Who's the gay rapper ?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by M16

I just noticed this dude has Kanye in his avy....

No wonder y'all closet dudes defending Kanye so hard
smh.gif
If you are referring to me sir, that's Nas. And please, if I made a "Vinnie Paz UNAPPRECIATION" thread, you'd be the first to reply.

Lets do it
Im dead serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by M16

I just noticed this dude has Kanye in his avy....

No wonder y'all closet dudes defending Kanye so hard
smh.gif
If you are referring to me sir, that's Nas. And please, if I made a "Vinnie Paz UNAPPRECIATION" thread, you'd be the first to reply.

Lets do it
Im dead serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

BET+106+Park+Tackles+Relationship+Abuse+4E1L20npJQTl.jpg

"Yo, it's Terrence J and Rocsi on 106 and Park and today our guest are none other than Jedi Mind Tricks"
0_61_Pete_Rose.jpg

"Huh?"

kanye_west.jpg

"I don't know 'em either, Pete."

kanye_west.jpg

"Time to party b@#$%^&! I got my face on the dollar bill! DAMN I'M RICH"

kanye_west.jpg

roll.gif

This thread is comedy.

Jedi Mind Tricks!?!?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn underground hiphop fans are seriously the lamest dudes on earth. Seriously, just stop trying to be BE HipHop, #%!!'s irritating.

Props to M16. A year ago nobody on NT was talking about JMT. About Kanye West or Not

If anyone else made this thread it wouldn't be more than 7 posts.

I find it funny this entire thread consists of ppl responding to M16's posts. Yall really care about this dude's opinion.

smh.gif
@ dudes talking how much (()) the next man is getting.

As for the thread, meh.

Originally Posted by M16

It's funny how you bring up the Wu and dudes have respect instantly "yeah don't F with the Wu..." "ghostface gonna ski mask
eek.gif
" when they really only got assaults tied to them and rumors of of a old murder. You bring up the hardest crew out with multiple bodies on them already and respect in every hood in Philly (who the Wu themselves cosigned and respects) and you get "
laugh.gif
who ? they killing nobodies
laugh.gif
" Dude talking about stoupe lookin like an auto mechanic... sure, but let's be serious.. this dude was robbing crack houses with AR-15's while he was in highschool... this isn't some comic book club convention dudes that decided to rap.

NT = comedy.
who cares?

Dude sounds like an idiot to me. I'm sure you were robbing ice cream stores either with your wanna be thug a&$...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Props to M16. A year ago nobody on NT was talking about JMT.

If anyone else made this thread it wouldn't be more than 7 posts.

I find it funny this entire thread consists of ppl responding to M16's posts. Yall really care about this dude's opinion.

smh.gif
@ dudes talking how much (()) the next man is getting.

As for the thread, meh.

Originally Posted by M16

If only Kanye or any other one of these other shook *#%*%@* responds.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P.

Now you're just pulling $%& out your #$# man. 'Ye ain't gon be shook over some dudes who name themselves Jedi Mind Tricks. Let's be real here. That's like me being scared of some gang named "Spock's Fleet"
roll.gif
LOL-Waffle.gif

I love JMT's music

but why are they going after Kanye for no reason?

Kanye is not on their level lyrically and is a hip POP artist

This topic is now about rare lobsters. Props to Wikipedia:

[h2]Mutations[/h2]

An example of a rare blue lobster

Around one in two million lobsters is blue. A research study conducted by Professor Ronald Christensen at the University of Connecticut discovered that a genetic defectcauses a blue lobster to produce an excessive amount of protein.[sup][5][/sup] The protein, and a red carotenoid molecule known as astaxanthin, combine to form a blue complex known as crustacyanin, giving the lobster its blue color.[sup][6][/sup]

Yellow American lobster at the New England Aquarium

On August 1, 2006, a Maine lobsterman named David Percy caught a yellow lobster near WhalebackIsland at the mouth of the Kennebec River. The odds of finding a yellowlobster are approximately 1 in 30 million.[sup][7][/sup]

On July 13, 2006, a Maine fisherman named Alan Robinson caught a half-and-halflobster, where the colors are perfectly divided on each side of the shell. He submitted the brown and orange lobster to the local oceanarium which has onlyseen three lobsters of this kind in 35 years. The chance of finding one is estimated at 1 in 50 million. Lobster shells are usually a blend of the threeprimary colors: red, yellow and blue. The colors mix to form the greenish-brown color of most lobsters.[sup][8][/sup] All split-colored lobsters observed by Bob Bayer ofthe Lobster Institute in Maine have been hermaphroditic.[sup][9][/sup]

On June 11, 2009, a yellow lobster was reported by The BostonGlobe as having been caught off the coast of Prince Edward Island, Canada, by Michael R. Gagne, sales manager at Ipswich Shellfish Company, Inc. Thelobster was given by Mr. Gagne to his friend Nathan Nickerson of Arnold's Lobster and Clam bar in Eastham, Massachusetts. Nickerson named the rare yellowlobster "Fiona" in honor of his girlfriend's granddaughter and intends to keep the animal as a pet before possibly donating it to either the CapeCod Museum of Natural History in Brewster or the New England Aquarium. [sup][8][/sup]

It is estimated that only about one in 100 million lobsters are albino - lacking incolored pigments.[sup][10][/sup] Also known as "white" or "crystal"lobsters.

http://
[h2][edit] Fighting[/h2]

You think Kanye West actually cares about a 20 second soundclip with 1,500 viewers? NT has more members than JMT has fans.

Originally Posted by M16

It's funny how you bring up the Wu and dudes have respect instantly "yeah don't F with the Wu..." "ghostface gonna ski mask
eek.gif
" when they really only got assaults tied to them and rumors of of a old murder. You bring up the hardest crew out with multiple bodies on them already and respect in every hood in Philly (who the Wu themselves cosigned and respects) and you get "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
" Dude talking about stoupe lookin like an auto mechanic... sure, but let's be serious.. this dude was robbing crack houses with AR-15's while he was in highschool... this isn't some comic book club convention dudes that decided to rap.

NT = comedy.
shawnmichaelssuckscock.jpg

LMAO I actually know Icon The Mic King
not exactly the prime example of hardbody to bring up when trying to defend ones g

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by M16

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT = comedy.
shawnmichaelssuckscock.jpg

lmao *DEAD*

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

LMAO I actually know Icon The Mic King
not exactly the prime example of hardbody to bring up when trying to defend ones g

I mean...
laugh.gif
look at that Ns name...

Anybody can get a crowd to say that _ when it's their concert . . .
grin.gif

Kanye could do the same thing at his next show. It really doesn't prove anything.
I won't question their G though since they go to school by day and rob houses with AR-15's at night.
eek.gif
I look up to that kinda thing, you know?

On July 13, 2006, a Maine fisherman named Alan Robinson caught a half-and-half lobster, where the colors are perfectly divided on each side of the shell. He submitted the brown and orange lobster to the local oceanarium which has only seen three lobsters of this kind in 35 years. The chance of finding one is estimated at 1 in 50 million. Lobster shells are usually a blend of the three primary colors: red, yellow and blue. The colors mix to form the greenish-brown color of most lobsters.
#### everything else in this thread, that's badass.

Originally Posted by mace40

On July 13, 2006, a Maine fisherman named Alan Robinson caught a half-and-half lobster, where the colors are perfectly divided on each side of the shell. He submitted the brown and orange lobster to the local oceanarium which has only seen three lobsters of this kind in 35 years. The chance of finding one is estimated at 1 in 50 million. Lobster shells are usually a blend of the three primary colors: red, yellow and blue. The colors mix to form the greenish-brown color of most lobsters.
#### everything else in this thread, that's badass.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom