Whoa... The vid that could sink Obama. I knew something was coming. SMH

My dude talking about Christmas ornaments like that's REAL Christmas tradition
laugh.gif

Womp Womp Womp... black man fails...

What does Christmas even have to do with the President? Seperation of Church and State?

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

2bry1c.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Senator Tarzan? You for real? Taking Christmas away from children?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This fraud brainwashing these kids.

but for real
indifferent.gif
of epic proportions.
and Obama still ftl

KayCurrency wrote:
Happy Holidays>Merry Christmas

This is America...The melting pot of the world...Everyone in America doesnt Celebrate Christmas...Yet the Holiday spirit is among all of us
pimp.gif

Exactly. This idiot pastor is trying to grab on to anything he can against Obama.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

slippery slope fallacy"???
Exactly!

This won't "sink" Obama. I think Obama would have respect for other people's beliefs. But that video is just a flaming pile of dog crap ina bag, tainting anyone who gets near it.

And my dude with the sponge cake colored suit is super failing... Dude on here talking like Christmas is just about some damngifts... That bum $%% pastor probably celebrating Kwanzaa anyway...

awww darn it!! he dont celebrate christmas?!!?! he MUST be the anti-christ.

smh.gif

seriously, who even cares about this?

Man, this fatso is mad preachy. Christmas this and Christmas that. I bet he doesn't even know about the fact that Christmas has pagan origins.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

And my dude with the sponge cake colored suit is super failing... Dude on here talking like Christmas is just about some damn gifts... That bum $%% pastor probably celebrating Kwanzaa anyway...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
`
Dude sounds furious!
"Obama is a long legged Mack Daddy!!"
And this fraud trying to somehow link Obama to unwed couples having
children out of wedlock and deadbeat fathers?

This dude is serious OD dumb.. And if he want to be real I CAN'T have Christmas gifts cus George Bush got me so broke..

indifferent.gif
what kind of malarkey is this??????

how fallacious
smh.gif

if president barack hussein obama gets elected he will take christmas away from me? what kind of logic is this?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks I was serious with this post. I've been watching"Pastor" Manning for a while (obviously for entertainment). Though a lot of his stuff can be hard to watch, I thought this one was a classic thatshould be shared. The kids were a nice touch.
smile.gif

[A.I.]Christmas?!! Christmas?!! Not the war... We talkin' 'bout Christmas!![/A.I.]
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks I was serious with this post. I've been watching"Pastor" Manning for a while (obviously for entertainment). Though a lot of his stuff can be hard to watch, I thought this one was a classic thatshould be shared. The kids were a nice touch.
smile.gif

[A.I.]Christmas?!! Christmas?!! Not the war... We talkin' 'bout Christmas!![/A.I.]
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

I feel sorry for the kids who participated in this video. This vid is a last minute piss-poor attempt to derail the Obama campaign. It doesn't make sense at all.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

The Obama camp just released this photo to counteract the possible backlash against him. Looks like PS if you ask me.

33xk2ac.jpg

GOT 'EM
pimp.gif
yep def a PS lol right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom