Who likes spicy food?????

Ghost pepper wings a bit of a let down. Expected that fire.
20180109_125512.jpg

35715F04-DFFB-48D4-B116-3979DD824B40.jpeg
Please be careful with this, start by dipping a toothpick first to see what ur tolerance is. **** is crazy and could be dangerous

35715F04-DFFB-48D4-B116-3979DD824B40.jpeg
Please be careful with this, start by dipping a toothpick first to see what ur tolerance is. **** is crazy and could be dangerous
I've been thinking about doing my on hot ones at the crib and having the Mad Dog being the last dap. I may rethink it being the last sauce and choosing another one that's not as hot since it will be a group of people trying the wings

Popeyes "ghost pepper" isn't hot at all. Taste just like the normal spicy chicken.

Hate when food is supposed to be "Habanero" or "Ghost Pepper" and it's not even as hot as a jalapeno.

Those ghost pepper wings are a joke. I'd even go as far to say they're less spicy than they spicy tenders.

Had the ghost pepper paqui joints again the other day. Cashier was geeking thinking they were od hot, had to school him; these aren't the one chip joints. Once you bite them, the powder trickles to the back of your throat almost forcing you to cough. They've definitely got some kick. Didn't know they were based here in Austin.

Still need to try those ghost pepper chips.

Tried the xxxtra flamin hot cheetos for the first time and they were a joke :lol:

Man where that 7.5 million scoville hot sauce at?

from the link i previously posted - The Source Hot Sauce 7.1m scoville
it is an extract but is listed & marketed as a sauce (listed with sauces not extracts...comes in sauce/paste form not powder...so it looks like hot sauce)

almost 100 dollars for a small bottle...

The_Source.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B001BIXJG2

holler back! :lol: :nerd: make some wings with it

IMG_5254.JPG

found some 2x spicy, so excited to try this!
Haha nice, i just found out about this stuff a couple months ago with the whole "spicy ramen challenge" thing. Them things put a tear to my eye when i had two packets of x2. My local store just got in the x4 but im not sure if my body is ready :lol:

I'm usually one of those people who drown tabasco with everything, i know that sounds awful but i enjoy it most of the time :blush:

Back
Top Bottom