Who is the 2010-11 NBA MVP?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Boozer is definitely NOT better than Rose on D. First you underestimate how much better Rose has gotten and how absolutely atrocious Boozer is (he is a disgrace on defense). Rose is above average right now, and with Thibs as his coach he has the potential to be a great defender. Look at what he was able to do with Allen and Pierce.
laugh.gif
Yea exactly.  These people just don't know.  I can't count the number of times I've gotten mad that the opponent scored because Boozer reacts late to a play. 

Sometimes he's even out of place on d or even in the way
tired.gif

This is why I had to laugh people be saying anything to make Rose look bad now

Originally Posted by S4L3

Rose is truly terrible and has been so for along time not as horrific as he use to be but still certainly bad
Blatant hate.

He's been hating on Rose though.
Anyway, I hope Rose wins. No one particularly deserves it though. 

Originally Posted by S4L3

Rose is truly terrible and has been so for along time not as horrific as he use to be but still certainly bad
Blatant hate.

He's been hating on Rose though.
Anyway, I hope Rose wins. No one particularly deserves it though. 

above average. 
laugh.gif

I  guess thats why the bull defense become 8 points better the minute he steps of the court.

above average. 
laugh.gif

I  guess thats why the bull defense become 8 points better the minute he steps of the court.

Rose is the frontrunner but Dwight should get some serious consideration as well. He's been playing out of his mind the last month or so and is literally the only shred of consistency on that entire roster

Rose is the frontrunner but Dwight should get some serious consideration as well. He's been playing out of his mind the last month or so and is literally the only shred of consistency on that entire roster

Yes, because as soon as CJ Watson steps on the floor to replace him, the Bulls defense just takes it to a whole other level on defense. LOL. Do you honestly watch the Bulls play or are you just blindly looking at stats?

Bulls fans don't even take the time to respond to threads like this anymore. The simple fact that you clowns take the time to post these "pathetic stats" and "advanced metrics" to try to discredit Rose just lets us know how much of a serious MVP candidate he really is. I mean who has been #1 on the NBA.com MVP race for the past month and has had almost every commentator say he's the MVP of the league so far this season?

...but it's cool though. You dudes can keep posting away but everyone knows if Rose keeps this up and the Bulls finish with #1 or #2 seed, then he will be the MVP.

Yes, because as soon as CJ Watson steps on the floor to replace him, the Bulls defense just takes it to a whole other level on defense. LOL. Do you honestly watch the Bulls play or are you just blindly looking at stats?

Bulls fans don't even take the time to respond to threads like this anymore. The simple fact that you clowns take the time to post these "pathetic stats" and "advanced metrics" to try to discredit Rose just lets us know how much of a serious MVP candidate he really is. I mean who has been #1 on the NBA.com MVP race for the past month and has had almost every commentator say he's the MVP of the league so far this season?

...but it's cool though. You dudes can keep posting away but everyone knows if Rose keeps this up and the Bulls finish with #1 or #2 seed, then he will be the MVP.

Who people talk about

Rose
Bron
Howard

Who people should talk about

Dirk
Ginobili
Wade

IMO....

Who people talk about

Rose
Bron
Howard

Who people should talk about

Dirk
Ginobili
Wade

IMO....

Tough call between Lebron and Rose. Real tough. IMO, you can't go wrong with either player. As far as Rose...we all know he has his issues defensively, but there have been previous MVP winners who haven't been great defenders. Dude is on another level when it comes to offense. There isn't ANYONE in the NBA who can check the dude. He single-handedly keeps the Bulls in games. Take him off that roster and who knows what their record would be.

Tough call between Lebron and Rose. Real tough. IMO, you can't go wrong with either player. As far as Rose...we all know he has his issues defensively, but there have been previous MVP winners who haven't been great defenders. Dude is on another level when it comes to offense. There isn't ANYONE in the NBA who can check the dude. He single-handedly keeps the Bulls in games. Take him off that roster and who knows what their record would be.

Back
Top Bottom