Why aren't you getting dimes?

Because at the young age of 19 i dont trust anybody,females especially with all the triflin things ive seen them (and made them) do- i refuse

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Because at the young age of 19 i dont trust anybody,females especially with all the triflin things ive seen them (and made them) do- i refuse

at 19? like what? not share their snacks...bully the new girl? man go get laid

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

at 19? like what? not share their snacks...bully the new girl? man go get laid

Cuz I left college. The ppon I was getting on the regular was crazy. Now its so hard in the real world. Even if I have everything. Money, a job, education. I need more young broads.

Cuz I left college. The ppon I was getting on the regular was crazy. Now its so hard in the real world. Even if I have everything. Money, a job, education. I need more young broads.

Too lazy.

Lemme get that hood booger who's brain will do the work for me and start creating us together when I acknowledge her with a hi.

Too lazy.

Lemme get that hood booger who's brain will do the work for me and start creating us together when I acknowledge her with a hi.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't leave my moms basement

Fixed for me.
laugh.gif

I've conquered a few females in my short existence on this earth realm....

Smash a handful of dimes in my day.... One in particular had me tripping for a min. I was on sum Joe buddens steez . Shorty ended up playing me after several months of trips from LA to SD flight from laX to JFK. Countless hrs on the phone and a few dollars spent. I ended up slipping into a slight depression cuz of my tour of duty and this chick. After a few weeks of sulking I hit the scene with avengence laying down every nine or better in my radius with swift cool precision ....

Dimes are only dimes if you value them as such.... A dime is bad inside and out. Remember that...

I've conquered a few females in my short existence on this earth realm....

Smash a handful of dimes in my day.... One in particular had me tripping for a min. I was on sum Joe buddens steez . Shorty ended up playing me after several months of trips from LA to SD flight from laX to JFK. Countless hrs on the phone and a few dollars spent. I ended up slipping into a slight depression cuz of my tour of duty and this chick. After a few weeks of sulking I hit the scene with avengence laying down every nine or better in my radius with swift cool precision ....

Dimes are only dimes if you value them as such.... A dime is bad inside and out. Remember that...

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Mostly because I'm skinny,slant eyed my ears are big as___ ,Drunk white girls is the only way ill get my duck sicked
tyler the creator 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Mostly because I'm skinny,slant eyed my ears are big as___ ,Drunk white girls is the only way ill get my duck sicked
tyler the creator 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm pretty damn picky an every chick I've dealth with, dudes try an spit game anywhere they at......but, I've had so many headaches with females not to mention all the ones I've dealt with think they should be livin like socialites.....so its w/e man. To find that real bad chick who doesn't crave attention and material things all day, I'd call that a dime.

Real ^%$#

I'm pretty damn picky an every chick I've dealth with, dudes try an spit game anywhere they at......but, I've had so many headaches with females not to mention all the ones I've dealt with think they should be livin like socialites.....so its w/e man. To find that real bad chick who doesn't crave attention and material things all day, I'd call that a dime.

Real ^%$#

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Too lazy.

me too 
tired.gif

Only one chick I really value enough and thats come about after Ive gotten to know her and pretty much friendzoned myself after a year

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Too lazy.

me too 
tired.gif

Only one chick I really value enough and thats come about after Ive gotten to know her and pretty much friendzoned myself after a year

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Truth, they all wanna be the next Kim k. I'm off that mess.

Exactly

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Truth, they all wanna be the next Kim k. I'm off that mess.

Exactly

talk to something close to a dime, cool as !#%% too....don't have the number, but it doesn't matter cus she goes to my college.....

never said $*$# to her when we had the same class, thanks to facebook I started talking to her......and it's been cool ever since.

smh got rid of the book though, so last time we spoke was in january, but ima cop that numberrrrrrrrrrrr on campus.

talk to something close to a dime, cool as !#%% too....don't have the number, but it doesn't matter cus she goes to my college.....

never said $*$# to her when we had the same class, thanks to facebook I started talking to her......and it's been cool ever since.

smh got rid of the book though, so last time we spoke was in january, but ima cop that numberrrrrrrrrrrr on campus.

Back
Top Bottom