Why Did the Flinstones...

Where the hell did Optimus Primes trailer come from when he transformed. The damn thing would show up out of nowhere.

roll.gif
that would suck to be the pluto mascot at disneyland and you had to walkon all 4s

Originally Posted by f3DJam

roll.gif
that would suck to be the pluto mascot at disneyland and you had to walk on all 4s
laugh.gif

I'm gunna start messing around a kid's brain this weekend and ask all these questions...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Why the hell is spongebob underwater, but takes baths?
How old is that bastard? He's got a job at a fast food spot but his $*! playing hall monitor in school

I'm pretty sure he's an adult, because he has a job + lives on his own.

If Coyote has enough money to build all those traps to catch the road runner why can he just buy dinner?

I'm all for this type of discussion.

So when the Jetsons go back in time, explain to me how they speak the same damn language with the Flintstones? I'd assume the language would change fromthe time people had to use their feet to push their cars to the time when there is no more ground, all treadmills with flying cars.

How come Soundwave from OG Transformers can change to a small recorder that a human hand can grasp, and transform into a robot as big as Megatron and others,same goes for his small cassettes that turn into his pets? That's not physically possible.

How come T-Pain shouts out Roger Troutman, but not Soundwave?

Captain Planet could fly, shapeshift, change his molecular structure, display mind powers, possessed incredible strength, ultimately invulnerable to modernweapons. Yet, this dude could be taken down by pollution. You mean to say that I can throw some garbage from the floor at him and have him wither like Supermanto Kryptonite? Nothing bad*** about that.

Originally Posted by cberr

If Coyote has enough money to build all those traps to catch the road runner why can he just buy dinner?
*spits out pop*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by marlsj

They learned it from The Jetsons
nerd.gif

2l96p84.jpg

roll.gif

hell and y aint nuttin but white ppl on these two, its like damn black folks aint live in the past, and ill be damned didnt make it 2 the future.

i remeber a black dude on the flinstones. i believe he was a waiter/or someones limo driver
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by marlsj

nerd.gif

2l96p84.jpg

roll.gif

hell and y aint nuttin but white ppl on these two, its like damn black folks aint live in the past, and ill be damned didnt make it 2 the future.
i remember a joke on family guy about this but i dont remember how it went
i was offended but then i loled
why doesnt the rabbit ever get any trix?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Captain Planet could fly, shapeshift, change his molecular structure, display mind powers, possessed incredible strength, ultimately invulnerable to modern weapons. Yet, this dude could be taken down by pollution. You mean to say that I can throw some garbage from the floor at him and have him wither like Superman to Kryptonite? Nothing bad*** about that.

laugh.gif

Ive got a similar beef with the game Rock, Paper, Scissors.

JuJu wrote:
LDJ wrote:
marlsj wrote:
Elpablo21 wrote:
nerd.gif

2l96p84.jpg

roll.gif

i remeber a black dude on the flinstones. i believe he was a waiter/or someones limo driver
frown.gif

yea he was ftl and where all the mexicans?
indifferent.gif
how could they evenhave half of the stuff built, etc they had if aint none in existence. those sky houses/apts etc damn sure didnt build themselves.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Where the hell did Optimus Primes trailer come from when he transformed. The damn thing would show up out of nowhere.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You are stupid.

How old is that bastard? He's got a job at a fast food spot but his !#$ playing hall monitor in school

I know the EXACT date of his birth. In one of the episode, he has a dream he gets his license and the license shows all his information about his birth and area of birth. His birthday says July 14,1986 which means he is 21 years old now. But he acts like a kid. The show wants kids to think he is a kid but he is really an adult, but doesnt act like one. This is his official birthday, so he is 23 years old.

Originally Posted by Diego

How come Donald Duck never wore any pants, but any time he would come out the shower he would have a towel wrapped around his waist?

now this is funny

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

How old is that bastard? He's got a job at a fast food spot but his !#$ playing hall monitor in school

I know the EXACT date of his birth. In one of the episode, he has a dream he gets his license and the license shows all his information about his birth and area of birth. His birthday says July 14,1986 which means he is 21 years old now. But he acts like a kid. The show wants kids to think he is a kid but he is really an adult, but doesnt act like one. This is his official birthday, so he is 21 years old.

patrick is grown 2 if u remember they showed his age 2 when he got his license on the 1st try and won that speedboat.

Originally Posted by LDJ

what bout 1,000 smurf dudes n 1 chic, houston gangbang aint got nuttin on smurfette. shawty was goin in.
Smurfs reproduce asexually. They had no need for the broad, she was made by Gargamel.

Speaking of Smurfs.

Enamored Smurf
Enamored%2BSmurf.bmp
Dude was enamored by Smurfette, butwho was he enamored with before Smurfette came to the village?

My guess, Gay Smurf...I mean...Vanity Smurf
vanity.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Captain Planet could fly, shapeshift, change his molecular structure, display mind powers, possessed incredible strength, ultimately invulnerable to modern weapons. Yet, this dude could be taken down by pollution. You mean to say that I can throw some garbage from the floor at him and have him wither like Superman to Kryptonite? Nothing bad*** about that.

laugh.gif

Ive got a similar beef with the game Rock, Paper, Scissors.
you mean how paper "covers" rock ? should a rock be able to just rip through paper.

Code:
And is it fair that Pluto has to live in aDog House, while Goofy, who is also a Dog gets to drive around andplay golf with Mickey? Its justsomething that's always bothered me

Where do the pokemons go once inside the pokeball? I know I can't be the only one that wondered that lol.

Back
Top Bottom