who was your first celebrity crush ?

Stacey Dash in Mo' Money. Fuzzy feelings.
embarassed.gif

tumblr_lrho1xbvUC1r25zk5o1_500.png

Speaking of Family Matters Laura used to have me feeling some type of way too.

Also can't forget Tia and Tamera from SisterSister, or Winnie Cooper from the wonder years.

Principal Grier from the Steve Harvey show was
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Buffy the vampire slayer, Sabrina the teenage witch.

The list goes on and on....

Alyssa Milano I busted all kinds of nuts to her in Fall of 84. I wanted to show her Who's the Boss.

My *****....

I mostly liked white women as a kid son. Word up they can all get this long 6 year old black pipe, feel me? Straight up

-Pink Ranger could get that swole meat right in her throat.**** around give her a pregnant neck. Have her reaching for this black ranger sword. Have this megazord stomping all in that box like rawwwr ***** I'm bout to bust down ya ovaries ***. **** ya pterodactyl, I'm bout to fossilize that throat.

-Topanga was another white girl that could get the works. Them **** Suckin lips. If you look close enough at the Boy Meets World intro, I'm hiding in the back of Cory's car plotting on Topanga. I'll throw his *** in the trunk and smash shorty right on the hood..while it's running too so the hood is still hot. Have her *** cheeks turning bright red from the heat and ****, bust nuts all on Cory's windshield like "**** you *****, get a car wash. Ya **** ugly anyways, get a Benz or something."

-Myra was a beautiful queen. I'd take her from Steve and marry her. Id front like i actually **** with polka music just so i can get to her. But once we tie that knot, straight Wu Tang in the crib, god. Rest In Peace to her

-Alisa Reyes..shorty from All That. I believe it was the 1st season..She was fine to me when I was a youngn. I'd bust her *** in the kitchen of good burger and throw wild ketchup and pickles on her *** just because we in a kitchen n **** and that **** is easily accessible. Make a lil smorgasbord or whatever on her back while I'm demolishing it

-Meagan Good. Cousin Skeeter Era. Son, as a kid, I don't even know what I wouldn't do to Meagan Good. All I could say was damn

Last edited:
-Myra was a beautiful queen. I'd take her from Steve and marry her. Id front like i actually **** with polka music just so i can get to her. But once we tie that knot, straight Wu Tang in the crib, god. Rest In Peace to her

Bruh, Steve aint know what he had :smh:

Summer Sanders from Figure it Out :smokin

89.-Summer-Sanders-Figure-It-Out.jpg

Bruh? Seriously :rofl:

You must've been watching Nick too much. She prolly was the hottest on that network, unless you were eyeballing cartoon girls, or Lory Beth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom