Why Can't Women Cook Anymore?

This has been puzzling me for the the longest. Im 23 and I haven't met a women in or around my age
who can cook at all.

These girls nowadays can't even make a pot of rice, talking about "I'm gonna throw it in the rice cooker"
Then they put too much water in the rice cooker and the rice is too wet! {Cam}this s@#$@'s disgusting[Cam}
Im talking about Spanish girls that can't make rice, Jamaican girls that cant make ox tail, Italian girls that can't make ANY pasta!
mad.gif

Im a bachelor and I cook for myself 4 to 5x a week. My mother taught me how to cook before I moved out
so I wouldn't have to rely on these chicks to get a decent meal.

Im still looking for a woman under 30 who can cook better than me. Im not doing this cuz I want to, Im doing it out of necessity!

The worst ones are the girls who think they can cook so they tell you they want to come over and fix you
something. Then they make it and you know its going to be wack even before you eat it but you bite into it anyway.
Then you spend the rest of the meal trying to figure out how you are going to throw it away or stop eating it
without embarrassing her.

My question is, is it their mother's fault for not teaching these ladies or are they too lazy to get in the kitchen and learn?
Or do they have the will to learn but just suck at it anyway.

OP I feel you 100%, if I had gif of the rock clapping I would post it......

I am the same way, my mother taught me how to cook, and I am the one that cooks at my house....I am convinced that my girl could burn water if given thechance....

I dont understand it.......but if you happen to find 2 that can cook, please send one my way....

It's SOMEWHAT our fault.. Too many simps are born each day. Because when T-Pain can put them in a log cabin somwhere in Aspen and buy em a drink... Whyshould they?

Yea agreed. Out of all the girls I know. Maybe 20% know how to cook. And of those 20%, only like 20% of that number know how to bake. It's sad, mystepdad's brother married a girl who can't cook. We crack jokes at him all the time. My mom and stepdad taught me how to cook and I'm grateful.Homemade food > dining out. You control your own portions, ingredients, ect...

The sad part is most of the girls I gone out with, they actually expected the guy to know how to cook. I'm like, %%+$@ if I know how to cook you bestbelieve you should know too!!!

Feminism FTL.

Women are on this self empowerment $#!*. They're more sexually promiscuous (a plus for us) (what they call sexual freedom/liberation
laugh.gif
), but as a resultthey're oppose to $#!* like cooking cause they think that's some old school $#!*. It's dumb, but most women never struck me as wildly smart tobegin with so…

My gf just cooked us some chicken cutlets with butter & garlic spaghetti
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I know. If only more women these days were like Giada.

giada-de-laurentiis.jpg

She might just be the perfect woman.

she needs to eat more of what she cooks
sick.gif

body looks funny

I know this fine girl that can cook spaghetti. Straight wifey material. Too bad I am not with her.
ohwell.gif

my wife's (white chick) kitchen game is on point. She studied my mom's (blk lady) recipies. that was a deal breaker...truthspeak. Gotta love a wht grlthat can cook dressing, greens, candied yams, gumbo, grits, etc WITH NO RECIPE PRESENT.

OP,
You are lookin in the wrong places.

Because women arent confined to the house anymore.

We need more women in the kitchen instead of takin up all the jobs men should be having!

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

my wife's (white chick) kitchen game is on point. She studied my mom's (blk lady) recipies. that was a deal breaker...truthspeak. Gotta love a wht grl that can cook dressing, greens, candied yams, gumbo, grits, etc WITH NO RECIPE PRESENT.

OP,
You are lookin in the wrong places.
So where'd you find this chick?

laugh.gif
I empathize w/ u OP u need a girl from the south. Seems like up north girls w/ no southern roots cant cook for %%%. U gotta blame they female role modelsfor not makin em sit in the kitchen and learn how to cook. My aunt and mom dukes made me sit in the kitchen and learn how to cook.

Back
Top Bottom