Why do cute women pretend that they dont doodoo.... no literally?

So I was having a conversation with this chick and we were talking about how mexican food wrecks her stomach and I was teasing her about havin the runny doodoo squirts and she straight faced was like, "what do you mean? I don't booboo. Unicorns don't booboo." She calls over her friend and ask her if she doodoos and her girls is like , "ugh hell nah!" The cold part about is this is not the first time a really cute girl has said this to me like I'm 6 or something. Have you ever had a female tell you that she doesn't doodoo? I hear girls say this all the time and it really cracks me up. I remember how my exes at first would always act like they were doin some other $!*% in the bathroom when we first started spending the night over each others spots when they were dropping them heat rocks and they would be like, "don't go in there!" "I'd be like girl I got to piss miss me with all that!" When you come out the bathroom she looks all nervous cuz of the skid marks in the toilet like you really didn't believe she doodooed! It's like they know they are demystified wants you realize that her damn #@* doodoo stank. It kind of hurts to when you are aiming while pissing looking at the streeks thinking, "damn this is that sexy little thing laying on my couch's doodoo residue." No, I'm not high or drunk.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

So I was having a conversation with this chick and we were talking about how mexican food wrecks her stomach and I was teasing her about havin the runny doodoo squirts and she straight faced was like, "what do you mean? I don't booboo. Unicorns don't booboo." She calls over her friend and ask her if she doodoos and her girls is like , "ugh hell nah!" The cold part about is this is not the first time a really cute girl has said this to me like I'm 6 or something. Have you ever had a female tell you that she doesn't doodoo? I hear girls say this all the time and it really cracks me up. I remember how my exes at first would always act like they were doin some other $!*% in the bathroom when we first started spending the night over each others spots when they were dropping them heat rocks and they would be like, "don't go in there!" "I'd be like girl I got to piss miss me with all that!" When you come out the bathroom she looks all nervous cuz of the skid marks in the toilet like you really didn't believe she doodooed! It's like they know they are demystified wants you realize that her damn #@* doodoo stank. It kind of hurts to when you are aiming while pissing looking at the streeks thinking, "damn this is that sexy little thing laying on my couch's doodoo residue." No, I'm not high or drunk.

Hell no they don't hide it

Every girlfriend I've had damn near poops feet away from me like I ain't brushing my teeth or hitting my beard with the andis t liner getting ready for her friends party.
indifferent.gif

^ hahaha yea once they are comfortable with you but initially chicks act funny as hell about it.

I'm sure hot girl's ''doodoo'' thanks them for the time spent with them just before they splash into the toilet water.

All the women I talk to live in this place called, reality. I know bad chick thar will tell you, "I gotta boo-boo", in a drop of a hat.

That's a little too comfortable for me
laugh.gif
Mine may or may not have the capacity to, I haven't found out in 3 years and would just as soon it remain a mystery.

It means she tryna impress you. Enjoy it while it lasts if you tryna get in a relationship with this girl. Girls let themselves go after they cuffed lol.

What percentage are topics that you start end up locked? Hasn't your ability to start topics been reduced to 1 already after your past women related threat starts?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

All the women I talk to live in this place called, reality. I know bad chick thar will tell you, "I gotta boo-boo", in a drop of a hat.

Supposedly they don't, which is why one of my boys always talks about him eated the butthole. F outta here with that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Hell no they don't hide it

Every girlfriend I've had damn near poops feet away from me like I ain't brushing my teeth or hitting my beard with the andis t liner getting ready for her friends party.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
What kind of girls you dating man? 

laugh.gif

If you've ever lived in co-ed dorming you know this to be false
sick.gif
Girls even gossip about each other's mud butt.

Disgusting. I be damned if I have a convo about what goes on in the bathroom with a female. As far as I'm concerned they don't...ever.

Back
Top Bottom