Why aren't people buying the Verizon iPhone?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Its funny how this thread was a clear hate thread based of 0 facts. Android fanboys never cease to amaze me. You guys literally are the dumbest fanboys I have ever encountered. Seriously you claim the iPhone isnt selling well on Verizon when it is the BEST selling phone on verizon right now. Than you have the arguments that the iPhone is "outdated" when in reality ALL THE BEST APPLICATIONS ARE ON THE IPHONE. If the iPhone is really so garbage why is everyone developing for iPhone and not for android? Seriously you guys lack simple logic and are so brainwashed beyond anything else. Its sad that you have to make thread just to tell yourself android is winning when android is clearly not.

Until the iPhone gets Flash (which will never happen), it is outdated. Go ahead and play the HTML 5 card. Android supports that, too.
What exactly do you need flash on your phone for? To play games? iPhone has better games than any Flash website out. To watch videos? iPhone has youtube app, Netflix app, Hulu app, VOD support should be coming from Comcast and others, websites like Adult Swim have already ported their video librarys to iphone apps. Which exact sites do you use Flash for?
stopped reading right there...

free flash games >> overpriced itune games

Well iono about that. I understand the need for Flash and all, but both are a tossup. There are free Flash games that are better than iPhone games and iPhone games that are better than Flash games.

Its funny how this thread was a clear hate thread based of 0 facts. Android fanboys never cease to amaze me. You guys literally are the dumbest fanboys I have ever encountered. Seriously you claim the iPhone isnt selling well on Verizon when it is the BEST selling phone on verizon right now. Than you have the arguments that the iPhone is "outdated" when in reality ALL THE BEST APPLICATIONS ARE ON THE IPHONE. If the iPhone is really so garbage why is everyone developing for iPhone and not for android? Seriously you guys lack simple logic and are so brainwashed beyond anything else. Its sad that you have to make thread just to tell yourself android is winning when android is clearly not.

Until the iPhone gets Flash (which will never happen), it is outdated. Go ahead and play the HTML 5 card. Android supports that, too.
What exactly do you need flash on your phone for? To play games? iPhone has better games than any Flash website out. To watch videos? iPhone has youtube app, Netflix app, Hulu app, VOD support should be coming from Comcast and others, websites like Adult Swim have already ported their video librarys to iphone apps. Which exact sites do you use Flash for?

Well iono about that. I understand the need for Flash and all, but both are a tossup. There are free Flash games that are better than iPhone games and iPhone games that are better than Flash games.

flash isn't going anywhere....and da more android phones come with flash da more iphone looks stupid for never having it.
What flash games are you playing?

Please tell me which flash games are better than these games

mzl.cawnkbfl.320x480-75.jpg

rs3.jpg

mzl.dsjccdcw.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.dmillmaj.320x480-75.jpg

This dude Ninjahood never ceases to amaze me.

flash isn't going anywhere....and da more android phones come with flash da more iphone looks stupid for never having it.

rs3.jpg

all apps are free anyways....it takes about 5 mins to jailbreak the iphone. its like one click
laugh.gif

installous + cydia ftw.

No way there are any flash games competing with any top tier iphone game. they are porting FF III to iPhone, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Fight Night Champion, and a slew of other big name titles to iPhone.

all apps are free anyways....it takes about 5 mins to jailbreak the iphone. its like one click
laugh.gif

installous + cydia ftw.

No way there are any flash games competing with any top tier iphone game. they are porting FF III to iPhone, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Fight Night Champion, and a slew of other big name titles to iPhone.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i'm gonna stay with t-mobile till i die.
laugh.gif
i pay like 60 a month for insurance, text, data and 400 minutes.  grandfathered ftw.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 same here.  I pay $70 a month for unlimited everything like minutes, data, and text messaging.  T-Mobile has been good to me.  I can't see myself with any other carrier.

rs3.jpg

3 Foot Ninja.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i'm gonna stay with t-mobile till i die.
laugh.gif
i pay like 60 a month for insurance, text, data and 400 minutes.  grandfathered ftw.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 same here.  I pay $70 a month for unlimited everything like minutes, data, and text messaging.  T-Mobile has been good to me.  I can't see myself with any other carrier.

rs3.jpg

3 Foot Ninja.

basically...

and as far as developers "clamoring" over IOS vs android its pretty simple... financial incentive

there are alot more dumb people coppin crap on da itunes market so its pretty easy selling em stuff..its like shooting fish in da barrel...any savy phone user (basically most of da

android community) forgoes buying anything that they can either A. get for free B. get hacked or brewed from da xda community.

there's also a better system when it comes to ads on google which let's alot of apps with ad becomes free....and PAID apps are also cheaper on android VS iphone and are mirror

images of eachother.

once da apple iphone whorez itself out on all da providers, its mystique and exclusivity will be gone..leaviing it to stand on its technical specs legs.....and we all know apple

ain't about that life. 
laugh.gif

So how do you explain the free Apps like Netflix, Skype (the real skype not that voip bs), and Hulu that are yet to be on Android marketplace? What financial incentive is android lacking?
u can view hulu on androids STOCK browser
laugh.gif
(flash duh)

and how many times do people have to tell you that when you got flash on your phone you can watch movies FOR FREE so you dont need netflix....

and lemme not get into how many free apps are there that do exactly what skype does on android...jeez, you're way smarter then da apple company line filth you spew here.

basically...

and as far as developers "clamoring" over IOS vs android its pretty simple... financial incentive

there are alot more dumb people coppin crap on da itunes market so its pretty easy selling em stuff..its like shooting fish in da barrel...any savy phone user (basically most of da

android community) forgoes buying anything that they can either A. get for free B. get hacked or brewed from da xda community.

there's also a better system when it comes to ads on google which let's alot of apps with ad becomes free....and PAID apps are also cheaper on android VS iphone and are mirror

images of eachother.

once da apple iphone whorez itself out on all da providers, its mystique and exclusivity will be gone..leaviing it to stand on its technical specs legs.....and we all know apple

ain't about that life. 
laugh.gif

So how do you explain the free Apps like Netflix, Skype (the real skype not that voip bs), and Hulu that are yet to be on Android marketplace? What financial incentive is android lacking?
laugh.gif
(flash duh)

and how many times do people have to tell you that when you got flash on your phone you can watch movies FOR FREE so you dont need netflix....

and lemme not get into how many free apps are there that do exactly what skype does on android...jeez, you're way smarter then da apple company line filth you spew here.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Can't wait for the Thunderbolt.
smile.gif
not looking good

[h4]HTC Thunderbolt said to have terrible battery life, might explain delay?[/h4]
By Chris Ziegler posted Feb 25th 2011 7:42PM

We're hearing from... well, let's call them "people familiar with the matter" that HTC's Thunderbolt -- a phone that's supposed to be Verizon's first with LTE -- is experiencing positively miserable battery life that's making it difficult for testers to avoid carrying a second phone around as a backup. How bad? Two to three hours from full to empty in some cases. Of course, we wouldn't be surprised if battery life was really bad with the LTE radio left on -- the EVO 4G wasn't much different at launch with WiMAX lit up -- but the word on the street is that the power situation is largely responsible for the delays we've been seeing. In fact, our source tells us the phone is currently working on its sixth retail delay at the moment. More on this situation as we get it.

Update: We've just heard from another trusted tipster that there's definitely a new firmware in the works to address battery life and signal issues (which -- you guessed it -- are interrelated). Thanks, HTC Kid!

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

smile.gif
not looking good

[h4]HTC Thunderbolt said to have terrible battery life, might explain delay?[/h4]

We're hearing from... well, let's call them "people familiar with the matter" that HTC's Thunderbolt -- a phone that's supposed to be Verizon's first with LTE -- is experiencing positively miserable battery life that's making it difficult for testers to avoid carrying a second phone around as a backup. How bad? Two to three hours from full to empty in some cases. Of course, we wouldn't be surprised if battery life was really bad with the LTE radio left on -- the EVO 4G wasn't much different at launch with WiMAX lit up -- but the word on the street is that the power situation is largely responsible for the delays we've been seeing. In fact, our source tells us the phone is currently working on its sixth retail delay at the moment. More on this situation as we get it.

Update: We've just heard from another trusted tipster that there's definitely a new firmware in the works to address battery life and signal issues (which -- you guessed it -- are interrelated). Thanks, HTC Kid!

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm sorry, but because it's on an iPhone, the controls will suck, causing the gameplay to decrease dramatically. I mean, have you played SF4 on the iPhone?
sick.gif

rs3.jpg

3 Foot Ninja.
Poor mans version of Infinity Blade. Its funny though that when I go to miniclip they even have iPhone apps out now furthermore proving the point that Flash isnt necessary. Of couse the entire Miniclip library isnt available on iOS but the fact that they are transitioning to native mobile devices is saying something.

I'm sorry, but because it's on an iPhone, the controls will suck, causing the gameplay to decrease dramatically. I mean, have you played SF4 on the iPhone?
sick.gif

rs3.jpg

3 Foot Ninja.
Poor mans version of Infinity Blade. Its funny though that when I go to miniclip they even have iPhone apps out now furthermore proving the point that Flash isnt necessary. Of couse the entire Miniclip library isnt available on iOS but the fact that they are transitioning to native mobile devices is saying something.

Phones been out 8 months...not 4g...loyal android following already created...ppl not eligible for upgrades nin cntrct w/ other carriers mostlyk...the phone is nice but wayyyy to over hyped

Phones been out 8 months...not 4g...loyal android following already created...ppl not eligible for upgrades nin cntrct w/ other carriers mostlyk...the phone is nice but wayyyy to over hyped

basically...

images of eachother.

ain't about that life. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
(flash duh)

Hulu has been blocking Android users from their site similar to how they have blocked Google TV. People can watch Flash on their desktops why do they still use Netflix? More convenient, superior quality, better library. No video calling provider has more users than Skype and lets be serious their are TONS of Android users who want Netflix, Hulu, and Skype on their devices to act like these applications are pointless and no one wants them is beyond absurd.

basically...

images of eachother.

ain't about that life. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
(flash duh)

Hulu has been blocking Android users from their site similar to how they have blocked Google TV. People can watch Flash on their desktops why do they still use Netflix? More convenient, superior quality, better library. No video calling provider has more users than Skype and lets be serious their are TONS of Android users who want Netflix, Hulu, and Skype on their devices to act like these applications are pointless and no one wants them is beyond absurd.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

smile.gif
not looking good

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
vhqk43.gif

Back
Top Bottom