Why do guys laugh at WNBA online?

You spotting the girls 50 points of that score?

I would feel comfortable betting on the G-League team at -50 and would consider it up to -100. There is no way a WNBA team could hang with a G-League team. Id be shocked if they could hang with a middling college team.

Mainly because it's women doing a "mans job". And toxic masculinity.
I used to hate it, they seemed so clumsy and uncoordinated but nowadays they'll give most dudes that work

What about a game to 30

Between the starting 5 of the Indiana fever ( worst wnba team) and 5 randomly picked NTers from the washed thread spotted 15 points.
I'll roll on the washed squad but don't want the charity 15 point spot.

I'll roll on the washed squad but don't want the charity 15 point spot.

You sure about that lol

Got on some low top Cole Haan oxfords, was walking to my car like I always do, across the grass which is slightly uneven, turned my ankle like as if I came down on someone's foot from a rebound in 21

Cats rolling their ankles on uneven grass
Dudes might have a legit heart attack from a crossover

You sure about that lol

Cats rolling their ankles on uneven grass
Dudes might have a legit heart attack from a crossover
Keep in mind the ladies got no lift so an average male athlete would do just fine anchoring the paint. Boards not an issue.

Played with many D-1 girls. Some great handles. Proper form on jumpshot. Competitive.
When I was a ****** it was even. After the growth spurt...not so much. Huge difference in physicality between the genders. That's what makes them feminine and why we are attracted to them.
One thing about the ladies is that they will always go hard.

I don't make jokes about it and don't see a reason too.

Thing is WNBA is rarely of ever on my mind. It might as well not exist. I want to say 7 or 8 years ago I was shocked to see the WNBA had a new season cuz I would've swore it got cancelled word to the XFL.

Thought it was a failed experiment to an extent. Could never (back then) find a schedule or know when a new season would start. In familiar with my NY Liberty and a couple other names who were stars but that's about it.

After watching the video I'm a little curious about WNBA attendance demographics vs the NBA. That video made it seem like women dont even watch and the men are the ones keeping it alive.

Back
Top Bottom