Why can't JB start using the rubber sole used on the AJ IV mist blue

for all 3's and 4? It would eliminate the cracking 100%.

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-mist-blue-university-blue-gold-leaf-white-3.png

my guess would be because JB is one of the cheapest companies out there and fools buy them either way

my guess would be because JB is one of the cheapest companies out there and fools buy them either way

never bothered with that colorway...but are you sure those didn't crack like da others? im pretty sure i've seen beat pairs of those with familiar paint chipping problems.

unless im mistaken, but i know a white midsoles that never cracked donned pairs of da cool grey IX's.

never bothered with that colorway...but are you sure those didn't crack like da others? im pretty sure i've seen beat pairs of those with familiar paint chipping problems.

unless im mistaken, but i know a white midsoles that never cracked donned pairs of da cool grey IX's.

I honestly would have to say that I am fine putting up with the cracking from the nicer look of paint. Maybe they could make a outdoor version for you
laugh.gif
 Minor cracking on the white part does not look too bad to me because it does not stand out very much.

I honestly would have to say that I am fine putting up with the cracking from the nicer look of paint. Maybe they could make a outdoor version for you
laugh.gif
 Minor cracking on the white part does not look too bad to me because it does not stand out very much.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

but are you sure those didn't crack like da others?

yup. they don't crack at all. at least for me they haven't and they don't look "cheap" IMO.

but are you sure those didn't crack like da others?

yup. they don't crack at all. at least for me they haven't and they don't look "cheap" IMO.

mist blues don't crack. had mine and wore them heaps and nothing cracked at all.

the iv sole on the black dub zeros are also fantastic quality. they can do it, they choose not to.

mist blues don't crack. had mine and wore them heaps and nothing cracked at all.

the iv sole on the black dub zeros are also fantastic quality. they can do it, they choose not to.

damn shame we know there is a cure and JB just rather sneakers fall apart in hopes you'd buy more.

Back
Top Bottom