Why Did the Flinstones...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^^rock=crack

rockhead huh?

Seeing as how The Flintstones was made decades before Crack..no.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by dgk3188

they were celebrating the winter equinox

roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is this funny I dont get it

That's like how come Goofy and his entire family could talk,but Pluto couldn't...and they're all dogs

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I don't think the Flintstones really lived in the past, I think they lived in an alternate universe that looked like what we would think our past would've been like kinda like Land of the Lost.

I like this explanation and why is it they NEVER had black people in the show till the 70s Pebble and Bam Bam SHow

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

That's like how come Goofy and his entire family could talk,but Pluto couldn't...and they're all dogs
Damn......another good question that remains unanswered. I would like to know a answer/theory to this as well.

anybody got new pix of pebbles? shes gotta be legal by now

I know Bam Bam wasnt hittin that right back in the day, all I needed was one commercial break just one.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

anybody got new pix of pebbles? shes gotta be legal by now

I know Bam Bam wasnt hittin that right back in the day, all I needed was one commercial break just one.
laugh.gif
Naw he was hittin that right, thats how he got his name"BAM BAM"

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Why the hell is spongebob underwater, but takes baths?
How old is that bastard? He's got a job at a fast food spot but his $*! playing hall monitor in school

Idc why they did, all I know is that Christmas special is classic
pimp.gif
Was just talkin bout this w/ my girl the other day

Goofy sold Pluto into slavery in exchange for the power of human speech. Now Goofy live as Mickey's friend not knowing what he had done to him becauseMickey screwed up his memory. the problem is Pluto knows the real story but is unable to talk and tell goofy what had happened.

OK,Another one....How come Pluto walks on 4 legs,but Goofy and his family can walk on 2?

goofy_pluto_pazzle.jpg

Edit: they both stand on 2 at Disneyland...

3500589661_4b558ede7f.jpg

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

OK,Another one....How come Pluto walks on 4 legs,but Goofy and his family can walk on 2?

goofy-and-pluto.gif
laugh.gif
i take it you didnt read through this thread....plushomie posted his theory on it right above your post

Back
Top Bottom