Why "Calling her out" = EPIC FAIL (Semi-Long read)

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I'm pretty sure Meth started reading this and said "**** this, that's way too long."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Good read, I'm like half-way simp these days smh. She put it on me last nite though so my emotions be all over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude son.

But funny +!%@ is though, I'm in the same situation, my girl got a girlfriend too, some bad little spanish broad.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

She ain't dropping me though and she know the D comes first, all you gotta do is put it down g.

smh.gif
smh.gif

where's y'all self respect at man
a few years from now if you are ever able to walk away from this situation you are going to
smh.gif
yourself

Good read, I'm like half-way simp these days smh. She put it on me last nite though so my emotions be all over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude son.

But funny +!%@ is though, I'm in the same situation, my girl got a girlfriend too, some bad little spanish broad.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

She ain't dropping me though and she know the D comes first, all you gotta do is put it down g.

smh.gif
smh.gif

a few years from now if you are ever able to walk away from this situation you are going to
smh.gif
yourself

Originally Posted by 18th letter

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude son.

smh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
yourself
My man, I was the one who put HER on to my girl.
laugh.gif

I let her explore her desires with other women and when I want too, I join myself.
I'm confident enough in mines that I know she ain't going anywhere and confident enough that when I bring a chick home, we can both tear her up.
devil.gif

If your relationship ain't got that kinda sexual intensity then idk, but you should try it man.
Sounds like you got into a love triangle though and are a little spiteful, if you did my apologies...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude son.

smh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
yourself
My man, I was the one who put HER on to my girl.
laugh.gif

I let her explore her desires with other women and when I want too, I join myself.
I'm confident enough in mines that I know she ain't going anywhere and confident enough that when I bring a chick home, we can both tear her up.
devil.gif

If your relationship ain't got that kinda sexual intensity then idk, but you should try it man.
Sounds like you got into a love triangle though and are a little spiteful, if you did my apologies...

Long +$* story
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ me for reading it all though.

Couldn't even get cliff notes?

Long +$* story
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ me for reading it all though.

Couldn't even get cliff notes?

Good read, its not that long once you get into it.

...It definitely help me keep some things into perspective. I've pretty much divorced my emotional side years ago, after my ex-girlfriend. I subscribe to the same logic OP's post allude to - There is no chick worth me getting bent out of shape for; There are plenty of fish in the sea; and most importantly you have to hold a higher level of esteem for yourself. I can't front, there was a point in time where I would have to feel as if I would have to prove myself to a flake, or someone who tried me w/ every craptest these women throw. Now, I just charge them...I honestly wish I knew this stuff back in college

Good read, its not that long once you get into it.

...It definitely help me keep some things into perspective. I've pretty much divorced my emotional side years ago, after my ex-girlfriend. I subscribe to the same logic OP's post allude to - There is no chick worth me getting bent out of shape for; There are plenty of fish in the sea; and most importantly you have to hold a higher level of esteem for yourself. I can't front, there was a point in time where I would have to feel as if I would have to prove myself to a flake, or someone who tried me w/ every craptest these women throw. Now, I just charge them...I honestly wish I knew this stuff back in college

Back
Top Bottom