Why do you still buy J's?

i enjoy when i find a jordan that i like on the sale rack..when JB takes the time to construct quality shoes again, maybe my excitement will come back forrelease days...

eek.gif
I still cop J's because I am addicted. J's are myCRACK!!!!
laugh.gif

THATS A GOOD QUESTION....I SLOWED DOWN ON BUYING J'S FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF JB GETTING CARELESS TO THE CONSUMERS WANTS

I'm just holding out for the XI in Dec. and I'm bowing out of this game. It's a damn shame that I have to leave with 'scraps' as well too.

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Cause I can afford it, and I like them.

They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ok idk bout the fuzzy part bt first part is true and its anaddiction

becuase i like em. but i only buy what i like. i dont buy everything JB put out.

still looking for some carmine 6 in a 9.5

I buy Jordans simply because they are as good as it gets in regard to design. I mean when i started out wearing/collecting J's the quality was top notchfor a sneaker IMO. But now the quality has gotten horrible, yet i can't stop buying them because of the top notch designs.

I have many reasons to buy J's. the number one reason???? SNEAKERS ARE MY ADDICTION LIKE THE CRACK IS TO POOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

the feelin everytime i put em on. got that old school classic mixed wit the new school fresh.

we still hold onto the memories of MJ in that shoe. the quality is the best we can get out of them then thats what we have to get. they have the power to dowhat they want with retroes and we just follow like sheep and cop.

Because this year is the year of the XX3s, Top Quality Sneakers, Innovative just like how JB used to be

And for the CDPs...I actually cut down out of JB this year...only bought the IV/XIX pack because both shoe had some meaning to me.

I still buy Js because they are the illest kickz in the game and I've been rockin them since 1988. 20 years deep! I don't buy all that BS you younginscop like dub-zeros, 6 rings, etc, etc.

Because of Michael Jordan and how some of his shoes were actually famous like when he wore IIIs for dunk contest. Also Buying them while I still can

Back
Top Bottom