Why does Jay-Z think hes so cool?

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

seriously he has tons of money and does he even do any philanthropy? Hes the biggest "show off" ive ever seen.

make-it-stop.jpg

seriously son, do some research before u post.

why are you mad at the guy?

let him be..He is "That Dude" to many and he have accomplished a lot so with that said dude deserves to act/think the way he does.

Its not any of your business what he does with his money. If you ever succeed in life and make alot of money, you can do with it as you please.

hmmmmm let's see, all he has to do is pick up a microphone and say "it's ya boy" and the people go ballistic
roll.gif

with a further in depth look into this, i would say that most people would think the same if they could do that...

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Columbine??
laugh.gif
that line always made me laugh . . .
"I put dollas on mine . . . Ask Columbine"
He's basically saying . . . "I put dollars on mine, ask the white man" . . . When the Twin Towers dropped I was the first in line . . . Great, where were you when they was throwin brothas and sistas out of that #%#+% back onto the streets?? Then he had the nerve to mention the Jena 6, when he himself wasn't out there marching, but he did the PSA's last year on Anti Semitism?? What . . .

Get off his nuts, you talking like that grown man is obligated to do ANYTHING to benefit somebody else with his hard earned money.How much did yourbroke*!+@ donate? you stay coming in post pole jocking on somebody funboy.

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Columbine??
laugh.gif
He's basically saying . . . "I put dollars on mine, ask the white man" . . . When the Twin Towers dropped I was the first in line . . . Great, where were you when they was throwin brothas and sistas out of that #%#+% back onto the streets?? Then he had the nerve to mention the Jena 6, when he himself wasn't out there marching, but he did the PSA's last year on Anti Semitism?? What . . .

Get off his nuts, you talking like that grown man is obligated to do ANYTHING to benefit somebody else with his hard earned money.How much did your broke*!+@ donate? you stay coming in post pole jocking on somebody funboy.
This guy is MAD lol lol... oh men
laugh.gif

Get off his nuts, you talking like that grown man is obligated to do ANYTHING to benefit somebody else with his hard earned money.How much did your broke*!+@ donate? you stay coming in post pole jocking on somebody funboy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Columbine??
laugh.gif

This guy is MAD lol lol... oh men
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah this man be talking like he the chairman of the hip-hop committee

^dont get me wrong i think his music is great but i dont see him trying to fix anyting in the world like other musicians....he just talks about himself
Please do research before you say certain stuff
ohwell.gif

as a business owner myself all i'm going to say is giving money to charity is probably one of the best tax write off's

Yall _'s get SOOO emotional . . .

But anyway, yea Jay's fans love him a lot. I mean I should be the chairman of RNO, but hey . . . Everytime I turn on the TV its Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt,Madonna . . . You get my drift, that's goin out there way doin %%#@ for the kids in Africa, meanwhile we have rappers worth 3 4 5 hundred million dollarsand aint doin %%#@, I aint sayin he should be obligated to donate anything cause I'm sure he doesn't care about %%#@ like that but damn, I can'tsupport that %%#@, I wish Pac was alive, had he lived to make even 100 mill he would help HIS people . . . Donating to Columbine is cute, but what's hedoin in East Trenton?? That's just how I feel, with the little I have I deffinetly donate, if I were to guess I'd say more then the average dude my age. . . But I never asked anyone how much they themselves give back.

Especially in a business where to an extent, your selling your thoughts, if you're gonna be a Scruge McDuff atleast throw somethin in there for the !@!$+%*kids to learn from . . . Scholorships?? Some %%#@ . . . With the exception of Oprah, there hasn't been many blacks in America (or anywhere in the world)with as much influence as some of these rappers . . . Its not just Jay its a lot of dudes.

He's made something out of nothing.

He has one of THE prettiest chicks on his arm.

He's rich like $500+ million.

He owns his own record, clothing company.

He's a smart business man.

pimp.gif

seriously he has tons of money and does he even do any philanthropy? Hes the biggest "show off" ive ever seen.

4d225a9e5dcf6a8d622bfef9465416ec0e60c32.jpg

hov should buy you.

Why is it always Jay-Z though ? He donates .. he doesn't have to ... so what . It's a lot of other rappers that could be talked about ...
laugh.gif

And why does Jay THINK he's so cool ?

He doesn't .

He knows .

[h3][/h3]
Why does Jay-Z think hes so cool?
if your net worth was over 300 million, you were considered one of the best rappers off all time, and you was diggin out beyonce you would thinkyour pretty cool too.
nerd.gif

Face it yall, Ya'll @#$%'s playin basic ball
I'm on the block like I'm 8 feet tall
homie I'm in the drop with the AC on
Thats why the streets embrace me dog Im SO COOL

wow...this thread is trash...you really ain't got nothing else constructive to do? I can imagine a nerd at his comp *why does that darn Jay-Z characterthink he is SOOO cool*
mad.gif
mad.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom