WHY are Brooklyn dudes SO thirsty?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

You Special Ed reincarnated son.

Its uncanny.

All you need is a dog with a solid gold bone.

My-T.

Originally Posted by romeo0o

not brooklyn but, i was in soho the other day.

some chick in tight cheetah print pants walking down broadway, dudes be turning around and staring for 5 seconds yelling catwoman.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She was asking for it. Tight? Cheetah print?

Originally Posted by romeo0o

not brooklyn but, i was in soho the other day.

some chick in tight cheetah print pants walking down broadway, dudes be turning around and staring for 5 seconds yelling catwoman.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i forgot to address the thread. guy in general are beasts. i feel embarrassed when i see guys' necks breaking at the site of a decent chick with curves.and when they get shot down they get real tight real fast...

then folks wonder why she so gassed

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Real talk though I hated the NY cats during the college years.

Dudes came down mad tacky and thought they were fly. Type cats that usually ended up smashing the dumb broads that fell for the combination accent, Beef and Brocs' and 8 3/4 NY Yankee fitted cap.
smh.gif

Not to mention that every NY dude swore they could rap and/or sold nickels.

My-T.
See these type dudes every day.

change to thread title to "Brooklyn hate thread"..dudes been hating on Brooklyn for the longest
smh.gif
..i can taste the hate in this thread , son..dudes in other boroughs trying to glorifytheir hood talking maad outlandish...i dont see how ya single out brooklyn (maybe cuz its the best borough
grin.gif
)..i just find the ignorance childish...name A GUY that isnt thirsty for ANY good lookingfemale..get outta here with that bull
smh.gif

I neva got tha whole NY thing where Brooklyn dudes do this and Queens dudes do that...

Matta fact my boy H (who is from Harlem) gave me his 'rundown' of NY types...

Manhattan/Harlem dudes is flashy and stay stuntin
Them Brooklyn boys is wild, and he did mention they thirst
BX dudes is mad ignorant
Queens dudes is corny and soft
Staten dudes don't count

Now, this is just what he said...me myself (and maybe its cuz I'm not from up top, been there quite a few times, its aight) I can't tell thedifference, and think its %!%!#!#%... I jus can pick out folk from NY in general, can't tell wat boro they from or wateva...

Can somebody tell me just what the difference is? Its appreciated.

i can only imagine a person reading this who has no idea what 'thirsty is'

prob mad confused until they figure it out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

thats the thing..there IS NO DIFFERENCE..you can find that flashy or ignorant dude in brooklyn/queens and in bx...there is no specific borough that hasthat 1 group of ppl

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

na BK dudes are thirsty
laugh.gif

try living in harlem dudes wont look at your girl, they'll look and stare at you to see what your wearing
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is so true

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I neva got tha whole NY thing where Brooklyn dudes do this and Queens dudes do that...

Matta fact my boy H (who is from Harlem) gave me his 'rundown' of NY types...

Manhattan/Harlem dudes is flashy and stay stuntin
Them Brooklyn boys is wild, and he did mention they thirst
BX dudes is mad ignorant
Queens dudes is corny and soft
Staten dudes don't count

Now, this is just what he said...me myself (and maybe its cuz I'm not from up top, been there quite a few times, its aight) I can't tell the difference, and think its %!%!#!#%... I jus can pick out folk from NY in general, can't tell wat boro they from or wateva...

indifferent.gif

That why mad chicks in Brooklyn be so gassed!

thats why chicks are thirsty in every borough. every one has their fair share of thirsty cats. i mean i go to harlem and i see dudes practicallythreaten a chick till they give up the number. same wit bx i go there and u see a group of 6 dudes tryin to kick it to a group of 3 lame *%% girls. its thatway everywhere i don't think worse any other place and if u wanna talk about the most gassed females on the planet......Harlem Girls take the cake on that one.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Dudes came down mad tacky and thought they were fly. Type cats that usually ended up smashing the dumb broads that fell for the combination accent, Beef and Brocs' and 8 3/4 NY Yankee fitted cap.
smh.gif

My-T.
See these type dudes every day.

Me being from Brooklyn when i moved down south ALOT of girls in school were feeling me..do you know how many times a day a girl would walk up to me and belike Can you say this can you say that..just so they can hear my accent..and its true BK dudes do have a different swag..When i was down south the normalattire was a white tee Girbaud Jeans and either Reebok classics or New Balance .so i was bringing something a lil different to the game...and yes Timbs stay inHeavy rotation in Bk..thats cause we stomp on the other boroughs..BK does have thirsty dudes..but you cant single out a whole borough based on a fewdudes...

& MY-T Stop hating cause a BK dude stole ya chick...

There's a bunch of gassed chicks here in the BX.

I'm not sure if there is more in BK but there is a lot of them here.

Only thing a BK dude stole from my girl was her earrings.
smh.gif

To the cat below me:

He really looks like Ed though, it aint just his haircut.

My-T.

lol Brooklyn dudes aren't the only ones. It's like that everywhere..just in diff frequencies lol

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

change to thread title to "Brooklyn hate thread"..dudes been hating on Brooklyn for the longest
smh.gif
..i can taste the hate in this thread , son..dudes in other boroughs trying to glorify their hood talking maad outlandish...i dont see how ya single out brooklyn (maybe cuz its the best borough
grin.gif
)..i just find the ignorance childish...name A GUY that isnt thirsty for ANY good looking female..get outta here with that bull
smh.gif

*raises hand*

smh.gif

My-T.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This one dude transfered to my school was from bk. He had a book full of verses and sold what he called "brooklyn chocolate". I know not allpeople from bk are like this.

Back
Top Bottom