Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by highlife32

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

How is Wayne Homosexual? while he has like 4 women pregnant?!
laugh.gif

**** this thread
alien.gif

Birdman took Wayne in and sheltered him, cause wayne real dad ditched the kid.... Wayne would DO ANYTHING For BIRDMAN.

(No D-Riding)

and u sittin there talkin like u grew up with wayne so u know the business...............GT*OH baby was too worried about ripping off his artists to care about some lil nappy headed kid......all he saw in wayne was $$$$$$ and some new booty..........
Dam..Im telling u, we need to start doing screenings before we actually start approving NT accounts this N_ is a straight up lame...LowLife32 FTL

a grown +!! man obsessed with a gay +!! pic
indifferent.gif

This whole thread is ridiculous. Some of you dudes really need to get ur ears checked. Kanye? TI? Clipse? EM? really? smh

I feel like Drake is the most entertaining rapper right now but K.F.C still my all time favorite

Oh and if you don't think Fabolous is a better rapper than Snoop Dogg you might be mentally challenged

I guess the game is a mess when I can't even think of a rapper out now that can hold that position.

I would say Nas, or Jay or the usual suspects, but those cats are old and past their primes.

That said, I haven't been blown away by anyone out who is relevant.

As far as quality & amount of work..........................I'd go with BANK$. How can everyone doubt dude is younger than wayne. Wayne is oversaturated dude has nothing to rap about anymore can Tha kid from philly come back.

its cool to have your own opinion, im sure most of the kids in your 6th grade classroom in butt f*** iowa agree with u.........
Um actually im 18 and from NY and i pretty much listen to straight 90s %!@! as well, and while i have the NY bias i still love West Coast rapperssuch as 2Pac, Ice Cube, Eazy-E, etc. Personally though, i just never got Snoops whole appeal. I jut cannot stand him as a rapper or as a person, and if itwasnt for Dre exec prroducing all his "good" albums, he would be nothing. Snoops success imo is because of Dre's ill production.

But i do @#!$ around with Doggystle a little bit but once again its mostly cause of Dre's beats
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So nice try homie, just because i personally think Snoop is garbage does not mean i dont know hip-hop or that im from $+$%@#! Iowa... I dont even know wherethat came from
smh.gif
laugh.gif

and u sittin there talkin like u grew up with wayne so u know the business...............GT*OH baby was too worried about ripping off his artists to care about some lil nappy headed kid......all he saw in wayne was $$$$$$ and some new booty..........
Dam..Im telling u, we need to start doing screenings before we actually start approving NT accounts this N_ is a straight up lame...LowLife32 FTL
LMAO @ these kids getting so butthurt that their fav rapper is gay.........im sorry to be the one to have to break it to u lil homie......andanybody who says AZ music>bay music is either smokin sherm, or just flat out ******ed.........so which one is it for u??? u too young to even know whatsherm is, so we'll just go with the fact u ride the short bus to school...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Jay will always come to mind w/ me... But for the now, I'd go w/ Lupe &/or TI.
But how is Snoop better than Fab if Snoop HAS ADMITTED TO HAVING A GHOST WRITER?!.

snoop is already a legend, he has been writing his own and other peoples lyrics for longer than most of these cats have even been in the game.....to have aghost writer for one cd towards the end of his career (which he was not trying to hide) is not a bad thing.......wayne and kanye been getting most if not alltheir lyrics ghost written, and then trying to cover it up so people think they write their own music.....

i was not saying snoop is the best right now, its obvious hes not. but anybody who says any of these new booty rappers can even compare to what snoop has donein his career, is just plain stupid.......

and for the record........doggystyle>anything that is or ever will be released from kanye and fab

The best rapper right now is Nas hands down. For the people on here sleeping on Lupe Fiasco, Go and listen to his second album "The Cool"(One ofbest hip hop albums to come out in recent years) and see if that don't change your perception a lil bit. For the people on here who says Lil Wayne is thebest rapper right now is laughable to me. Don't get me wrong I like his music, but recently his music is hit or miss( recently more miss than hit).

Originally Posted by THE GR8

its cool to have your own opinion, im sure most of the kids in your 6th grade classroom in butt f*** iowa agree with u.........
Um actually im 18 and from NY and i pretty much listen to straight 90s %!@! as well, and while i have the NY bias i still love West Coast rappers such as 2Pac, Ice Cube, Eazy-E, etc. Personally though, i just never got Snoops whole appeal. I jut cannot stand him as a rapper or as a person, and if it wasnt for Dre exec prroducing all his "good" albums, he would be nothing. Snoops success imo is because of Dre's ill production.

But i do @#!$ around with Doggystle a little bit but once again its mostly cause of Dre's beats
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

if u knew your history, u would know dre only produced a handfull of songs off doggystyle, and then just a few random tracks thru out snoopscareer......daz was the mastermind behind all those beats u talkin about, dre just got most of the credit. and after doggystyle, snoop was still hella tightwithout dre in the picture.

LMAO @ snoops success being because of dre's production.....after doggystle snoop wasnt even messin with dre like that anymore and was still on top...

do your homework lil buddy, dre should be thanking god daz was in the studio with him, dre, snoop, and daz all admitted that daz was the one making all thebeats, dre just mixed em and then got all the credit.........

and how can anyone say tha last meal is not a classic??? oh thats right i forgot what website im on: NT, the home of west coast haters, kanye and lupedickriders, and ******ed children.....

LMAO @ these kids getting so butthurt that their fav rapper is gay.........im sorry to be the one to have to break it to u lil homie......and anybody who says AZ music>bay music is either smokin sherm, or just flat out ******ed.........so which one is it for u??? u too young to even know what sherm is, so we'll just go with the fact u ride the short bus to school...

roll.gif
Highlife 32.. YOU ARE FULL OF BASURA!

posting pictures of son and father PECK kissing is not going to prove your point on why wayne has 4 women pregnant and is in discussion of being the hottest MCof 2009' let alone 1.5 million first week sales of "Tha Carter III" when it dropped in June 2008
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Real talk ima have to either go with Kanye or Ross..
And the only reason I didnt say Lupe is because he's chillin, because realistically he might be the best overall rapper in the game.

^^^^^LMAO this is what u consider the best??????

1c22539e4a3a3bcee5e60d4eb3a83a73f6a9559.jpg
9e025a2e7331bb5cea568f76fee8834f60b02d2.jpg
9de2563e4b312be1ed368d8b540b15a10d56c8b.jpg

^^^^^that looks like 3 gay, fake, corny a** rappers to me...............smh @ the future (and/or the best according to yall) of hip hop

M16?

nerd.gif
yeeeuuuuppp, just look at the rest of his posts in here, hes baaaaaack

the rap(mainstream rap) game is weak as of rite now....

either keep it mob or underground...the jacka and slug is who i mostly listen to

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Um actually im 18 and from NY and i pretty much listen to straight 90s %!@! as well, and while i have the NY bias i still love West Coast rappers such as 2Pac, Ice Cube, Eazy-E, etc. Personally though, i just never got Snoops whole appeal. I jut cannot stand him as a rapper or as a person, and if it wasnt for Dre exec prroducing all his "good" albums, he would be nothing. Snoops success imo is because of Dre's ill production.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
if u knew your history, u would know dre only produced a handfull of songs off doggystyle, and then just a few random tracks thru out snoops career......daz was the mastermind behind all those beats u talkin about, dre just got most of the credit. and after doggystyle, snoop was still hella tight without dre in the picture.

LMAO @ snoops success being because of dre's production.....after doggystle snoop wasnt even messin with dre like that anymore and was still on top...

do your homework lil buddy, dre should be thanking god daz was in the studio with him, dre, snoop, and daz all admitted that daz was the one making all the beats, dre just mixed em and then got all the credit.........

and how can anyone say tha last meal is not a classic??? oh thats right i forgot what website im on: NT, the home of west coast haters, kanye and lupe ********rs, and ******ed children.....

First of all homie, i do know my history and i DO know that you are either *!+%%+! ******ed or have no hip-hop knowledge if you say re onlyproduced a handful" of tracks on Doggystle... i mean i dont even like Snoop and i know that, and you consider yourself a Snoop fan
smh.gif

do some reseasrch my man, Dre single handidly produced every single song on that album and i bleieve he had at least some part in producing every single one.Even with all that sick !%+ Dre beats on the album i STILL only enjoy a few songs on Doggystyle which i believe is far and away Snooops best album. So stoiphating because i dont like your little man crush as a rapper and if you are gonna hate at least throw some facts that are correct at me. But even so it is alla matter of opinionn and personally i think Snoop is weak and his whole demeanor annoys the @#%$ outta me. Always had.

And i understand that Snoop didnt mess with Dre that much after Doggystyle, but also understand, i dont like @#%$ by Snoop outside a few Doggystyle tracks, allof which are Dre beats. So dont play my @#%$ like i dont know whats good cause i do. The only Snoop that i consider good is when he is being carried by a nastyDr. Dre beat... and dont call me a Kanye or Lupe drider either, i know my @#%$ so dont play that. Ive been around and even if im not in my 20s mmost of my @#%$i listen to is from that era. Yes i love anyes production and ill @%@$ around with some of Lupes @#%$ like Food & liquor, but dont act like i dont knowabout my 90s game. My 2 favorite rappers ever are Big and Nas, and i really do @%@$ around with alot of West Coast (not as much as the east but) i am a hugefan of giys like Cube and Pac i love NWA and i think Dre is one of the illest producers to ever live. Knowing all my @#%$ and liastening to all the people youcan throw at me, i still 100% believe that Snoop is garbage. Dont blast my rap knowledge, it is a matter of opinion and that is mine.

snoop is already a legend, he has been writing his own and other peoples lyrics for longer than most of these cats have even been in the game.....to have a ghost writer for one cd towards the end of his career (which he was not trying to hide) is not a bad thing.......wayne and kanye been getting most if not all their lyrics ghost written, and then trying to cover it up so people think they write their own music.....
I could give a @%@$ if you are legendary, unless you are like Dr. Dre and are known as being a producer more than a rapper (kinda like why Kanyegets somewhat of a pass because his beats are fire) having a ghostwriter is lame. Snoop rose to the top as a rapper, and if someone else is writing his raps, idont care how you wanna back it up. That is lame. Snoop is no better than Kanye on this one cause aint no way Ye had a ghostwriter on his 1st albums likeCollege Dropout (which is a classic) just like Snoop didnt, but at least Ye is a producer as well. Im not trying to back these dudes up cause i agree with youon some points that you make on these dudes... but you are making it out like Lupe and Kanye are some garbage untalented %@%*@. Lupe can spit it well, thatsall i care about. I could give a @%@$ if hes not roling on the block or rapping about guns and @#%$. Lupe is a good rapper and i damn well know he aint neverused a ghost writer. And dont play the "legendary" card on me because Snoop aint no more of a legend than Nas or even AZ and you would NEVER hearabout one of them having an entire album be ghostwrote (i dont even think Kanye has that)
smh.gif

and for the record........doggystyle>anything that is or ever will be released from kanye and fab
and for the record. IMO college dropout > doggystyle. Ypu probably gonna come back with hate on that but like i said i never liked Snoop and ionly liked Doggystyle for the production, meanwhile College Dropout is imo the illest album released in the 2000s. And Kanye had that sick production and backin 04 Kanye was spitting harder than anyone else in the game as well.
smokin.gif

EDIT: and if you REALLY are m16... that little 16 year old looking $%+%...

you REALLY do not have the right to call any rapper gay or lame, just because theyre not talking about gun clappin and smoking weed in all their songs, andshould not question my rap knowledge and say dumb %@*!*** %+%* like im a 16 year old from %@*!*** Iowa
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom