Why does Jay-Z think hes so cool?

Stavin Harlem how can you criticize and overanalyze another mans contibutions?! Seriously the man has made numerous contributions and you are still hating andnitpicking about where he contributed!!! How can you talk when you haven't done even half as much?! Seriously who is anyone to criticize Jays contributionsand secondly why the hell do you care??

No **** ride, but he's pretty much the definition of cool. Honestly. I mean really, who can compete dollar for dollar and whip for whip....and don'tforget Beyonce...

yeah...he's pretty much The Cool.

No **** ride, but he's pretty much the definition of cool.
laugh.gif

Yo for the ppl arguing against him or for him why bother? Its clear ppl come in with a set opinion on the person and attacking or reasoning will not make adifference.

This thread would be better if YungMooly or Mickey Moss would comment in here there posts are always riddled with comedy

smokin.gif

Starvin Harlem...

How is that dude gonna talk about who does positive things for the people and the community when he spends 99% of every day tough talkin on the internet abouthow he a triple OG and asking for N's addresses so he can "teach them a lesson."

That's a whole lot of positivity.

*%#* outta here.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Stavin Harlem how can you criticize and overanalyze another mans contibutions?! Seriously the man has made numerous contributions and you are still hating and nitpicking about where he contributed!!! How can you talk when you haven't done even half as much?! Seriously who is anyone to criticize Jays contributions and secondly why the hell do you care??
and then has the nerve to call someone a stan, D rider etc.

Jay-Z is 38 and has hideous facial features....His nose is a monstrosity, his teeth are crooked, he has the Morgan Freeman freckles, gargantuan lips that lookdeformed.....

I mean Jay got the whips, the cribs, the jewels, the chick and everything...but put it like this...

How can you look up to a dude if it wasn't for the cash and fame wouldn't be getting *** or brain?

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Jay-Z is 38 and has hideous facial features....His nose is a monstrosity, his teeth are crooked, he has the Morgan Freeman freckles, gargantuan lips that look deformed.....

I mean Jay got the whips, the cribs, the jewels, the chick and everything...but put it like this...

How can you look up to a dude if it wasn't for the cash and fame wouldn't be getting$@$@ or brain?
what the hell, this man is actin like a broad. this is some ...i aint tryin to get banned or nothin, but this pretty.... Yag

How can you look up to a dude if it wasn't for the cash and fame wouldn't be getting$@$@ or brain?
what in Gawd's name are you sayin. are you a female? if you are, im sorry.

Rappers have social responsibility (to an extent). . . Yall love these dudes way to much, if you make 500 mill you should be doin somethin for the community,if you can donate to Columbine you can give back to the hood . . . If you can donate to the WTC, you can donate to the American embassies in Africa that hadterrorist attacks by the same group their claiming was behind 9/11, committed against them . . . Then otha homeboy (you know who you are) talkin, yet is playinon my phone soundin like Byrant Gumble . . . I pick it up and son is shook
laugh.gif
, funny dude.

I guess I'm the only one that's bothered by Paris Hilton being more worried about blacks in Africa then their very own decsendents here in America . .. That *$%% is sad. They aint even gotta do nothing in Africa, clean up these hoods, you 38, make a positive song or 2, dudes is ready to crown themselves thegreatest but turn around and complain about what critics say. TI is one dude that was deffinetly doin a lot in the hood, he's prolly goin away, who'sgonna fill in the void??

Jay-Z is 38 and has hideous facial features....His nose is a monstrosity, his teeth are crooked, he has the Morgan Freeman freckles, gargantuan lips that look deformed.....

How can you look up to a dude if it wasn't for the cash and fame wouldn't be getting*!%* or brain?

your gay straight up, worried about another dudes appearance.

Nay is an imbecile why do yall even acknowledge his opinion on anything. Ask him why Pac only died with 70K in the bank after making close to 30Mill when hewas alive.
Waiting on an entertainer to solve community problems is probably one of the most flawed mindsets, their in the business of entertaining notbeing humanitarians. Do you see white people waiting on Kid Rock to clean up their communities or speak on drug abuse. Only an idiot would put faith in arapper to clean up communities when 1) thats what a Mayor does 2) thats why they have outreach programs for 3) more personal responsibility is needed not justfunds. N....s stay with this handout mentality, what handout was MLK given... he fought for his, what about all these prominent Jews that basically run ourbusiness sector, their ancestors endured the Holocaust and look at how they've progressed as a people, they didn't sit around waiting for anothergroup/person to help them out.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

How can you look up to a dude if it wasn't for the cash and fame wouldn't be getting*!%* or brain?

your gay straight up, worried about another dudes appearance.

Nay is an imbecile why do yall even acknowledge his opinion on anything. Ask him why Pac only died with 70K in the bank after making close to 30Mill when he was alive.

Why when dudes make a good point otha ppl gotta switch da subject like that? if dude is an imbecile like you say and you dont acknowledge his opinion whyeven try to sideways ask him a quesstion about Pac of all ppl?

smokin.gif

BFA is a sucka . . . Don't aknowledge me . . . Ever. You're a coward.

You have the nerve to mention MLK, of course he wasn't given handouts, blacks didn't have the same rights when he was coming out as we supposidly donow . . . You talkin about Mayors
laugh.gif
search through history, what the !@@! mayors ever did #%%+ for black people??
laugh.gif
yea lets depend on the government . .. Rappers that make money by exploiting their community hold no responsibility . . . What am I thinkin. Doug E Fresh is a liar
"To teach the youth, is what rap intended"

What was he thinkin . . .

Nas is a fool . . .
"Rappers only talk about keys, you aint posion/
Think about the kids to mislead, with the poison"

Well atleast black people are very satisfied with their living conditions . . . The government is gonna hold us down . . . Lets wait another 100 years . . .Don't worry. The same government that's changing their MMS because it was clearly flawed . . . Yea . . . Listen to BFA.

wow this was a stupid thread.
1st off its his money
2nd he actually does do some good with his funds
3rd id feel pretty damn cool with that much money and a chick like beyonce alone not to mention all the ppl that dig his music
4th stupid post.

Nas is a fool . . .
"Rappers only talk about keys, you aint posion/
Think about the kids to mislead, with the poison"
this coming from a dude who called himself "Escobar"...

paris hilton dont care about no damn kids in africa... she doin that %%!* to balance out all them times she was caught wit coke...

And Ghost calls himself "Pretty Tony" . . . You know who that is?? (or was)

That Nas line came 5 years after os Escobar phase, but even so when Nas was calling himself Escobar, he had tracks like "Black Girl Lost", "If IRuled The World" and "Street Dreams" remix . . .
paris hilton dont care about no damn kids in africa... she doin that %%!* to balance out all them times she was caught wit coke...

But what are rappers who talk about coke in their rhymes doing to balance it out?? I'm not sure whats in her heart, nor do I care too much,because those she's setting the example for prolly won't even follow in her direction, but atleast she's making an effort, whatever her motives maybe . . .

IM Just saying he prob has alot of STDs from superhead and alot of vixens....he can buy alot of things but he cant buy his health bc hes also obese and beingfat is the worst thing in the world

Didn't any of you see Jay on TV in Africa carrying buckets of water to the villiage and stuff? And he gave them some money for their school or somethinglike that. But this is basically the same argument that comes up about Michael Jordan and how he doesn't do enough. These athletes and rappers don'thave any obligation to give back to anyone. They worked hard for their money and can do whatever the hell they want with it. Sure, it would be great to seethem give things back and present a more positive image to those who look up to them but they don't have to do anything. Instead of waiting for someoneelse to help pave your way, pick up a book or something.

What the hell type of logic is the original poster trying to use? He shows off a lot of money but doesn't donate a lot (which isn't even true), sohe's not cool?

He has half a billion dollars, Beyonce, stability in everything he does and owns, lyricism for days, and even sets trends in both urban and suburban culture.

Back
Top Bottom