Who likes spicy food?????

tried two packs of this today

IMG_4942.JPG

have had dishes that were spicier than this, but this has the kick. tastes good!

Will have to try those ghost pepper chips.

Who remembers Habanero Doritos? Those were so good! Sucks they were cancelled, those rolled up joints just aren't the same.

Speaking of spicy, I wanna try that ghost pepper chicken from popeyes

Speaking of spicy, I wanna try that ghost pepper chicken from popeyes

Barely hotter than their spicy recipe. They're good though.

Had Thai for dinner tonight :smokin place I go to over spices their fish sauce and I love it.

Our farm (IG: @nomad.farms) had a lot of success selling the Carolina Reaper in the past 2 years so we decided to expand into other specialty chili peppers. Here's a few cool ones that started ripening recently

1) Aji Charapita - some say it is the most expensive pepper in the world. It grows wild in Peruvian and Bolivian jungles.
ajicharapita.jpeg

2) Aji lemon drop (yellow) & Aji amarillo (orange) - Two of my favorites. I started growing the amarillo last year after my wife (Bolivian) put me onto them. Love the heat and flavor of both of these.
ajilimonyamarillo.jpeg

3) Pasilla - most of the time you will find these smoked and dried as "pasilla negra." We sell these green as they are very hard to find fresh. They have a very low heat level but very complex flavors and great to cook with.
pasillanegra.jpeg

You'll be surprised at how low folks spice tolerance is. My girl thinks the spicy chicken sandwich from cfa is mouth burning spicy. While I can taste the spice, it's nothing to me

Just had it for the first time yesterday, glad i didnt ask for too much :lol: really good though

Yeah they always ask if you want hot sauce on it, I be like yeah man but give me the packet. I'll do that **** my self :lol:

Back
Top Bottom