Why "Calling her out" = EPIC FAIL (Semi-Long read)

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I'm pretty sure Meth started reading this and said "**** this, that's way too long."

laugh.gif

About to start reading now.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I'm pretty sure Meth started reading this and said "**** this, that's way too long."

laugh.gif

About to start reading now.

Good read, I'm like half-way simp these days smh. She put it on me last nite though so my emotions be all over.

Good read, I'm like half-way simp these days smh. She put it on me last nite though so my emotions be all over.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You have me
roll.gif
sometimes with those update type posts. I thought you were done?

You have me
roll.gif
sometimes with those update type posts. I thought you were done?

I'm pretty sure it's the beta males who read the first few sentences and said "nah, im not reading this. Huffing, puffing and getting emotional with women is the way to go
smile.gif
"

I'm pretty sure it's the beta males who read the first few sentences and said "nah, im not reading this. Huffing, puffing and getting emotional with women is the way to go
smile.gif
"

I thought I was done....really was....an she foul man, I should just make a list of all the crazy stuff she been doin these past weeks since we been considered "single" Yesterday was beautiful though, she had me meet her at Holiday Inn Express....Ruby Tuesdays To Go for the eats.......had my rockstar energy cuz I was tired from work......I put it on all nite. Take me back, love you, etc...talkin about the future...cuddle, all that. Now today she talkin about I like what we have we rushin we don't need the title....but check this shorty be the first to flip if I'm doin me. I'm tryna not care but its hard man. She wylin out an I'm bein a good dude. So yea smh I might as well admit I'm simpin.

I thought I was done....really was....an she foul man, I should just make a list of all the crazy stuff she been doin these past weeks since we been considered "single" Yesterday was beautiful though, she had me meet her at Holiday Inn Express....Ruby Tuesdays To Go for the eats.......had my rockstar energy cuz I was tired from work......I put it on all nite. Take me back, love you, etc...talkin about the future...cuddle, all that. Now today she talkin about I like what we have we rushin we don't need the title....but check this shorty be the first to flip if I'm doin me. I'm tryna not care but its hard man. She wylin out an I'm bein a good dude. So yea smh I might as well admit I'm simpin.

My last girl was like this. When she was at my house and we were lying in bed watching a movie she told me to pause it so she could use the bathroom. I went through her purse for some damning evidence that she was getting wood on the side and I found her phone. I found pics of her sitting on some dudes lap one week prior and also text messages of her telling another dude she misses him. When she got back like 20 mins later I played it off like nothing happened (before she got back i also set the alarm on my phone to go off in 30 mins). When it did I made sure she didnt see the screen and pretended to text. I told her she had to leave because one of my jump offs was coming over. She had a
frown.gif
look on her face and said how messed up I was. I told her I'll probably call after the jump leaves but sternly told her to get out. Made that broad take an NYC train at 4am
pimp.gif

I was kind of upset when i found out that she didn't get raped or murdered though
smh.gif

But back on subject, "Women are the grand wizards of backwards rationalizations" is the most powerful quote in the reading. Reason being? Your chick wants a clean conscience by not labeling what you guys have. By keeping the "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" label off she tells herself that its "ok" to do nasty %@*# on the side.

Don't fall for it son. Right now she wants to have her cake, don't let the %#%#! eat it

My last girl was like this. When she was at my house and we were lying in bed watching a movie she told me to pause it so she could use the bathroom. I went through her purse for some damning evidence that she was getting wood on the side and I found her phone. I found pics of her sitting on some dudes lap one week prior and also text messages of her telling another dude she misses him. When she got back like 20 mins later I played it off like nothing happened (before she got back i also set the alarm on my phone to go off in 30 mins). When it did I made sure she didnt see the screen and pretended to text. I told her she had to leave because one of my jump offs was coming over. She had a
frown.gif
look on her face and said how messed up I was. I told her I'll probably call after the jump leaves but sternly told her to get out. Made that broad take an NYC train at 4am
pimp.gif

I was kind of upset when i found out that she didn't get raped or murdered though
smh.gif

But back on subject, "Women are the grand wizards of backwards rationalizations" is the most powerful quote in the reading. Reason being? Your chick wants a clean conscience by not labeling what you guys have. By keeping the "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" label off she tells herself that its "ok" to do nasty %@*# on the side.

Don't fall for it son. Right now she wants to have her cake, don't let the %#%#! eat it

This a prime example of a thread where you read the replies before you read the original post
laugh.gif

This a prime example of a thread where you read the replies before you read the original post
laugh.gif

smh.gif

You're killing me dude.

Man before you got in shape and started lifting, were you a fat kid?  And you know we down like four flats on a lac' so it's no jokes, but this $%!$ don't make any sense man.  Like it actually bothers me, because I been there before. 

smh.gif

You're killing me dude.

Man before you got in shape and started lifting, were you a fat kid?  And you know we down like four flats on a lac' so it's no jokes, but this $%!$ don't make any sense man.  Like it actually bothers me, because I been there before. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude son.

But funny +!%@ is though, I'm in the same situation, my girl got a girlfriend too, some bad little spanish broad.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

She ain't dropping me though and she know the D comes first, all you gotta do is put it down g.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude son.

But funny +!%@ is though, I'm in the same situation, my girl got a girlfriend too, some bad little spanish broad.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

She ain't dropping me though and she know the D comes first, all you gotta do is put it down g.

Back
Top Bottom