Why do we particularly hold white woman in such high regard and not ALL women ?

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

There is nothing better than a white girl with a black girl mass...

Sloppy. The one on the right is just BIG, she really is phat/plump.

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

There is nothing better than a white girl with a black girl mass...

Sloppy. The one on the right is just BIG, she really is phat/plump.

Originally Posted by bns1201

hmm trying to think of response that wont be labeled racist....

laugh.gif

bring on the white women
pimp.gif

latinas ftw tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

wow surprised it took that long for that article to make its way to NT

i'd held off for a while because of concerns about how it might be skewed.  but some of the ethnocentrism on here finally made me.

i'm a black male and my long time ex girlfriend is jewish/latina, but still some of the things being said even in this thread make me shake my head.  there's so much borderline racism in some of the thinking.

people are really saying and possibly believing "i only date ____ girls because ____ girls all act like this and that's wack to me," "they're also all _____ which doesn't appeal to me," or just frankly "all ____ girls are ugly." 

it's stupid and i wanted to illustrate how ignorant this line of thinking can be.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

wow surprised it took that long for that article to make its way to NT

i'd held off for a while because of concerns about how it might be skewed.  but some of the ethnocentrism on here finally made me.

i'm a black male and my long time ex girlfriend is jewish/latina, but still some of the things being said even in this thread make me shake my head.  there's so much borderline racism in some of the thinking.

people are really saying and possibly believing "i only date ____ girls because ____ girls all act like this and that's wack to me," "they're also all _____ which doesn't appeal to me," or just frankly "all ____ girls are ugly." 

it's stupid and i wanted to illustrate how ignorant this line of thinking can be.

Mixed women FTW, why latin women look the best IMO, (black/indian, white/indian, white/black) latin women got the game on lock physically.  Straight/Curly hair with assets.  On a personal level though I've rarely been able to mesh with them though, at least the PR/DR birds in NYC. Doesn't help that when they date outside their race they usually go black either
ohwell.gif

Mixed women FTW, why latin women look the best IMO, (black/indian, white/indian, white/black) latin women got the game on lock physically.  Straight/Curly hair with assets.  On a personal level though I've rarely been able to mesh with them though, at least the PR/DR birds in NYC. Doesn't help that when they date outside their race they usually go black either
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This is not a "bash white woman" thread not at all so let me just get that out the way. I just don't understand why men of color (especiallly on NT) put white woman on a pedestal . Don't get me wrong we all have our preferences in woman nothing is wrong with that at all but what I don't understand is when dudes say things like "kanye inspires me and i will never stop until I get the money to get this nice car and white woman" . It's just something i would never understand at all. I had a white girlfriend before granted i was like 14 and didn't sleep with her I did like her but not any different than other girls that I dated who were black/latina . Am i in the minority for feeling like all women should be held in the same regard whether or not your attracted more to a certain race ?

not me.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This is not a "bash white woman" thread not at all so let me just get that out the way. I just don't understand why men of color (especiallly on NT) put white woman on a pedestal . Don't get me wrong we all have our preferences in woman nothing is wrong with that at all but what I don't understand is when dudes say things like "kanye inspires me and i will never stop until I get the money to get this nice car and white woman" . It's just something i would never understand at all. I had a white girlfriend before granted i was like 14 and didn't sleep with her I did like her but not any different than other girls that I dated who were black/latina . Am i in the minority for feeling like all women should be held in the same regard whether or not your attracted more to a certain race ?

not me.

years of social conditioning.

to me, a beautiful lady is a beautiful lady.

years of social conditioning.

to me, a beautiful lady is a beautiful lady.

'Scuse my beautiful nubian princess, can you tap that white girl behind you for me please? 
roll.gif

'Scuse my beautiful nubian princess, can you tap that white girl behind you for me please? 
roll.gif

I love all women but to be honest,White women tend to have prettier faces and latinas/black girls tend to have the best bodys. I tend to date and be more into mixed girls more than anything,the best of both worlds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love all women but to be honest,White women tend to have prettier faces and latinas/black girls tend to have the best bodys. I tend to date and be more into mixed girls more than anything,the best of both worlds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom