Who was able to get every XX3 last year?

All the GR except white/stealth and Chicago's (copped and returned)

Had no chance to cop the Titaniums. Flightclub screwed me on the Finale pair
grin.gif

still looking for either sz 9.5
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

DMoney82 wrote:

15gwk9h.jpg
R u serious? Not only did u take my screen name but u take my photo too? smh....

It was just a joke my dude
laugh.gif

I've had this SN for a while though. they need to stop approving names if there are ones similar already taken. You had yours long as hell

Hhaha maks me wanna go wear mines now! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Was the prices worth it for u guys? and how much did yall spend?

Originally Posted by inglewooood

We're always discussing about how we can make this forum better. And as I was contemplating this, I decided that a good idea would be to start a list and get people's opinions....

It seems like everyday we get people posting topics which generate alot of hate. This is usually due to the posts being:

a) Pointless
b) Asked often/repeatedly
c) Uninformed/late

These are topics that are not totally against the Niketalk R.O.C. however, are quite frowned upon because of the lack of creativity and because we've seen them a MILLION times. Theres nothing new about it. It's the same thing over and over.

So I figured why not come up with a list of post topics which are deemed "taboo" within our Jordan Brand Forum community. I think this can be a very useful list to those "newer" members who are excited about unleashing a bunch of topics in which they think has never been posted before...
c'mon man, don't be too serious...

Take it easy!!

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by DMoney82

15gwk9h.jpg
R u serious? Not only did u take my screen name but u take my photo too? smh....
eek.gif
roll.gif

I dont have any, unfortunately, I cant spend money like that, although i did spend 175 on some damn spizikes
smh.gif

I almost copped white stealths at 130, but the only pair they had left in my 11.5 was messed up so I passed, still need that shoe

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Quick question, besides the All Star's, do any of the other XX3's tongue turn yellow after periods of wearing?

Thanks

I wore my white stealths about 20 times and no tongue yellowing....I heard about this but I havnt seen it yet...

^all stars are the only pair I have that is yellowing on the tongue and the only pair that I've seen do that.

Got the motorsport, all-star and black/stealth. Could do without the all-star and black/stealth, I'd like to get my hands on a pair of the white/red butnot a priority right how.

Got 2 pairs of the All-Star and no yellowing here....

BTW, did anyone in the all-star game wear this pair? I remember players wearing different colorways of the XX3, but not the "All-Star" that was forsale....

Back
Top Bottom