Who's spending $350 on the Olympic pack?

6/7 Olympic pack $350

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retail is like $460 with taxes in Canada.
Also, is anyone splitting the pack to get the 7s actually gonna do a 50/50 split? Everyone that wants to split wants the 6s...
Yea, way too much for me, I'm not even feelin the shoes that much. Crazy how much higher our retail is. I copped the Olympic 6s over this pack, I prefer them over these 2. Gonna pass and get the fire red 4s instead :smokin

loved the 7's since pics surfaced. 6's will need a lace swap. but definite cawp for me

Im down to cop I really just want the black and gold pair :smile: my fav, What I wonder is which places will have these to purchase online? or will take phone orders if anyone can help me out with that let me know via PM/IM.  With the release date being a Wednesday kinda puts a kink in my plans since I have to work, I doubt I can take the day/s off to camp. 

Formerly known as Stlsnikesquad circa 93

Cant wait I have a 12 on lock at my mom and pop hopefully he gets a 13 won't know till week of release.

Ima try to get 2 packs if possible , 1 rock and 1 to trade for other shoes.... If I can't get any trades I'll just keep them.

Ima try to get 2 packs if possible , 1 rock and 1 to trade for other shoes.... If I can't get any trades I'll just keep them.
cosign. 
nthat.gif

I'm not too keen on the 6s. But those 7s are nice.
But I don't want to spend $350 on a pack when i don't even want the 6.
So no

I'm not too keen on the 6s. But those 7s are nice.
But I don't want to spend $350 on a pack when i don't even want the 6.
So no

Everyone seems to want the VIs, if you just want the VIIs it shouldnt be hard to find someone to split the pack with. Heck, you could probably show up right before the store opens on RD and find a stranger in line that wanted to split if all you want is the VIIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom