Who's spending $350 on the Olympic pack?

6/7 Olympic pack $350

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still havent decided yet. For me it depends how limited they are.. Im not gonna drop $350 for 2 shoes that everyone is gonna have the next day.

Yea I have "budget" these in. But I really want some Lebrons 9's right now. I probably will stay faithful to the Jumpman:smh:

I only want the VIs, I would need to find someone sz 11 to split the pack with who wants the 7s. So pass.
Also I don't have money. Getting a tattoo tomorrow and it could cost $600, so I'm not sure if I will have money for the Fire Reds

IM passing, I only cop OG CW's unless its something special and this pack does not do it for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoX
I would have if it was the OLY 6 and 7's with a touch of Gold on them to show that they from they pack but im not feeling these colors.

I only want the VIs, I would need to find someone sz 11 to split the pack with who wants the 7s. So pass.
Also I don't have money. Getting a tattoo tomorrow and it could cost $600, so I'm not sure if I will have money for the Fire Reds

The tattoo could wait bro.

I'd get the 4s while you can pay retail.

That's just my opinion.

The Gold Medal Pack is a def resell moment but if they would have switched the color schemes then it would be a def rock.

Retail is like $460 with taxes in Canada.

Also, is anyone splitting the pack to get the 7s actually gonna do a 50/50 split? Everyone that wants to split wants the 6s...

Not I. Them colors came were stolen by the gas station fakes that were sold back in 2000 for 39 bucks. Next is the sponge bob and Gucci packs :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom