Why do people feel the need to refer to people with their ethnicity?

"so i saw this black woman eating a candy bar"

most of the time their ethnicity has nothing to do with the story. what the hell was the point of mentioning they were ____ ? i can't stand people who do this.

most of the time their ethnicity has nothing to do with the story. what the hell was the point of mentioning they were ____ ? i can't stand people who do this.

We are wired historically that way. Just had that conversation with my fiancee the other day.

We are wired historically that way. Just had that conversation with my fiancee the other day.

I guess it's pretty pointless if you think about it that much. People just like to be specific (and please don't pull the race card *******t)

I mean, if you gonna point out the whole ethnicity, then point out the gender.

"so i saw this black woman eating a candy bar" I guess it should be... "so i saw this person eating a candy bar"

I guess it's pretty pointless if you think about it that much. People just like to be specific (and please don't pull the race card *******t)

I mean, if you gonna point out the whole ethnicity, then point out the gender.

"so i saw this black woman eating a candy bar" I guess it should be... "so i saw this person eating a candy bar"

Would you prefer

or

"so i saw this chick with big ******* eating a candy bar"
nerd.gif

While it may be ignorant, you  have to use something to describe people you don't know

Would you prefer

or

nerd.gif

While it may be ignorant, you  have to use something to describe people you don't know

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Would you prefer

or

nerd.gif

THIS.
OP you must tell some really vague stories.
If I know what race they are, it makes the story that much more interesting.
Guy: "So I saw this asian women with big breasts eating a candy bar"
Me: "Go on...."

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Would you prefer

or

nerd.gif

THIS.
OP you must tell some really vague stories.
If I know what race they are, it makes the story that much more interesting.
Guy: "So I saw this asian women with big breasts eating a candy bar"
Me: "Go on...."

I like to put people in categories: Latina, Asian, BBW, Amateurs, Milfs, Funny, Ebony, Celebrity, etc.

I like to put people in categories: Latina, Asian, BBW, Amateurs, Milfs, Funny, Ebony, Celebrity, etc.

Back
Top Bottom