Who is the 2010-11 NBA MVP?

Whatever, 2 Rose avy's and you're claiming I biased? I was half expecting a a let that boy cook for good measure.

On the subject of Dirk, In crunch time this year is shooting 60%, second in the league in crunch time PPG. Diggler is deadly right now in the clutch.

Whatever, 2 Rose avy's and you're claiming I biased? I was half expecting a a let that boy cook for good measure.

On the subject of Dirk, In crunch time this year is shooting 60%, second in the league in crunch time PPG. Diggler is deadly right now in the clutch.

Why doesnt Dirk get any love?
^ thats what im saying... Dude goes down for a few weeks and team loses 10 of 13 games duing that stretch and he comes back strong and the team has won 16 of 17.  Mavs only had 5 loses before he went down... still 2nd in a tough western conference and 6 games behind the spurs who are on another level anyway.  he definitely deserves some recognition 

Why doesnt Dirk get any love?
^ thats what im saying... Dude goes down for a few weeks and team loses 10 of 13 games duing that stretch and he comes back strong and the team has won 16 of 17.  Mavs only had 5 loses before he went down... still 2nd in a tough western conference and 6 games behind the spurs who are on another level anyway.  he definitely deserves some recognition 

Originally Posted by JPZx

derrick-rose.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone who watches Bulls games know that the weak link (on defense) in that starting lineup is Boozer.  
laugh.gif

Anyone who watches Bulls games know that the weak link (on defense) in that starting lineup is Boozer.  
laugh.gif

Dwight....people want to use the take him away from team x argument, where are the magic without him. No one has been playing better ball than he has over the past two months. His offense has really developed this year and is the best defender on a team with a bunch of guys who don't play d.

Dwight....people want to use the take him away from team x argument, where are the magic without him. No one has been playing better ball than he has over the past two months. His offense has really developed this year and is the best defender on a team with a bunch of guys who don't play d.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Where are the Suns without Nash.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Where are the Suns without Nash.
sick.gif

Boozer is definitely NOT better than Rose on D. First you underestimate how much better Rose has gotten and how absolutely atrocious Boozer is (he is a disgrace on defense). Rose is above average right now, and with Thibs as his coach he has the potential to be a great defender. Look at what he was able to do with Allen and Pierce.

Boozer is definitely NOT better than Rose on D. First you underestimate how much better Rose has gotten and how absolutely atrocious Boozer is (he is a disgrace on defense). Rose is above average right now, and with Thibs as his coach he has the potential to be a great defender. Look at what he was able to do with Allen and Pierce.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

laugh.gif
Yea exactly.  These people just don't know.  I can't count the number of times I've gotten mad that the opponent scored because Boozer reacts late to a play. 

Sometimes he's even out of place on d or even in the way
tired.gif

This is why I had to laugh people be saying anything to make Rose look bad now

Back
Top Bottom