Who's the gay rapper ?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Kanye has %*@@$+ more women than jedi mind tricks entire fan base
Kanye's index finger has seen more poon than JMT's entire fan base AND JMT themselves

i kno right? JMT = WE ARE LASERS LOSERS

If only Kanye or any other one of these other shook *#%*%@* responds.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P.

Come on guys, yous aren't being fair. Jedi Mind Tricks might just be the greatest group of all time. Not to mention Paz is the greatest MC of all time.They will demolish Kanye's career in a heart beat.

M16 wrote:
I'm just glad not everyone is acceptive of gayness in hip hop or is too shook to call it out.

Society as a whole has become more accepting of homosexuality. Just because you are ignorant doesn't mean the restof hip hop is.

And haha at Jedi Mind Tricks even mentioning Kanye. Kanye had a bigger career in 01 than JMT has had in their entire career.

Btw you remember when you talked about Biting and Jay-Z? Jedi Mind Tricks bite their name from Star Wars. I thought hip hop was not supposed to tolerate bitinganything?

Originally Posted by M16

If only Kanye or any other one of these other shook *#%*%@* responds.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P.

Now you're just pulling $%& out your #$# man. 'Ye ain't gon be shook over some dudes who name themselves JediMind Tricks. Let's be real here. That's like me being scared of some gang named "Spock's Fleet"
roll.gif

Kanye would get bodied, literally and figuratively. Make fun of the name all you want, but ain't nothing sweet about them. Nobody wantbeef. Ask that lame "Icon the Mic King" what happened to him when he started talking sideways
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Kanye would get bodied, literally and figuratively. Make fun of the name all you want, but ain't nothing sweet about them. Nobody want beef. Ask that lame "Icon the Mic King" what happened to him when he started talking sideways
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Wow they hardbody for beatin that dude. Dang you shoulda said somethin in the first place....I aint know they was murkin people of that caliber.

Boy...hats off to the skywalker clique.

Originally Posted by M16

Kanye would get bodied, literally and figuratively. Make fun of the name all you want, but ain't nothing sweet about them. Nobody want beef. Ask that lame "Icon the Mic King" what happened to him when he started talking sideways
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

WHAT?!?!!? WHo are these people

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Who the %$#^ is Icon the Mic King? Murking nobodies is what's popping these days? Why don't they try dissing someone who isn't underground and istalented? 'Ye isn't scared of a fat white dude (Vinnie), a producer who looks like my car mechanic (Stoupe), and a dude who looks like he plays for thelocal rec b-ball team (Allah).

laugh.gif
@ thinking they some nerd crew off the name.

I'm not gonna go through and defend dudes G and talk about they history but they reputation in Philly speak for itself. Catching bod(ies) speak for itself.Kanye would be like going after a female....

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
lol at you if you think Kanye will even hear about this...he is too busy smashing models (no d-ride, but those are the facts).

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Who the %$#^ is Icon the Mic King? Murking nobodies is what's popping these days? Why don't they try dissing someone who isn't underground and is talented? 'Ye isn't scared of a fat white dude (Vinnie), a producer who looks like my car mechanic (Stoupe), and a dude who looks like he plays for the local rec b-ball team (Allah).

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's funny how you bring up the Wu and dudes have respect instantly "yeah don't F with the Wu..." "ghostface gonna ski mask
eek.gif
"when they really only got assaults tied to them and rumors of of a old murder. You bring up the hardest crew out with multiple bodies on them already andrespect in every hood in Philly (who the Wu themselves cosigned and respects) and you get "
laugh.gif
who ? they killing nobodies
laugh.gif
" Dude talkingabout stoupe lookin like an auto mechanic... sure, but let's be serious.. this dude was robbing crack houses with AR-15's while he was in highschool...this isn't some comic book club convention dudes that decided to rap.

NT = comedy.

Originally Posted by M16

It's funny how you bring up the Wu and dudes have respect instantly "yeah don't F with the Wu..." "ghostface gonna ski mask
eek.gif
" when they really only got assaults tied to them and rumors of of a old murder. You bring up the hardest crew out with multiple bodies on them already and respect in every hood in Philly (who the Wu themselves cosigned and respects) and you get "
laugh.gif
who ? they killing nobodies
laugh.gif
" Dude talking about stoupe lookin like an auto mechanic... sure, but let's be serious.. this dude was robbing crack houses with AR-15's while he was in highschool... this isn't some comic book club convention dudes that decided to rap.

Your taste in music = comedy.
Fixed

(And when did I bring up the Wu?)

I just noticed this dude has Kanye in his avy....

No wonder y'all closet dudes defending Kanye so hard
smh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

I just noticed this dude has Kanye in his avy....

No wonder y'all closet dudes defending Kanye so hard
smh.gif
If you are referring to me sir, that's Nas. And please, if I made a "Vinnie Paz UNAPPRECIATION" thread, you'd be the first toreply.

this dude been a troll
but its entertainment
who cares about Bodies? what does that have to do with music
and I kno Philly heads- no one talks about Vinnie Paz or JMT
U out Ya Bag 4 that 1
LOL
Here's a thought to ponder
For all the dudes in the audience, how many of them do u think actually respect and like JMT enough to cop their albums?
I'll wait

Originally Posted by M16

I'm just glad not everyone is acceptive of gayness in hip hop or is too shook to call it out.
That is a REALLY closed minded statement.

Back
Top Bottom