who is best rapper right now?

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by highlife32

u think pac, snoop, UGK, ever spit rhymes that someone else wrote???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You do know Snoop had people write his last album for him, right?
sure, but snoop can afford to do that.......hes one of the godfathers of rap music, he been doin it big longer than lil wayne, kanye and lupe allput together....

not to mention, all the music he has written(whether it was for his albums, or dpg, or most of death row) over the last 20 years has been on point 99% of thetime, his discography and sales speak for themselves.

snoop has what 12, 13(possible more) albums he has written tight lyrics for, and to have dj quik and teddy riley(who are both musical legends) write lyrics forwhats probably gonna be one of his last albums, is considered a compliment...when yall talkin about kanye and wayne's lyrics, they comin from some cat therecord label tryin to keep on the dl so the public dont find out....at least snoop aint scared to let everyone know the truth....

and to yall kids who keep talkin about how tight bow wow is, guess who wrote his lyrics for his first 2 albums(back when he was still "lil" bow wowwith no tattoos)................thats right snoopy d-o-dubb

2jeppvk.jpg

u think pac, snoop, UGK, ever spit rhymes that someone else wrote???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sure, but snoop can afford to do that.......hes one of the godfathers of rap music, he been doin it longer than lil wayne, kanye and lupe all put together....

not to mention, all the music he has written(whether it was for his albums, or dpg, or most of death row) over the last 20 years has been on point 99% of the time, his discography and sales speak for themselves.

snoop has what 12, 13(possible more) albums he has written tight lyrics for, and to have dj quik and teddy riley(who are both musical legends) write lyrics for whats probably gonna be one of his last albums, is considered a compliment...when yall talkin about kanye and wayne's lyrics, they comin from some cat the record label tryin to keep on the dl so the public dont find out....at least snoop aint scared to let everyone know the truth....

and to yall kids who keep talkin about how tight bow wow is, guess who wrote his lyrics for his first 2 albums(back when he was still "lil" bow wow with no tattoos)................thats right snoopy d-o-dubb
Snoop is garbage... same with Bow Wow
laugh.gif

when yall talkin about kanye and wayne's lyrics, they comin from some cat the record label tryin to keep on the dl so the public dont find out....

thats the point i was tryin to make about snoop and writing lyrics, and those other clowns and their ghost writers..........

he has written more classic lyrics than lil wayne and kanye put together have ever spit(no matter who ghost-wrote for them).......

Yo Mo you think Donwill is better than Von Pea?
Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

How are you the best rapper right now if you don't write what you rap?
Yo... I never said he was the best rapper right now. I never said. Did I? No... I was just defending how Kanye isn't fake.

Like I said that's self-explanatory.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Hell Rell
/Thread
^ that wasn't even funny
indifferent.gif
ANYWAY...
6b33506de11d3c57bc90e03c6c297adcce94754.jpg

right now in August 2009

But alltogether till this date with there career's its Nas/Jay/Eminem/Lupe/3000
fixed

lmfao you are gay....you got a pic like this save on your computer and keep postin....AND you a 40 yr old grown !#@ man...
indifferent.gif

It just really hurts u deep down inside that your favorite rapper is gay huh?

How is Wayne Homosexual? while he has like 4 women pregnant?!
laugh.gif

**** this thread
alien.gif

Birdman took Wayne in and sheltered him, cause wayne real dad ditched the kid.... Wayne would DO ANYTHING For BIRDMAN.

(No D-Riding)

Yes because sig/avy combos shows how much you know about music right?
laugh.gif
only on NT when Fabolous being better than Snoop isn't a laughable topic

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Damn...now we got dudes saying that 99% of Snoop's catalog is on point?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

snoop had like 1 cd that was kinda boo boo, which was paid the cost, da game is to be sold was still decent...........other than those 2, yes snoops lyrics andalbums are on point whether u like it or not.........

all these kids on nt talking about how great lupe and kanye are.........doggystyle and tha last meal>>any one of the cd's kanye released, or the ONEcd lupe released

Hell Rell
/Thread
^ that wasn't even funny
indifferent.gif
ANYWAY...
6b33506de11d3c57bc90e03c6c297adcce94754.jpg

right now in August 2009

But alltogether till this date with there career's its Nas/Jay/Eminem/Lupe/3000
fixed

lmfao you are gay....you got a pic like this save on your computer and keep postin....AND you a 40 yr old grown !#@ man...
indifferent.gif

It just really hurts u deep down inside that your favorite rapper is gay huh?

laugh.gif

**** this thread
alien.gif

Birdman took Wayne in and sheltered him, cause wayne real dad ditched the kid.... Wayne would DO ANYTHING For BIRDMAN.

(No D-Riding)

so because u have kids means your not gay???........i know more than one dike who has kids, so that dont mean s***.................

and like u said, im sure wayne would do ANYTHING for his step daddy, including holding his hand and kissing him in the mouth..............smh

laugh.gif

**** this thread
alien.gif

(No D-Riding)

and u sittin there talkin like u grew up with wayne so u know the business...............GT*OH baby was too worried about ripping off his artists to care aboutsome lil nappy headed kid......all he saw in wayne was $$$$$$ and some new booty..........

Lupe is the most talented id say, lyrically
Really Like Fab this year tho
Career Wise, i guess Jay/Em
My Favorite(not saying most talented) is 50
grin.gif
lol

BTW, i hope Wayne retires soon.

Jay will always come to mind w/ me... But for the now, I'd go w/ Lupe &/or TI.
But how is Snoop better than Fab if Snoop HAS ADMITTED TO HAVING A GHOST WRITER?!.

laugh.gif

**** this thread
alien.gif

(No D-Riding)

and u sittin there talkin like u grew up with wayne so u know the business...............GT*OH baby was too worried about ripping off his artists to care about some lil nappy headed kid......all he saw in wayne was $$$$$$ and some new booty..........
Dam..Im telling u, we need to start doing screenings before we actually start approving NT accounts this N_ is a straight up lame...LowLife32 FTL

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

doggystyle and tha last meal>>any one of the cd's kanye released, or the ONE cd lupe released

No.
This is more debatable. And Lupe released 2 albums as far as I know.

But no one in their right mind would say Snoop TODAY is better than anybody else mentioned in this thread, Trey Songz is a better rapper than Snoop Dogg rightnow.

Back
Top Bottom