WHY are Brooklyn dudes SO thirsty?

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Matter fact uff all yall trying to hate on Queens. Specially ya'll asexual Harlem dudes. Dudes already put ya'll on blast with how ya'll be grillin men. I can't tell if ya'll want beef or if ya'll want the beef
smh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

This thread is pure comedy. I've been laughing reading every page so far. I was born in BK but I've lived in queens for most of my life so the Q-Borois where I'm from. Its funny to me how alot of dudes are saying they get with Queens girls because they say we're "too soft" come on now whatkind of girls are you trying to get with? Go get yourself a woman over 20 and stop snatching up these high school bitties. I've had girls from BK who saidthey don't like BK dudes for various reasons but am I going to generalize a whole boro based on their comments? No because thats just ignorant andjuvenile. You can keep making the comments you do because its obvious that half of you don't get around as much as you would like to have people believe. Itravel through all the boros I personally love the BX in the summer, all those fine ladies on Fordham thats a sight to see. I'm from the Caribbean so Ialready know BK is where the real parties are at. I can tell from the comments being made that alot of you dudes in here are young as hell so I look forward tomore Queens bashing. All I can tell you is I feel comfortable wherever I go so don't let whats said in this thread give you any false thoughts on a peoplefrom ANY boro.

Originally Posted by NYfly1

IIght my Dudes I couldnt stand yall dissin my boro like this so i had to come in and BANG OUT (word to Grafh) for my Borough...
I LIVED IN SOUTHSIDE QUEENS FOR MY WHOLE 17 YEARS OF LIFE
from South Jamaica, To Hollis, To Rosedale and Back to Southside..I lived in Brooklyn for 6 months but i couldnt stand their ignorance,.
REAL TALK QUEENS is the freshest, Flyest Boro and they got the Most swagg
No offense, but Brooklyn dudes walk around thinkin their Gods gift to NYC, when there jus some hood dudes doin pullups on the traffic lights on the junction or fulton street I took a trip to vinnies styles (in BK) with 4 of my dudes (3 from BK) and these dudes swear that there Fly wearin there Mauris and Pradas
Queens is the originator of everything thats Big right now
Nas>Jay z
BTW..brooklyn shirts are BUMMY and the only reason that Queens chicks dont mess wit dudes from queens is bcus Queens dudes dot eat stink box and
S.I dudes are some garbage bum dudes..they dont even count in NYC..they need to merge with brooklyn so they could share their thirsty swagg Bronx dudes need to fall back
Brooklyn.....
Harlem needs to get a makeover..smh these Ns stay rockin Mauris and ACGs swearin that there fly

son can't even purchase a dutch without gettin carded...get outta here b
laugh.gif

On the real, Im from Houston and when I went to NY, I was in Manhattan and dudes from the BK were getting at these girls I was with.

I felt helpless. They were yelling from trash trucks trying to spit game. I was -_- the whole time and when I looked they'll yell something like,"sweet *** soft A**, aint no body looking at you B"

I had to take the L that day.

BROOKLYN!!!

When I Go To The BK BK You Gotta Show Respect To Them Dudes

Let Them Get So Thirsty F00 Or What You Got A Problem

I'll Find You
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Why So Serious
If The H0rny Dudes See A Hot Mami,Then Let Them Beast

IIght my Dudes I couldnt stand yall dissin my boro like this so i had to come in and BANG OUT (word to Grafh) for my Borough...
from South Jamaica, To Hollis, To Rosedale and Back to Southside..I lived in Brooklyn for 6 months but i couldnt stand their ignorance,.
No offense, but Brooklyn dudes walk around thinkin their Gods gift to NYC, when there jus some hood dudes doin pullups on the traffic lights on the junction or fulton street I took a trip to vinnies styles (in BK) with 4 of my dudes (3 from BK) and these dudes swear that there Fly wearin there Mauris and Pradas
Nas>Jay z
BTW..brooklyn shirts are BUMMY and the only reason that Queens chicks dont mess wit dudes from queens is bcus Queens dudes dot eat stink box and
S.I dudes are some garbage bum dudes..they dont even count in NYC..they need to merge with brooklyn so they could share their thirsty swagg Bronx dudes need to fall back
Brooklyn.....
Harlem needs to get a makeover..smh these Ns stay rockin Mauris and ACGs swearin that there fly

You fell into the booby trap....I set the trap just to see dudes react...and now...and now you'se can'tleave. You open the door God I'm bout to go in on Queens.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

p1.jpg

First off...your name rings out as a lame, which is never a good look on a sneaker board full ofYugi-Oh players
smh.gif
. Didn't you just make a thread lying about havin a 9 shoved in ya grill?....You should be the last _ grabbing the podium mic and reppinfor Queens. Pipe up.

Secondly....the thread starter opened up talkin wreckless about BK dudes and the potency oftheir pimp hand in comparison to Queens cats....so lets go back to the OG topic and examine further shall we?

"They love to hear the story again and again...about how the whole NYC tookturns on Car-men...." - Uncle Haze (an illustrated story)

When you think of Queens _s, the first name that pops into your head should be Nasir "Nasty Nas" Jones.

nas-the-disciple-shoes.jpg

(
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
!## he holdin up?)

Well....Once Upon a time Esco (the embodiment of Queens) wifed a **** named Carmen. He must have thought he was doing itbig....just like the thread starter.

212464976_dff2495d2a_o.jpg

(As seen from this pic, her swag overpowered his tremendously...typical scenario in Queens)

Across the rivers...their lay a young hustler by the name of Shawn Carter...He was also the embodiment of his borough. Becauseof the competitiveness of NYC (as displayed in this thread)...young Shawn and young Nasir, quickly became bitter rivals.
mad.gif

young_jayz-CROP.jpg

One day...A Young Hov crossed path with A young Carmen (who was at this point the mother of Nas' child)....He dropped his mackadoescious BK game and it wascurtains for the philosopher from Queensbridge.

2yv8pbn.gif

Disrespect ensued....

c-range_rover.03.jpg

range-interior.jpg

tn_infant_seat.jpg

sv2dt1.gif

707px-Crying-girl.jpg

Fast forward 10 years and an unbelievable turn of events occurred. The two former enemies are now "partners". Wellactually Shawn became the boss of the man who he tormented and relentlessly disrespected for over a decade
smh.gif

sucess-jay-and-nas-lchaim.JPG

(Caption: {Jay}Drink up dojer...my cups are overflowing {Nas}Right away sir...sigh)

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY KIDS....QUEENS _s TAKE L's

2rdde0i.gif

ballerina_p_snicka_dot_com.jpg
prodigy-mug.jpg
pro.jpg
(You talkin aboutdude from L.E.S?..silence....)

THE END.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rican Rachets

Nas>Jay z
Brooklyn.....

son can't even purchase a dutch without gettin carded...get outta here b
laugh.gif

Chillzzz.. A bunch of hypebeast live in Queens and that's "REALTALK".. go to Corona, Bayside, Jackson Heights etc.. The only place in Queens I've seen some "swag" is the summertime on Springfield and onthe Ave and even then, dudes ain't really lookin up to par
grin.gif
(nh..sons just look like they're trying too hard).. I'ma have to give it to BK and Manhattan for the "Flyest Boroughs" .. BUT, Queens do have somedimes.. i can't even lie.
devil.gif

at the end of the day..we are still all part of NYC as a whole..EVERY borough has their flaws..but when compared as a whole the 5 boroughs > any city in theU.S...and thats all that matters
pimp.gif

5boroughs.jpg

All in all BK is the king of all boros. But that not to say a great percentage of BK cats aren't ashier than Gary Coleman
smh.gif
. Y'all dudes are way behind the curve as far as fashion goes. _s still rockin FUBU FOOTBALL JERSEYS WITH THE 05 ON THE CHEST and Dolomite boots. Word to Mayor and Kazzan's "meetup" in the wafflehouse
laugh.gif

abeautifulhaze
laugh.gif
Damn is it really that serious? Dudes really feel some type of way about Queens. "Yo QueenS is SoFT BRoOklyN aLlDaY!" Frontin on the dirt that other dudes do is not even cool. You're not backing any dudes down or flippin any type of white so you can't eventalk about being live unless you're part of being live
eyes.gif
. It'swhatever though, as a Queens dude I won't even say that we're liver than BK because that's flat out not true... but don't act like everywherein Queens is on some softcore !#! either (especially since most of you don't even seem to be familiar with the territory). It's whatever though... youcan keep claiming that your borough is more live or that it gets it poppin or whaever... all you're doing is perpetuating the stereotype that brooklyndudes are...

... well you know
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

All in all BK is the king of all boros. But that not to say a great percentage of BK cats aren't ashier than Gary Coleman
smh.gif
. Y'all dudes are way behind the curve as far as fashion goes. _s still rockin FUBU FOOTBALL JERSEYS WITH THE 05 ON THE CHEST and Dolomite boots. Word to Mayor and Kazzan's "meetup" in the wafflehouse
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

and bronx dudes are dirty and low class (I wouldn't know, just what i heard)

roll.gif
roll.gif
I've heard the same
laugh.gif

haze and the dude Kerry are the funniest story-tellers/message board narrators
laugh.gif
wow

edit: why the hell this post get moved to regional?

Queens gets it in tho
Queens>Brooklyn

But i aint gon front...jackson heights does have alot of hypebeasts..but the spanish mamis can get it

But at the end of the day
Were all one group of 5 brothers
(but Queens has the biggest package of course)

Damn ABH you ain't have to do them like that
laugh.gif
All I know is BX ain't for the pretty boys, only the thorough need apply.

Originally Posted by Senor Fresco

Originally Posted by dfresh244

NY dudes
laugh.gif

Nothin like that goes down in Cali

^co-sign. Yall NY dude make it sound like the guy to girl ratio is like 10:1
laugh.gif
Basically it is
Man its hard out here in these Queens streets
U cant even have a nice haircut bcus dudes will wanna come and shank you
U cant even have a pretty girl without sum1 trynna body you
Its hard man
We out here in these streets, hustlin to survive
Cali boys got it good
all they gotta do is sit back in their lounge chairs and sip some pina colada

Yo change ur avy man
Jay Z is a washed up dirty man
put NAS or MOBB DEEP up in that avy

Yea unfortuantely I must say the same. Let homie rock his avy however he wants. You can't say all that about Jay but you got Mike Jones as if he's somekind of street legend or tycoon. He's neither, but thats your right.

Back
Top Bottom