Why are there ads on NikeTalk? The answer is inside.

ideas alright with me. as long as the site runs smooth.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Just thought I'd pop in here. I think these are valuable changes for our community. Yuku sounds fantastic. Just the transition needed to take NT to the next plateau. I find it quite amazing that we've been able to stay alive for so long without ads. Clicking an ad or two per day is not going to hurt anyone. In fact we're killing 2 birds with one stone by donating some of the revenue to charity. I would also like to reiterate that the staff does not see a red cent off of ad clicks. It's all for NT.
Anyone who doesn't want to see the ads has the right not to see them Sephiroth, you are actually right. But contrary to your belief, you don't really have any specific rights or ownership in regards to NT. Why not help us? I don't want to see advertisements for fake shoes either. You can really help us out by alerting a mod or an admin when you come across such ads. Just a thought.

Long Live NT. (Yes I'm serious.)

that Yuku service sounds :pimp:
pimp.gif
. I got nothing against the ads, great idea on the funds going to charities. props on the decision fellas!
opinions KILLED many.

Are the Mods going to stay the same?
You ain't a N because you're black, you're a N cuz of how you act. - CeeLo Green

this yuku platform sounds awesome. Hopefully the transition will go smoothly.

Also, do you guys know more specifically when in the fall NT will be "moving?" Thanks.

has anyone else signed up for Yuku and found it very confusing?
Not new, just an alternate sreen name

Yeah, I just noticed the ads. It doesn't bother me too much. Yuku sounds like it's going to be pretty good.

Quote:
once the ads start running well be able to offer ALL of our users FREE UNLIMITED page views.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
. Thanks for the explanation on the change to yuku Meth.
Team Need Nap Now

Well, I hope all this work out. But I dont know what my reaction would be when I see the 1st ad on my lovely NT, but its all for better.

FRESHilicious
DIRTY . Be FRESH.​

On a side note...would anyone be interested in buying NikeTalk t-shirts for around $20 shipped...going to help the community?

so if we spend less on shoes we can donate a little bit to talk about shoes?
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

yo and one person clicking the ads constantly could make NT loose adsense.

its part of googles rules.

but trust me. they will get a @#%$ load of clicks without asking people to click on them.
good

[/center]

Right now I can see an ad for holidays to Jordan.

Funny.

IMO.
[/b]

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT.

What if I don't want to block the ads on Firefox? They were showing up before, but now they are gone.

Also a question for the mods:

Will we have to use our email address that is linked to our account in any way? The one I have now isn't used anymore, and I don't know how to change it.
2006 National Champions​

Sepiroth going around on NT like some internet rebel. Just calm down fam, its not that serious.
Dre is that dude, if that matters.

do these ads pop-up on each page u click, cuz i haven't seen any.
I thought Jordan's and a gold chain was livin it up

Back
Top Bottom