Who's the gay rapper ?

m16

Banned
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ShotsFiredCvr.jpg

Not a stan but i guess ill take the first stab at this.......................

Kanye get more @#++ than them soooooooooo hate apparently factors its way into

i thought this was gonna be the pimp c interview where hes talkin about atlanta. so many quotables in that one.

"you got boys in atlanta kissin on the mouth"

"you know who gettin caught in the range rover with the boy"

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i thought this was gonna be the pimp c interview where hes talkin about atlanta. so many quotables in that one.

ah yes a diss from someone important

I'm just glad not everyone is acceptive of gayness in hip hop or is too shook to call it out.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ah yes a diss from someone important
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

I'm just glad not everyone is acceptive of gayness in hip hop or is too shook to call it out.
Acceptive? Word? You sound like a female....worried about everybody else. F outta here sand *%%*%.

YEEZY>>>>>>>>>Jedi Mind Tracks

/thread.

roll.gif

No one cares about JMT. M16 is always looking to make a thread about "gayness" and is one of the biggest homophobes on this board. It's best toignore him because since when does this elitist have anything relevant to say? Or JMT for that matter?

Didn't they diss him on an actual song a while back. They've been firing shots. But Kanye is too busy @+@$!$@ women to even know who Jedi Mind Tricksare while Vinnie Paz is too busy worrying about how tight another rappers jeans are? So M16 I ask you,

Who's the gay rapper?

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Kanye has %*@@$+ more women than jedi mind tricks entire fan base
Kanye's index finger has seen more poon than JMT's entire fan base AND JMT themselves

Back
Top Bottom