Why "Calling her out" = EPIC FAIL (Semi-Long read)

s4xkeg.gif

Interesting, very interesting.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

My last girl was like this. When she was at my house and we were lying in bed watching a movie she told me to pause it so she could use the bathroom. I went through her purse for some damning evidence that she was getting wood on the side and I found her phone. I found pics of her sitting on some dudes lap one week prior and also text messages of her telling another dude she misses him. When she got back like 20 mins later I played it off like nothing happened (before she got back i also set the alarm on my phone to go off in 30 mins). When it did I made sure she didnt see the screen and pretended to text. I told her she had to leave because one of my jump offs was coming over. She had a
frown.gif
look on her face and said how messed up I was. I told her I'll probably call after the jump leaves but sternly told her to get out. Made that broad take an NYC train at 4am
pimp.gif

I was kind of upset when i found out that she didn't get raped or murdered though
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
COld Blooded man. Cold Blooded

Nice read OP. Wasn't that long of a read because it was enjoyable. Something stood out to me.

Strong Pimp Hand
(stated in a firm, matter-of-fact tone - with eye contact)
"I'm only going to say this to you once: If you are running latenext time, don't bother showing up because I won't be here. Don'tbother calling either because I won't have much to say to you"

Notice there is no wiggle room for debate here. You firmly set your terms and stick to them.Either she gets with the program or you do the worst imaginable thingto her - vanish. Again, this requires a certain level of inner game andconviction as a man. It is deeply rooted in the belief that you canmeet a great woman anywhere and anytime, and in essence the currentgirl is expendable until she proves otherwise.

I tell you women are never more eager to please than when they aretrying to prove themselves or lock a successful man down. It is thisact of submission which gets them dripping with anticipation (andsaving you a lot of work in the process)

For some reason, people always tell me I am a jerk/pressed for speaking up when this happens to me. Hell, I even remember on here, I said I called a girl out for being late and someone replied, "You actually talk to people like that." This girl one time told me that I shouldn't treat people like children and should understand that women take a while to get ready. Yea ok. Bull, just start getting ready earlier.

Good read OP

My last girl was like this. When she was at my house and we were lying in bed watching a movie she told me to pause it so she could use the bathroom. I went through her purse for some damning evidence that she was getting wood on the side and I found her phone. I found pics of her sitting on some dudes lap one week prior and also text messages of her telling another dude she misses him. When she got back like 20 mins later I played it off like nothing happened (before she got back i also set the alarm on my phone to go off in 30 mins). When it did I made sure she didnt see the screen and pretended to text. I told her she had to leave because one of my jump offs was coming over. She had a
frown.gif
look on her face and said how messed up I was. I told her I'll probably call after the jump leaves but sternly told her to get out. Made that broad take an NYC train at 4am
pimp.gif

I was kind of upset when i found out that she didn't get raped or murdered though
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice read OP. Wasn't that long of a read because it was enjoyable. Something stood out to me.

Strong Pimp Hand
"I'm only going to say this to you once: If you are running latenext time, don't bother showing up because I won't be here. Don'tbother calling either because I won't have much to say to you"

Notice there is no wiggle room for debate here. You firmly set your terms and stick to them.Either she gets with the program or you do the worst imaginable thingto her - vanish. Again, this requires a certain level of inner game andconviction as a man. It is deeply rooted in the belief that you canmeet a great woman anywhere and anytime, and in essence the currentgirl is expendable until she proves otherwise.

I tell you women are never more eager to please than when they aretrying to prove themselves or lock a successful man down. It is thisact of submission which gets them dripping with anticipation (andsaving you a lot of work in the process)

For some reason, people always tell me I am a jerk/pressed for speaking up when this happens to me. Hell, I even remember on here, I said I called a girl out for being late and someone replied, "You actually talk to people like that." This girl one time told me that I shouldn't treat people like children and should understand that women take a while to get ready. Yea ok. Bull, just start getting ready earlier.

Good read OP

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

frown.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Strong Pimp Hand

Good read OP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If theres one positive thing this horrible year has brought to me is the ability to take a step back and realize I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about anything. ESPECIALLY relationships. It took losing a girl (on two separate occasions) whom I was in awe of, someone who I saw as so perfect and everything I wanted in a chick to realize this. I was doing @%+% all wrong and I lost her. I cant blame her for what she did if I allowed her to do so. I am the definition of what you guys would call a simp. Except I dont buy guys and @%+%.

But yea, @%+% like that article I woulda passed up on before and been like pshh I dont need to read that @%+% (mostly because of fear of embarrasment for not knowing that stuff already. I swear I was never taught anything growing up
smh.gif
) But yea @%+% like this now I read and take in the things that it says and try to add @%+% to my everyday. Youre never too old or experienced to learn new @%+%.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

frown.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Strong Pimp Hand

Good read OP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If theres one positive thing this horrible year has brought to me is the ability to take a step back and realize I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about anything. ESPECIALLY relationships. It took losing a girl (on two separate occasions) whom I was in awe of, someone who I saw as so perfect and everything I wanted in a chick to realize this. I was doing @%+% all wrong and I lost her. I cant blame her for what she did if I allowed her to do so. I am the definition of what you guys would call a simp. Except I dont buy guys and @%+%.

But yea, @%+% like that article I woulda passed up on before and been like pshh I dont need to read that @%+% (mostly because of fear of embarrasment for not knowing that stuff already. I swear I was never taught anything growing up
smh.gif
) But yea @%+% like this now I read and take in the things that it says and try to add @%+% to my everyday. Youre never too old or experienced to learn new @%+%.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I agree with the general premise but the details are for dealing with immature women imo.

THIS WAS MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. GOOD POINTS IN THE ARTICLE BUT SEEMS TO APPLY MORE TO IMMATURE GIRLS. EXACTLY WHY I DONT MESS WITH THOSE KIND OF GIRLS I DEAD RIGHT OFF THE JUMP. MATURE WOMEN WHO DON'T PLAY GAMES FTW.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I agree with the general premise but the details are for dealing with immature women imo.

THIS WAS MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY. GOOD POINTS IN THE ARTICLE BUT SEEMS TO APPLY MORE TO IMMATURE GIRLS. EXACTLY WHY I DONT MESS WITH THOSE KIND OF GIRLS I DEAD RIGHT OFF THE JUMP. MATURE WOMEN WHO DON'T PLAY GAMES FTW.

Back
Top Bottom