Why Did the Flinstones...

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by pip777

Why must I cry?
roll.gif
roll.gif

And the Diggers' hole is always the same depth. You'd think after like 7 years they'd have gotten somewhere.

You just blew my mother %@%!$#@ mind.

Where did they put the dirt
nerd.gif

But they always filled them back in when school ended for the year

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

They learned it from The Jetsons
nerd.gif

2l96p84.jpg

roll.gif

hell and y aint nuttin but white ppl on these two, its like damn black folks aint live in the past, and ill be damned didnt make it 2 the future.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I don't think the Flintstones really lived in the past, I think they lived in an alternate universe that looked like what we would think our past would've been like kinda like Land of the Lost.

I like this explanation and why is it they NEVER had black people in the show till the 70s Pebble and Bam Bam SHow
You know these shows were from the 1960s. I swear society today is ignorant about the past.

But then again, why did in Tom and Jerry, Tom was always with a big black lady that never showed her face.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

HOW COME WILE COYOTE CAN'T EVER WIN AGAINST THE ROAD RUNNER??
frown.gif
You mean Wile E. Coyote. But yeah that always pisses me off.

Why does Jerry the mouse always beat the
3e2156486ddd8104935d8bd69176ddd17059cc7.gif
out of Tom?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by LDJ

what bout 1,000 smurf dudes n 1 chic, houston gangbang aint got nuttin on smurfette. shawty was goin in.
Smurfs reproduce asexually. They had no need for the broad, she was made by Gargamel.

Speaking of Smurfs.

Enamored Smurf
Enamored%2BSmurf.bmp
Dude was enamored by Smurfette, but who was he enamored with before Smurfette came to the village?

My guess, Gay Smurf...I mean...Vanity Smurf
vanity.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Where do the pokemons go once inside the pokeball? I know I can't be the only one that wondered that lol.
I vaguely remember a short that was made by someone that showed what Pikachu does in the pokeball. Something like he had a playa's pad with 2 female pikachus, and he had a robe on, and was going to get some action until Ash called hum out
laugh.gif
I think that was on Robot Chicken.

Why can't Barbie keep a job, and how did she become certified to be in all the careers she's been in?

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Better Question... Why the hell did the rugrats celebrate... Hannakuh, Christmas, Kwanza... and every other holiday known to man

this is easy, its cuz they all celebrated something different, like suzie was kwanzaa ,phil and lil was Christmas and tommy and dill were hannakuh.

Originally Posted by jomitm

why everyone complainin about pluto and goofy? the real question is how the !%%* did Mickey, a gatdamn MOUSE, own a dog to begin with?
roll.gif

True...True...

Did Elmer Fudd have a gun license, and why was he trying to kill a rabbit if he was a big game hunter?

How old is Stewie Griffin?

What happened to Cleveland's small hyper son and why was he replaced with a fat virgin on his show?

How long were the Animaniacs living in that water tower?

Was Popeye a vegan? If so when/how did chicken come into the picture?

Did they ever show Dr. Claw's face on Inspector Gadget?

From doug, skeeter and that rich blue (aka black) girl who always got a attitude are black straight up. This guy doug is a simp tho, he still hasn't gottenany play from Patty. Takes a huge L for that my man

Du- Du- Du- Du-Du- Du da - Du

why did it take Goku like 4 episodes to form a spirit bomb? I mean come on now

Originally Posted by SamB

From doug, skeeter and that rich blue (aka black) girl who always got a attitude are black straight up. This guy doug is a simp tho, he still hasn't gotten any play from Patty. Takes a huge L for that my man

laugh.gif
Doug was a simp
laugh.gif

From doug, skeeter and that rich blue (aka black) girl who always got a attitude are black straight up. This guy doug is a simp tho, he still hasn't gotten any play from Patty. Takes a huge L for that my man

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How the hell did the Street Sharks walk around the streets with no water ?

Better yet why do they look like they're on steroids?

Back
Top Bottom