Who likes spicy food?????

I love spicy food but I'm getting older and that heart burn FTL. I put scotch bonnet peppers in a lot of my cooking.

tell me how i just recently found out about the mango habanro tabasco sauce :pimp:
half way thru the bottle in less than a week :lol:

i never understood what youtubers do when they go on tour? is it just one big meet and greet or something :lol:

cant believe the hodgetwins are still relevant too last time i seen a vid was like 2014

Last edited:
I been meaning to cop the 'hot ones' hot sauce

Definitely recommend this sauce, only problem I had was that the bottle is pretty small and so I ran out fairly quickly. If it were in stores (it could be now?) I'd always have some on deck.

Which flavor was the best?

They're all good IMO

chips.png

Tried the ghost pepper joints in the black bag. Not insanely hot but they definitely have some kick, a good bit more than regular spicy chips. Doubt I'd ever try that Carolina joint.

I love spicy food and all, but I know that Carolina Reaper chip would destroy me, that being said I'll probably try it :lol:

tell me how i just recently found out about the mango habanro tabasco sauce :pimp:
half way thru the bottle in less than a week :lol:

When WingStop had the mango habanero flavor I was smashin' them joints.

Might pick up the chips for my kickback this weekend see who wanna eat a chip or take a shot of gin or everclear

When WingStop had the mango habanero flavor I was smashin' them joints.

Might pick up the chips for my kickback this weekend see who wanna eat a chip or take a shot of gin or everclear

the mango habanero wings is what made me love mango habanero sauces :lol: good amount of heat and good amount of flavor

I love spicy food but I'm getting older and that heart burn FTL. I put scotch bonnet peppers in a lot of my cooking.

I know its going to come but for the mean time idc idc idc

I need to try more Thai food. The spiciest food ive had to date.

Any of you guys ever been to Esanation in NYC? Place is really good.

My girl orders this papaya salad that isn't on the menu and has them make it as spicy as they can... my god.

I can handle a good amount of spice, but this is on a whole different level.

It's the same reason girls like a-holes, the regular stuff gets to mundane, so they need a lil kick.
The ghost pepper bag is always sold out in my area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom