Who would you prefer a male or female for your haircut?

My friend told me he prefer a lady giving his cut because they are more gentle. What do ya think?

My friend told me he prefer a lady giving his cut because they are more gentle. What do ya think?

Female?! 
roll.gif

female because i got that haircut where you gel it up 
laugh.gif
but before i would get ceasar cuts with the fade and shape ups so then id prefer a guy cut my hair

female because i got that haircut where you gel it up 
laugh.gif
but before i would get ceasar cuts with the fade and shape ups so then id prefer a guy cut my hair

from what i see it depends on the type of hair

If you getting a fade or somthing like that its usually at a barbershop, where its mostly male barbers

if u have longer wavy hair you usually get it cut at a salon where from what i can tell its mostly ladies doing the cutting

from what i see it depends on the type of hair

If you getting a fade or somthing like that its usually at a barbershop, where its mostly male barbers

if u have longer wavy hair you usually get it cut at a salon where from what i can tell its mostly ladies doing the cutting

my mom cut my hair when i was young. She gave me a zig zack on the side and kids from school made fun of me for 2 weeks. Sighed.. never again let a women touch thy hair.

my mom cut my hair when i was young. She gave me a zig zack on the side and kids from school made fun of me for 2 weeks. Sighed.. never again let a women touch thy hair.

Back
Top Bottom