WHY are Brooklyn dudes SO thirsty?

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

change to thread title to "Brooklyn hate thread"..dudes been hating on Brooklyn for the longest
smh.gif
..i can taste the hate in this thread , son..dudes in other boroughs trying to glorify their hood talking maad outlandish...i dont see how ya single out brooklyn (maybe cuz its the best borough
grin.gif
)..i just find the ignorance childish...name A GUY that isnt thirsty for ANY good looking female..get outta here with that bull
smh.gif

*raises hand*

nice beyonce avy
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

na BK dudes are thirsty
laugh.gif

try living in harlem dudes wont look at your girl, they'll look and stare at you to see what your wearing
smh.gif

roll.gif
True story.
If you walking down the street with a girl here is what you should expect in each boro. I've lived in each so I kno

Queens - Dudes will throw a quick glance at ur girl

Bk- Dudes will look hard at ur girl and try to make eye contact, Maybe even a turn around as she walks by

Harlem/ Manhattan - Dudes will glance at ur girl and then look at you to see if your "fly" enuff to be with her.

Bx- Dudes may say something to her, grab her arm, try and walk in between the two of u. Be prepared to fight.

SI- who the hell cares? The only good thing to come out of shaolin is the wu.

change to thread title to "Brooklyn hate thread"..dudes been hating on Brooklyn for the longest
smh.gif
..i can taste the hate in this thread , son..dudes in other boroughs trying to glorify their hood talking maad outlandish...i dont see how ya single out brooklyn (maybe cuz its the best borough
grin.gif
)..i just find the ignorance childish...name A GUY that isnt thirsty for ANY good looking female..get outta here with that bull
smh.gif

*raises hand*

nice beyonce avy
eyes.gif

Got'em lol

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

na BK dudes are thirsty
laugh.gif

try living in harlem dudes wont look at your girl, they'll look and stare at you to see what your wearing
smh.gif

roll.gif
True story.
If you walking down the street with a girl here is what you should expect in each boro. I've lived in each so I kno

Bk- Dudes will look hard at ur girl and try to make eye contact, Maybe even a turn around as she walks by

Harlem/ Manhattan - Dudes will glance at ur girl and then look at you to see if your "fly" enuff to be with her.

Bx- Dudes may say something to her, grab her arm, try and walk in between the two of u. Be prepared to fight.

laugh.gif

T i'm offended

i dont have beef and brocs...i prefer the wheat field boots
laugh.gif

but i wont lie....we thirsty

but queens is wack as !+## so all you queens dudes watch it
roll.gif

and every dude from southside thinks hes brolic on the block
roll.gif

smh.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif

*raises hand*

nice beyonce avy
eyes.gif

Because a beyonce avy says I'm thirsty for any good looking girl
eyes.gif

na BK dudes are thirsty
laugh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
True story.

laugh.gif
I cant even lie..dudes over here are on some real disrespectfultip. Let ur girl be a dime and walk on fordham road smh

A lot of ignorance in this thread.

Can tell by some of the replies some of you aren't even from any of the boroughs.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

T i'm offended

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
them southside dudes that stay doin pullups on the trafficlight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I never met a dude from queens that didn't have a scar/BO problem or dirty white tee.

Sorry Sais..
ohwell.gif

My-T.
Yo Uff you T.
laugh.gif

Southside all day
pimp.gif

Matter fact uff all yall trying to hate on Queens. Specially ya'll asexual Harlem dudes. Dudes already put ya'll on blast with how ya'll be grillinmen. I can't tell if ya'll want beef or if ya'll want the beef
smh.gif

roll.gif
broke it down lovely

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
them southside dudes that stay doin pullups on the traffic light
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

T i'm offended

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
generalizations....i sometimes wonder how long some of these dudes lived inNYC

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

na BK dudes are thirsty
laugh.gif

smh.gif

roll.gif
True story.

laugh.gif
I cant even lie..dudes over here are on some real disrespectful tip. Let ur girl be a dime and walk on fordham road smh

Esp in the summer...let a shorty deny a dude...she'll get water thrown on her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

MyT is wild

don't let this turn into a bash dudes from NY post
laugh.gif
I see NY in here heavily.

Lotta NY bashing going on nowadays lol. We can't even have hot dogs without dudes beefin...pause/pun intended. But we love the hate truly, it adds tothe allure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

MyT is wild

don't let this turn into a bash dudes from NY post
laugh.gif
I see NY in here heavily.

Lotta NY bashing going on nowadays lol. We can't even have hot dogs without dudes beefin...pause/pun intended. But we love the hate truly, it adds to the allure
pimp.gif

well put..i might sig that

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Im from bk and definately NOT thirsty.. There's thirsty dudes everywhere gassing up these chicks so I dunno why you'd single out BK.

FYI queens chicks i've come into contact with say they mess with brooklyn dudes because the ones in queens are to soft
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ myT talkin bout NY style.. When me & the dudes go to MD them chicks be acting like they seeing superstars.. They said yall clowns

Back
Top Bottom