Why do we particularly hold white woman in such high regard and not ALL women ?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood
oh boy

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Why do you guys like fat chicks?  That is the one I wonder more.

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color.  I don't get the fat thing though.
man shut up, you like chicks that look like a victoria secret model and your WIFE looks like she should've been kept a secret. UGLY.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know I was waiting for that.  Seriously though......I know dudes love going in on me cause I don't like fat girls but my wife is ugly?  I am 36 and she is 35 and we have two kids.  Just an everyday pic....no bs:

You wish you had my life bro.

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color.  I don't get the fat thing though.
man shut up, you like chicks that look like a victoria secret model and your WIFE looks like she should've been kept a secret. UGLY.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know I was waiting for that.  Seriously though......I know dudes love going in on me cause I don't like fat girls but my wife is ugly?  I am 36 and she is 35 and we have two kids.  Just an everyday pic....no bs:

Son YOU married her. If YOU'RE happy with her, why do you care so much about what others think of your wife?

Son YOU married her. If YOU'RE happy with her, why do you care so much about what others think of your wife?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't.  Frankly, I get a kick out of when dudes in here go off on me that my wife is ugly cause they are mad.  I gues I'm kind of an instigator.  I could care less what some dude on NT thinks about me.  NT is comedy factor 99% of the time....particularly the General section. 

Some dudes on here know me for real....they know what I am.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't.  Frankly, I get a kick out of when dudes in here go off on me that my wife is ugly cause they are mad.  I gues I'm kind of an instigator.  I could care less what some dude on NT thinks about me.  NT is comedy factor 99% of the time....particularly the General section. 

Some dudes on here know me for real....they know what I am.

Flyest In The Hood wrote:

HOVKid wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now even i can say you shouldnt have did that 5... stop it 5 while your ahead
laugh.gif

Flyest In The Hood wrote:

HOVKid wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now even i can say you shouldnt have did that 5... stop it 5 while your ahead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color. I don't get the fat thing though.

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color. I don't get the fat thing though.

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

Its all good man, let these dudes have them "thick" girls
More skinny thangs for us!
I love them frail girls.

Its all good man, let these dudes have them "thick" girls
More skinny thangs for us!
I love them frail girls.

Have to love these threads with racial undertones. OP its wild obvious why white people in general are considered the standard.

Have to love these threads with racial undertones. OP its wild obvious why white people in general are considered the standard.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pineapple-express-laughing.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pineapple-express-laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom