WHY are Brooklyn dudes SO thirsty?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

FYI queens chicks i've come into contact with say they mess with brooklyn dudes because the ones in queens are to soft.
laugh.gif

seriously i go to school in queens everytime i hop off the 7 train its like everyone is corny especially them dudes with the glasses that them chicks bewearing, ya know what im talking about, them black shinny frames
smh.gif
, i just dont get the
nerd.gif
feeling in queens

bk dudes are thirsty they like wolves, everytime in mt vernon them dudes remind me of wolves, and i get the same feeling in BK

but the BX on the other cuz these dudes are the worst, and they be straight bums

harlem dudes idk about some of these dudes, they just be staring at you for no reason, its like they checking you out, i get that uh-oh feeling when im walkingdown the street

SI- truly they dont count

But all yall up top dudes stay talkin about DC chicks. Our women are the best no need to be thirsty here.
pimp.gif

Wow....there are a lot of agreeable comments in here. Some of you gave very truthful descriptions.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I neva got tha whole NY thing where Brooklyn dudes do this and Queens dudes do that...

Matta fact my boy H (who is from Harlem) gave me his 'rundown' of NY types...

Manhattan/Harlem dudes is flashy and stay stuntin
Them Brooklyn boys is wild, and he did mention they thirst
BX dudes is mad ignorant
Queens dudes is corny and soft
Staten dudes don't count

Now, this is just what he said...me myself (and maybe its cuz I'm not from up top, been there quite a few times, its aight) I can't tell the difference, and think its %!%!#!#%... I jus can pick out folk from NY in general, can't tell wat boro they from or wateva...

Can somebody tell me just what the difference is? Its appreciated.

indifferent.gif

why the stone face? its kinda true in comparison to brooklyn
laugh.gif

and bronx dudes are dirty and low class (I wouldn't know, just what i heard)

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

henz0 wrote:
FYI queens chicks i've come into contact with say they mess with brooklyn dudes because the ones in queens are to soft.
laugh.gif

seriously i go to school in queens everytime i hop off the 7 train its like everyone is corny especially them dudes with the glasses that them chicks be wearing, ya know what im talking about, them black shinny frames
smh.gif
, i just dont get the
nerd.gif
feeling in queens

bk dudes are thirsty they like wolves, everytime in mt vernon them dudes remind me of wolves, and i get the same feeling in BK

but the BX on the other cuz these dudes are the worst, and they be straight bums

harlem dudes idk about some of these dudes, they just be staring at you for no reason, its like they checking you out, i get that uh-oh feeling when im walking down the street

SI- truly they dont count

Come on now, you know these are common things in any borough.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

T i'm offended

i dont have beef and brocs...i prefer the wheat field boots
laugh.gif

but i wont lie....we thirsty

but queens is wack as !+## so all you queens dudes watch it
roll.gif

and every dude from southside thinks hes brolic on the block
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
generalizations....i sometimes wonder how long some of these dudes lived in NYC

fall back....i been in nyc since before they called you KFC
indifferent.gif

and you sound like someone who doesnt go outside...getting all heated like youd touch something
roll.gif
boy you is jokes!

and queens is wack....everyone knows this
laugh.gif

Roc Boy Jada

yea but it sticks out the most in those borough's i lived in harlem 6 years

indifferent.gif

and you sound like someone who doesnt go outside...getting all heated like youd touch something
roll.gif
boy you is jokes!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

T i'm offended

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
boy you is jokes!

laugh.gif

still salty snacks cuz i got you banned?...relax..seems like YOU dont be outside judging how you had to post in other forums complaining about gettingbanned as if u lost part of your soul

T i'm offended

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
boy you is jokes!

I'm saying... he's obviously from brooklyn and got his feelings hurt
laugh.gif

but
indifferent.gif

Another thing... Brooklyn dudes act like their borough is the only one that matters... like sons literally do NOT go outside of it. I forgot to make it clearthat we work for a moving company, and whenever we have to go to queens or any borough besides brooklyn or manhattan they throw a fit "AWW MAN THAT'SSO FAR!"
roll.gif
.... these dudes really can't take a 40 minute train ride to the BX or Queens? Like how you stay in one borough basically your wholelife?
laugh.gif

I'm a BX dude but if any borough is thirst it's harlem. Have you been to a party over there I'm talkin chicks gettin straight disrespected. justthink a thousand max b's with Marmots on

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

I'm a BX dude but if any borough is thirst it's harlem. Have you been to a party over there I'm talkin chicks gettin straight disrespected. just think a thousand max b's with Marmots on

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Im from bk and definately NOT thirsty.. There's thirsty dudes everywhere gassing up these chicks so I dunno why you'd single out BK.

FYI queens chicks i've come into contact with say they mess with brooklyn dudes because the ones in queens are to soft
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ myT talkin bout NY style.. When me & the dudes go to MD them chicks be acting like they seeing superstars.. They said yall clowns

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he mad a ny cat got with his sister

I didn't wanna play that card but...*McNamee/Cassidy* It is what it is *McNamee/Cassidy*
laugh.gif

And real talk, the 3 or so times I been to MD/DC the ladies were definitely showing me love.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

I'm a BX dude but if any borough is thirst it's harlem. Have you been to a party over there I'm talkin chicks gettin straight disrespected. just think a thousand max b's with Marmots on
roll.gif

Harlem/ Manhattan - Dudes will glance at ur girl and then look at you to see if your "fly" enuff to be with her.

roll.gif

them androgynous uptown cats w. the cornrows....stare too hard and they'll pull that blade out on you....

yall got me feelin shook SERIOUSLY about tryina get bunz in nyc
smh.gif

All this talk about 6 guys fighting for a girl's number like it's The Apprentice and shhh tryina get that corporate job

No napenny89 , but i'ma feel outta place when I hit NYC up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

any tips ? I know some girls gotta have love for the bammas
pimp.gif
"ay shawty"

Another thing... Brooklyn dudes act like their borough is the only one that matters... like sons literally do NOT go outside of it.

Thats one thing I wont disagree with. These dudes here don't know @$+% about anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom