Why does Jay-Z think hes so cool?

seriously he has tons of money and does he even do any philanthropy? Hes the biggest "show off" ive ever seen.

^dont get me wrong i think his music is great but i dont see him trying to fix anyting in the world like other musicians....he just talks about himself

You sound stupid, and I'm not even gonna waste the time to explain why
laugh.gif
. However, I will answer your question. Yes.

* Gave 1 mil w/ Diddy for Katrina.
* Christmas toy drive every year in his hometown.
* Formed partnership with Kofi Annan and the UN to bring attention to the water crisis.
* The profit from the Fade To Black concert went to charity.

... just to name a few

he donates but I mean just cuz u rich don't mean u the most caring person in the world...

theres some @@@$ u can't fix... I bet he doesn't vote either... who gives a +**@?

and what has ghostface done for anybody? dude's hatin on his own group...

I put dollats on mine ask Columbine, when the Twin Towers dropped I was 1st in line
Donated proceeds off every ticket sold when I was out on the road thats how you judge Hov
NO??
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed in myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects

there you have it

Yo he doesn't think he's cool, he knows it.

You should go listen to The Prayer off Ghostface Killah's The Big Doe Rehab and put ya life into perspective, worrying/envying/hating the next man willbring nothing but negativity your life

And I AM NOT an On Man Jigga Stan matter of fact @#+% that%%+%$# WHO CARES!?

smokin.gif

Columbine??
laugh.gif
that line always made me laugh . . .
"I put dollas on mine . . . Ask Columbine"
He's basically saying . . . "I put dollars on mine, ask the white man" . . . When the Twin Towers dropped I was the first in line . . . Great,where were you when they was throwin brothas and sistas out of that #%#+% back onto the streets?? Then he had the nerve to mention the Jena 6, when he himselfwasn't out there marching, but he did the PSA's last year on Anti Semitism?? What . . .

But anyway, this is with whom you wanna place your faith . . . As far as Ghost, wasn't he building a school in Africa about 2 or 3 years ago, he alsohanded out sleeping bags, jacket and @%+! to homeless people a few years back . . . It is what it is . . . He just not mention it in his rhymes, if youdon't donate, aight thats on you, but don't try to throw it in ya songs just to show up another man

Jay-Z IS cool. you know how long ive been trying to pull off the bucket hat? aint happenin
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I put dollats on mine ask Columbine, when the Twin Towers dropped I was 1st in line
Donated proceeds off every ticket sold when I was out on the road thats how you judge Hov
NO??
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed in myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects

there you have it
that song was
pimp.gif

dude pick Nas apart somethin serious...kindof felt bad for nas.

Who cares about his lyrics....we all know he can spit. But I was watchin the American Gangster album performance on MTV and man he was acting like a lame. ButI still like his music

Cool?! I'm a grown%*$% man dawg...I don't give a ____ about who's cool!!! He's a rapper! But, if you need an example, look at my man El-HajjMalik El Shabazz or Mahatma...I guess you can say they're pretty "cool".

Then he had the nerve to mention the Jena 6, when he himself wasn't out there marching, but he did the PSA's last year on Anti Semitism?? What . . .

Is this a serious question? I hope not...

Go listen to Minority Report or something. This dude really just asked us why another man is cool though.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom