Why do guys laugh at WNBA online?

Yeah i notice these kinda comments as well

The misogynist attitude is the root of it basically. Even straight up envy. Every other comment is how that person would embarrass these girls on the court. Like why is that even on your mind?

A woman shouldn't be playing hoops professionally if she can't dunk or block a shot into the stands is what a lot of these dudes think. She should be spending her time doing something else turns into well she belongs in the kitchen jokes just for the likes and laughs on IG.

You dont see it with other sports well because basketball is the second most popular sport in our culture. No one cares about tennis like they do basketball.

The most athletic athletes we ever seen, play in the NBA.

Nobody is saying a women needs to be in the kitchen and leave hoops alone, you said that.

We’re just saying it’s not entertaining watching basketball without dunks, blocks sent 10 rows, 40 foot 3’s with a flick of wrist, chase down blocks And just athletic freaks.

I rather watch HS basketball.

Post the most exciting WNBA PLAY.

It better not be the 360 layup on the fast break either.

and?

lesbian in shape look good wearing tight ish. do it mitch.
False!

Victoria's secret runway show begs to differ.

You wanna see Brittany Griner in bra and panties then that’s on you. But don’t put these images in my head this early.

Da eff? ******* begs to differ by about a million terabytes b.

******* lesbians aren’t actual lesbians. It’s just acting.

We’re talking about every day to day lesbians who wear Suits and ties and tuxedos.

But hey... if that’s what you like, then OK.

so that would apply to men too right? >D be quiet.

Nope.

its different for men. We are testosterone filled. No man would partake in those activity unless he is.

Also these WNBA PLAYERS are strictly women. No men at all. That's the difference.

i digress, but ol boy talking bout in shape girls of any sexual persuasion ain't gonna look hot in tight gear is nuts.
That may be the case, but the topic of this thread is why do SOME folks disparage the WNBA online. There is a difference between stating that the packaging of the product in general could be different and going into graphic detail about the sexual preferences of the ladies.

Me personally when the WNBA was formed I thought it might be cool since I'd known some really good female ballers personally. Unfortunately IMO it looks terrible on TV, especially since we are conditioned to watching the men's version. Maybe if they played on a 70ft court with 9ft rims would it change the flow some.

they play with a smaller basketball so there's precedent in altering it to make em look more dynamic.

Yeah because you actually think they'll come in with booty shorts next season to increase views.

i didn't say booty shorts, but lets play you're game, im can pretty much bet women's volleyball, and tennis average more viewership because not only are da games are competitive, but women are allowed to project their sexuality and appeal to da opposite sex, and everyone knows sex sells.

i didn't say booty shorts, but lets play you're game, im can pretty much bet women's volleyball, and tennis average more viewership because not only are da games are competitive, but women are allowed to project their sexuality and appeal to da opposite sex, and everyone knows sex sells.

95+% are lesbians in the WNBA and have 0 interest in men so why would they wanna appeal to men?

You watch Tennis and Volleyball because of what the women are wearing??

You need help if that's the case.

Didn't know there was a Volleyball league.

Oh The most popular women's sport wears booty shorts and tight clothing to get people to watch it right?

EBC1348A-4BE4-4A18-9D70-81D3D5FD9F50-5421-00000634E0C932E7.jpeg
CDF1B162-D055-4DB7-8FC5-EF7757D6FC1D-5421-00000634ECE5FEB0.jpeg
ACFD704A-F53B-4C40-9053-F5B4614DF581-5421-000006352F6D8B06.jpeg

Exactly. Now stop responding with your fantasies and be realistic.

WNBA DOESNT HAVE A PRODUCT THAT PEOPLE WANT. Clothing won't change that.

yep, I actually played volleyball and I would not be mad if there was a big professional tournament based league that allowed women to make NFL level money, while men were paid peanuts. And i'd probably follow the tournaments I like, especially the beach classics. The real issue is no one wants to watch women's basketball (generalizing). I get more hype watching curling in the winter. If sex appeal is part of the draw for male viewership that should be ok. Just like women watching NBA or drooling over pretty boy soccer players. The real injustice is the difference in money. These athletic women need the viewers to draw in sponsors and money for their franchise.

real injustice is the difference in money. These athletic women need the viewers to draw in sponsors and money for their franchise.

fastest/easiest way to increase viewership is up amp up da sex appeal..it literally would cost them nothing & da upside would be vast, dramatic and start a instant buzz.

1. makes business sense.
2. women like dressing sexy for other women too.

I like how you didn't quote the rest of the post because you clearly got sinned. If you was standing next to me, I'd pat your head now.

You watch lingerie football?

Why is women's soccer the most popular sport and they don't dress in "tight" clothing?

ninjahood ninjahood I've never even thought any women's basketball player was hot all these years besides Antonija Misura during the olympics on the Croatian basketball team and I don't even think she was good enough to make the WNBA. A lot of women's sports are great to watch for me, Gymnastics, track and field, volleyball both indoor and beach, figure skating, handball, soccer, it goes on. Basketball is just different in the way the American Audience have been conditioned to the NBA game where it emphasizes run/jump ability so much

Back
Top Bottom