Who's fault is it?

SOCIETY AROUND US( NOT A SINGLE Person's FAULT) ESPECIALLY NOT JB, HOW COULD ONE BLAME A COMPANY FOR A HOOD THEIFS ACTIONS
laugh.gif

errbody has some of the blame, but i do think that the malls and stores shoulde beef up security on release days

People are responsible for their own actions not JB if someone wants to get butt hurt because they didn't get what they want and try to take it out onothers then that's on them. This is world would be like that regardless of the situation. Let's face it there are people out there that just enjoyhurting others or acting like idiots and there's nothing we can do about it.

its somewhat Jb's fault They know these pack will sell out quick. Why not just make some more and restock them. They can do it if they wanted to. If theymade these pack every year i would actually wear my *%@% and buy another pair the next year.

Originally Posted by bucwhokey

its somewhat Jb's fault They know these pack will sell out quick. Why not just make some more and restock them. They can do it if they wanted to. If they made these pack every year i would actually wear my *%@% and buy another pair the next year.
And you could sell the new pair for $550.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

The people who have their priorities out of whack and deem it necessary to risk jail time over something so meaningless as a pair of shoes...

i agree 100% bro

i think people need to realize that shoes < human life or shoes=/= hurting people
i wouldnt wanna rock kicks that some1 got hurt for

JB is basically to blame. If joints was cheap and not limited.... most problems wouldn't exist when it comes to j's. Yeah a lot of people are dumb inthis world, but you think a thief want to rob you for payless kicks?
eyes.gif
point made. Just like the world we live in if everyone had money wouldn't beas much violence.

plenty of blame to go around starting w/ jb because they do not reward for loyalty. flightclub blows.

i get way more love from the mgr at my shoe spot because he actually appreciates my business.

then you have some retailers who are garbage too. example, the athletes foot around my way sold every dmp to 1 guy! and the district manager at the hoh outthis way got 2 of the xx3 premiers!!!

most of all, the blame falls on us as consumers. as long as demand is there, they will continue to monitor the supply and at times even limit supply to furtherincrease demand.

the game is tainted and brings out the worse, but i refuse to compromise my integrity no matter how bad i want a shoe.

Its hilarious how when you pull out the box in the CDP it gives you that spiel about being loyal and it is your responsibility to uphold the integrity of thebrand and not settle for less when it comes to quality while they want the exact opposite

its funny how some of you are blaming brand jordan on this issue. Brand Jordan makes the shoes, the consumer feeds into the marketing and creates the hype.Look at NT. Hype hype hype. People lining up and buying shoes just because...
For those of you who remember buying jordans in the 90s and even early 2000s up to the 11s, it was no big deal. Now you have people lining up for days withlarge amount of cash. Anyone with a criminal mind will just see a line of easy licks and pick their mark. And i in no way condone it but people are savages andwill take advantage of opportunities like this.
asilva23 had some great points. I agree the onlyblame that can be placed on JB is they do not reward customer loyalty or have much brand integrity. But on the flip side, its a business and JB like allbusiness run on a bottom line so they have to do what they have to do to keep the businness growing and relevant. Its true the blame falls on the consumer.Simple as that. Hype, message boards, blogs, ebay, consignment stores and more shoe boutiques than liquer stores has turned shoes from a passion and hobbyinto a business.

I'm not gonna lie, when I got my 11/12 package I was scared to death walking to my car in the dark at 515 in the morning. Everyone in the back of the linethat didn't get their size just stared as I walked past them. I thought for sure I was gettin jacked. Luckily nothing happened.

I'm not gonna lie, when I got my 11/12 package I was scared to death walking to my car in the dark at 515 in the morning. Everyone in the back of the linethat didn't get their size just stared as I walked past them. I thought for sure I was gettin jacked. Luckily nothing happened.

Originally Posted by niffchinsta

i honestly think abotu this all the time, i see kids walking out with like 6 boxes of cdps, they can easily get jumped. but it hasnt happened yet here
19/4 release date.. Dude literally had 6 packs from Champs. We got ours from Finishline and was ready to leave, then we saw the guy set his packsdown to go get a Sears kart. As soon as he set them down, a crowd started to rush over.. Don't know what happened after but "Swiper noSwiping!"

WE, as the consumers are responsible. WE make JB/NIKE, REEBOK ADIDAS etc... what they are and what they are not!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not blame J.B, lets blame the ignorance, the parents not raising their children with values, the T.V shows where everyone is rich, the Rappers, themusic videos, shows like "Cribs", and I hate to say it, but the whole "main stream" hip hop culture, which is now based on money and greed.
I.E Kanye west, 50 cent, Jay-Z, Nelly with his new J song.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

its funny how some of you are blaming brand jordan on this issue. Brand Jordan makes the shoes, the consumer feeds into the marketing and creates the hype. Look at NT. Hype hype hype. People lining up and buying shoes just because...
For those of you who remember buying jordans in the 90s and even early 2000s up to the 11s, it was no big deal. Now you have people lining up for days with large amount of cash. Anyone with a criminal mind will just see a line of easy licks and pick their mark. And i in no way condone it but people are savages and will take advantage of opportunities like this.
asilva23 had some great points. I agree the only blame that can be placed on JB is they do not reward customer loyalty or have much brand integrity. But on the flip side, its a business and JB like all business run on a bottom line so they have to do what they have to do to keep the businness growing and relevant. Its true the blame falls on the consumer. Simple as that. Hype, message boards, blogs, ebay, consignment stores and more shoe boutiques than liquer stores has turned shoes from a passion and hobby into a business.

Let em have it brother!
wink.gif

lets blame the D***heads who dont know how to defend themselves, or would let somebody take there shoes away.

im not trying to make this too heavy or even serious because at the end of the day were just talking about shoes. It should be that simple but unfortunatleyits not. And everyone on NT should look at themselves in the comp moniter and know that we all add to the hype. NT, ISS, and the rest of them messageboards/blogs create the hype, tell you what to buy ( i know everyone swears on their mother that they buy only what they want and dont care about anyoneelse's opinion but just be honest with yourself for a minute), and package it so neatly for you with updates and emails and so forth. NT has been a greatresource for many many years but NT also has proliferated hype more than anyone else. As soon as a new release is posted all people ask are "when does itcome out, How many are made, is it only at certain boutiques, (and my favorites) Should i cop these/do you think these are heat, whose gonna line up forthese/when should i go and line up and How much will they resell for." We all made our bed and now have to lie on it. Dont blame JB except forbastardizing the brand. Dont blame others if you are an easy mark. Keep your head on a swivel and dont be a damn guppy. Like i said in the beginning if it wasjust shoes than NT and the shoe industry wouldnt be where it is today. Its about selling hype, limited numbers, and chasing carefully planned trends. Just my 2cents. Hopefully this didnt offend anyone because its not my intention at all. At the end of the day what i type shouldnt even matter to you.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by edunpeal

kids these days
smh.gif

kids dont have it that bad these days.
when i was coming up,kids got killed for their gear

thats real talk. trust me its nothin like it used to be. kids all over the country were dyin behind the spacejams when they dropped. east coast was ablaze witviolence. i know it may not help but, these isolated incidents on certain releases (not downplayin em at all) are a casualty of the game. try to keep in mindthat no shoe is worth your life!

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by edunpeal

kids these days
smh.gif

kids dont have it that bad these days.
when i was coming up,kids got killed for their gear

thats real talk. trust me its nothin like it used to be. kids all over the country were dyin behind the spacejams when they dropped. east coast was ablaze wit violence. i know it may not help but, these isolated incidents on certain releases (not downplayin em at all) are a casualty of the game. try to keep in mind that no shoe is worth your life!

Casualty of the game? Wow...

Back
Top Bottom