Who's the Funniest NTer?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

JRose5
No lie, that's a good vote. As distasteful as some of those PMs were, they provided LULZ, especially when everything just unraveled
laugh.gif

Aw crap I forgot to list Je Ne Sais Quoi, that dude is hilarious!
pimp.gif

SMH at yall forgettin Lobotomy. between him and OG.

they both always have me laughin.

OGBobbyJohnson takes first place. Georgehimself is a funny cat, met him a couple times and he provides the lulz. Rico and Ninja are funny but we all know we are not lauging with them.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

OGBobbyJohnson takes first place. Georgehimself is a funny cat, met him a couple times and he provides the lulz. Rico and Ninja are funny but we all know we are not lauging with them.

laugh.gif
foul

no one here is really funny. More like the things posted are funny. Or the usage of gif's are funny. No one here says anything funny.

I used to be funny...years ago.

Now im a jaded old man who just doesnt get the new generation's comedy.

As far as someone who hasn't been mentioned, Tupac Jordan usually gets a laugh outta me.

Meth's posts are serious 99% of the time, but that 1% where he's not is hilarious. Some of his bans are classic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by APH

As far as someone who hasn't been mentioned, Tupac Jordan usually gets a laugh outta me.

Meth's posts are serious 99% of the time, but that 1% where he's not is hilarious. Some of his bans are classic.
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif

Domski.

This kid create entire movements on NT.
laugh.gif

PH wrote:
laugh.gif

Agree.

Originally Posted by APH

laugh.gif

while their funny, i think it sets a bad example.  like the  didn't read/ can't post ban.  to me it just seemed childish on his part and as an admin he should be above all that but that's just my take.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by APH

laugh.gif

while their funny, i think it sets a bad example.  like the  didn't read/ can't post ban.  to me it just seemed childish on his part and as an admin he should be above all that but that's just my take.

Free Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by APH

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

he mad
laugh.gif

Dirt McGirt who you got?

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

no one here is really funny. More like the things posted are funny. Or the usage of gif's are funny. No one here says anything funny.

you sounding like DC...

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

indifferent.gif

he mad
laugh.gif

Dirt McGirt who you got?

not mad, i just felt it was in bad taste.   you see the didn't read gifs being used all the time and it's no big deal  but when someone does it to an admin  it's all of a sudden a big deal.   don't get me wrong i thought it was funny but at the same time it does set a bad example.

Back
Top Bottom