Why aren't people buying the Verizon iPhone?

Personally, I think Usain be dropping knowledge. He isn't disrespectful or condescending, and unlike most of those who debate on here, takes on all valid comments not just the ones he wants to.

- damn, you took the time to write all that out and that wasnt at all what he was asking. 

- dirty, these dudes are so polarized on this issue and blinded by iPhone vs. Android that they cant even comprhend a question like yours. 

Lol this clown. What was Dirty asking then? Ironic that while cats is arguing about d-riding, in comes this guy, to "save" dirty for no reason
laugh.gif
, that's real d-ridding.
Android and Iphone both have their markets obviously. I prefer the iphone, I like the "small" screen size, operating system, and the battery life. 

went into the verizon store today and i was
eek.gif
 at how many damn employees they had working
laugh.gif

i was like got damn, you would think theyre giving phones away with all these employees here

anyway, where would be the most convenient place to unload an ATT iphone 4? craigslist or ebay?

went into the verizon store today and i was
eek.gif
 at how many damn employees they had working
laugh.gif

i was like got damn, you would think theyre giving phones away with all these employees here

anyway, where would be the most convenient place to unload an ATT iphone 4? craigslist or ebay?

No one is gonna buy an IPhone in Feb knowing that Apple releases new ones in June every year. Plus the ThunderBolt, being 4G and dropping around the same time held plenty of folks off.

No one is gonna buy an IPhone in Feb knowing that Apple releases new ones in June every year. Plus the ThunderBolt, being 4G and dropping around the same time held plenty of folks off.

The Verizon iPhone already has 12.4% of iPhones currently in use on the market. Looks like they are selling just fine to me..... I had a Droid and decided to get the iPhone 4, I'm happy. Do your own research on what you want and what works for you, no one else in this post will give you back a dime when you make a dumb decision on the phone you buy. You'll just get clowned for it.
grin.gif

The Verizon iPhone already has 12.4% of iPhones currently in use on the market. Looks like they are selling just fine to me..... I had a Droid and decided to get the iPhone 4, I'm happy. Do your own research on what you want and what works for you, no one else in this post will give you back a dime when you make a dumb decision on the phone you buy. You'll just get clowned for it.
grin.gif

I did get it. I pre-ordered it at midnight when it was available. Couldn't wait to get rid of my crap Blackberry Tour. 

I did get it. I pre-ordered it at midnight when it was available. Couldn't wait to get rid of my crap Blackberry Tour. 

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

I did get it. I pre-ordered it at midnight when it was available. Couldn't wait to get rid of my crap Blackberry Storm2. 

Originally Posted by MissDivaDoll

I did get it. I pre-ordered it at midnight when it was available. Couldn't wait to get rid of my crap Blackberry Storm2. 

Quick question for you folks, do you think I would be able to do an ESN swap from my Blackberry to an unlocked Iphone 4 smoothly? I'm on Verizon btw.

Quick question for you folks, do you think I would be able to do an ESN swap from my Blackberry to an unlocked Iphone 4 smoothly? I'm on Verizon btw.

Originally Posted by kwh3

waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out hopefully on the LTE network.

this or if the droid 3 is out by then idk but can anyone honestly answer me what can iphone os do that the android os cant and vice versa?

Originally Posted by kwh3

waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out hopefully on the LTE network.

this or if the droid 3 is out by then idk but can anyone honestly answer me what can iphone os do that the android os cant and vice versa?

Back
Top Bottom