty little e-threats then complaining about"internet gangsters".... within one sentence...
laugh.gif

I swear you guys let M16 get under your skin too easy
laugh.gif
I bet a lot of yall log off and talk to your friends about how you ether some clown online hahaa

Originally Posted by M16

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. When the hell did I say Snoop is ill or any of the *+%$ you just typed ? Since when is two posts in a 8 page thread just responding saying it's not me make me "defending dude so hard" ?

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
please dude, just stop. Whose acting hard ? Look at your pathetic empty little e-threats then complaining about "internet gangsters".... within one sentence...
laugh.gif
Ok Hindu-Rabbi. I dont give a *+$$ who you are (a little shmuck who shouldnt ever call anybody soft) or who the !$%% highlife is, but i do knowthat both of yall should not ever be calling anybody soft.

And just because a dude like Lupe doesnt rap about "hard" *+$$ does not make him a bad rapper. cause as dude said before Lupe may be "soft"but he would out-rap 90% of these "hard" rappers, and at the end of the day thats what hiphop is about who spits the best. And Lupe is one of the beslyrisists of this generation.

And you or highlife idk if yall the same or what i could #%$!+#+ care less should both shut up cause both of yall just sound like morons when you talk
smh.gif

In all honesty, highlife has produced the highest amount of unintelligent posts, by one user, in a single topic. Dude is just talking complete nonsense.
laugh.gif

And to people saying M16 is highlife...absolutely not. Regardless of how far fetched some of M16's posts are he can at least form a proper sentence andsound somewhat intelligent as opposed to highlife.

And anyway, back on topic:

Jay, Nas, Lupe and Royce.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

What a *#@%*#* %+#+#... throws out ******ed statements and than just goes and deletes his name. i swear it pisses me off when some people here think they have the right to call Kanye and Lupe gay and lame just because a guy like Lupe spits real nice unquestionably but just doesnt act all "hard" and *!!% and just pull gay @%% moves like this just bewilders me... Have fun riding Snoops $%!+ when youa ctually know *!!% about him in the 1st place. LAME
smh.gif

w*f are u babbling about??? this dude ridin my nuts so bad.............if u got an error when u clicked on my screen name, its becuase when i set up my ntaccount, i set it to block all douchebags from clicking on my sn

and OBVIOUSLY u dont know s**** about your music history, becuase snoop, daz, and dre all said at one time or another that daz made most of the beats ondoggystyle, and hella other beats for death row........just because it has dres name in the credits doesnt mean he did the whole album by himself.....ive heardsnoop say more than once, that daz was makin the beats, dre was just touchin em up

Originally Posted by M16

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. When the hell did I say Snoop is ill or any of the *+%$ you just typed ? Since when is two posts in a 8 page thread just responding saying it's not me make me "defending dude so hard" ?

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
please dude, just stop. Whose acting hard ? Look at your pathetic empty little e-threats then complaining about "internet gangsters".... within one sentence...
laugh.gif
Ok Hindu-Rabbi. I dont give a *+$$ who you are (a little shmuck who shouldnt ever call anybody soft) or who the !$%% highlife is, but i do know that both of yall should not ever be calling anybody soft.

And just because a dude like Lupe doesnt rap about "hard" *+$$ does not make him a bad rapper. cause as dude said before Lupe may be "soft" but he would out-rap 90% of these "hard" rappers, and at the end of the day thats what hiphop is about who spits the best. And Lupe is one of the bes lyrisists of this generation.

And you or highlife idk if yall the same or what i could #%$!+#+ care less should both shut up cause both of yall just sound like morons when you talk
smh.gif

mane, u hella gangsta over the net huh????? and i guaruntee if u did see me in real life, u wouldnt do s***..........too bad u stuck in iowa or u could comeout to vegas and put your money where your mouth is...........until u do, shut the f*** up

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

What a *#@%*#* %+#+#... throws out ******ed statements and than just goes and deletes his name. i swear it pisses me off when some people here think they have the right to call Kanye and Lupe gay and lame just because a guy like Lupe spits real nice unquestionably but just doesnt act all "hard" and *!!% and just pull gay @%% moves like this just bewilders me... Have fun riding Snoops $%!+ when youa ctually know *!!% about him in the 1st place. LAME
smh.gif

w*f are u babbling about??? this dude ridin my nuts so bad.............if u got an error when u clicked on my screen name, its becuase when i set up my nt account, i set it to block all douchebags from clicking on my sn

and OBVIOUSLY u dont know s**** about your music history, becuase snoop, daz, and dre all said at one time or another that daz made most of the beats on doggystyle, and hella other beats for death row........just because it has dres name in the credits doesnt mean he did the whole album by himself.....ive heard snoop say more than once, that daz was makin the beats, dre was just touchin em up

You dont know +*%% cause Doggystlye is exec produced by Dre. But %**% it if you wanna call it Daz that its Daz,. Its all besides the point. Thepoint im making is that Doggystyle is the only Snoop album i even semi liked and it really wasnt because of Dre it was because the beats carried it.

My other point is that ghostwriting is lame, i could give a +*%% how "legendary" one is. Lupe may not be some hard +@%@*+**%%+@ but at least henever had a ghostwriter, and Ye may have but not on any of his good +*%%, and even so his producing carried his rapping and it always has. Nas or AZ and otherlegendary dudes would never be caught dead with a ghostwriter i dont care how big they are. Ghostwriting is lame.

mane, u hella gangsta over the net huh????? and i guaruntee if u did see me in real life, u wouldnt do s***..........too bad u stuck in iowa or u could come out to vegas and put your money where your mouth is...........until u do, shut the f*** up
laugh.gif
roll.gif
this %++!+$% clown. i dont even feel need to answer that %%*+ considering ivenever even beenn to Iowa and im from NY to states that couldnt even be more different. You are just a %++!+$% fool, and im not gonna go and threaten you on theinternet, but this is a music forum right now, and you aint even worth arguing about with your fake %++!+$% threats, and you clearly do not know %%*+ about therap game. And Lupe and Kanye are not "untalented" because they are not "hard" saying %%*+ like that is absolutely %++!+$% ******ed.

Dre single handidly produced every single song on that album

u are a f****** moron........u mean single HANDEDLY????? lmao, i repeat, do your homework before u start flappin your dicksuckers

just because dre is listed as the exec producer, doesnt mean he made the beats all by himself........WHAT PART DONT U UNDERSTAND THAT ITS BEEN IN PLENTY OFDOCUMENTARIES AND ARTICLES THAT DAZ MADE THE MAJORITY OF DOGGYSTYLES BEATS.........

like u need dres beats as an excuse to like snoop or something.........u hella lame

Dre single handidly produced every single song on that album

u are a f****** moron........u mean single HANDEDLY????? lmao, i repeat, do your homework before u start flappin your dicksuckers
indifferent.gif

You haven't had one post in your entire time here at NT that you've used proper grammar/every word has been spelled correctly.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

You haven't had one post in your entire time here at NT that you've used proper grammar/every word has been spelled correctly.

please show me one post of mine that is not spelled right...............

why are ya responding to highlife son is the same clown that didnt know the difference between a race and nationality

Back
Top Bottom