Who is the 2010-11 NBA MVP?

Now CJ Waston is an great defender, whatever guys good for you, let that boy cook i guess. All I know is when I watch him I see a really good athlete who has poor fundamentals, who's effort level is constantly fluctuating, so yeah if my eyes tell me he's bad, and the numbers tell me he's bad then you and your bulls fans cohorts are going to have a hard time convincing me otherwise.

Now CJ Waston is an great defender, whatever guys good for you, let that boy cook i guess. All I know is when I watch him I see a really good athlete who has poor fundamentals, who's effort level is constantly fluctuating, so yeah if my eyes tell me he's bad, and the numbers tell me he's bad then you and your bulls fans cohorts are going to have a hard time convincing me otherwise.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

above average. 
laugh.gif

I  guess thats why the bull defense become 8 points better the minute he steps of the court.

I guess you're forgetting that when Rose steps off the court, so does Boozer. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

above average. 
laugh.gif

I  guess thats why the bull defense become 8 points better the minute he steps of the court.

I guess you're forgetting that when Rose steps off the court, so does Boozer. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The correct answer is Rose.  For all the dudes that want to throw Lebron's name out there, make sure you put Wade's out there as well cause if Lebron does win the award this year he should win it as a co-MVP with Wade.

The correct answer is Rose.  For all the dudes that want to throw Lebron's name out there, make sure you put Wade's out there as well cause if Lebron does win the award this year he should win it as a co-MVP with Wade.

1. You can post as many emoticons as you like but CJ Watson is nothing more than a solid defensive player, I swear everyone works in extremes on the internet, i he bad? No. Is he John Stockton? No. If you accept this logic under your premise Rose can't premise Rose is not better than CJ Watson.

2. The lineup, bulls have used for the most amount of minutes is Rose, Bogans, Deng, Gibson, Noah and is just as good defensively as Noah/Boozer or Thomas/Boozer Rose has played a lot of minutes without Carlos Boozer allegedly hampering his defensive impact.

3. No point in continuing this all you bulls fan watch Rose and see good defense, is he much improved? Sure but improved from being the worst this side of Steve Nash. His effort level still fluctuates and he really isn't good at defending pick and rolls. IMO that makes for bad point guard defense.

1. You can post as many emoticons as you like but CJ Watson is nothing more than a solid defensive player, I swear everyone works in extremes on the internet, i he bad? No. Is he John Stockton? No. If you accept this logic under your premise Rose can't premise Rose is not better than CJ Watson.

2. The lineup, bulls have used for the most amount of minutes is Rose, Bogans, Deng, Gibson, Noah and is just as good defensively as Noah/Boozer or Thomas/Boozer Rose has played a lot of minutes without Carlos Boozer allegedly hampering his defensive impact.

3. No point in continuing this all you bulls fan watch Rose and see good defense, is he much improved? Sure but improved from being the worst this side of Steve Nash. His effort level still fluctuates and he really isn't good at defending pick and rolls. IMO that makes for bad point guard defense.

Derrick Rose winning MVP will be worse than those Nash MVP's

Dwight is 2nd in the league in PER, averaging more points than he ever has before while being 2nd overall in the league in FG%.  Basketball is a 2-way game and he is still the best defender in the league, opposed to Rose who plays no defense.  He has had no consisent help all year, a roster in-flux and has been better than ever.  Honestly it's amazing to me how overlooked he is right now.  People just always want something new and that's what this talk of Rose is, but honestly as great a season as the guy is having he is not the MVP.  But in a "team" sport Rose's team is 3 games better so he MUST be the MVP
laugh.gif

Derrick Rose winning MVP will be worse than those Nash MVP's

Dwight is 2nd in the league in PER, averaging more points than he ever has before while being 2nd overall in the league in FG%.  Basketball is a 2-way game and he is still the best defender in the league, opposed to Rose who plays no defense.  He has had no consisent help all year, a roster in-flux and has been better than ever.  Honestly it's amazing to me how overlooked he is right now.  People just always want something new and that's what this talk of Rose is, but honestly as great a season as the guy is having he is not the MVP.  But in a "team" sport Rose's team is 3 games better so he MUST be the MVP
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom