Why do you still buy J's?

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Cause I can afford it, and I like them.

They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

lol same here
laugh.gif

I will continue to buy J's because I grew up wearing them and like the uniqueness of the shoe. I will buy the J's off the sig. line as long as theymake me happy.
wink.gif

even though they're puttin out some garbage lately, i still buy the retros so i can continue to better my collection.

agreed. i want all the j's i missed out on bc i was too young when the hot ones were comin out. nowadays all the releases are new style garbage, so imstickin to the older retro's and the nike's that have remained pretty fire.

I buy them to wear them. I will admit that I do not buy as many as I did in the past, but that is more a function of me being more selective about colorwaysthan me having issues with quality. I only buy the numbered Js and tend to go for Bulls CWs and black-based CWs now.

I love the shoes! My favorites are the models he first used, 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, & 14. They rock!

eyes.gif
good point,i think its the passion,i love all my Jordans and im one ofthe old school here,been wearing J's since 1986 and proud.

it's about the history and the man behind it.......next is the dopeness of the kicks, but most of the newly released are wack in colorways andmaterials.......but that doesn't stop me from buying Jordans.......

I dont buy newer jordans, I buy the retros that I missed out on when I was broke. I am still buying to create a legacy collection for my son to wear when he isolder. Got 210 pairs and going strong
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

as much as i would love to stop i just can't. i am fed up with jordan brand. they put out some mad garbage and some heat occasionally. one word... addiction!

Originally Posted by TheSource408

With all the different color ways of jordan( Olympic VI's) and complaint of poor construction of the shoe and the poor material used. My question is why do you still enjoy buying Jordan Shoes?
Who are you talking to? If you had a cdp you wouldn't complain about "poor construction". CMON PEOPLE, THESE AREN"T CHEAPSHOES!!!!!!! What on earth are you comparing them to except the long retired og's? I can't stand it anymore
mad.gif
Lock this post.

Back
Top Bottom