Why don't sportcasters keep it real about Lebron?

LOL@ dudes here thinking "first step" is really the most important facet of the game... having said that bron's first step is one of the best out of anyone at 6'9 260lb

deal with it

LOL@ dudes here thinking "first step" is really the most important facet of the game... having said that bron's first step is one of the best out of anyone at 6'9 260lb

deal with it

Lebron could not get to the basket in the 4th and since he has no jumper the heat were struggling.

Heat had to bring in Wade to get awarded with free throws like he always does.

Lebron could not get to the basket in the 4th and since he has no jumper the heat were struggling.

Heat had to bring in Wade to get awarded with free throws like he always does.

laugh.gif
they was givin him the shot and layin off Bron, therefore it was harder to get to the rim,
laugh.gif
, homie had a bad shootin game, some days he's on some days he's not, but when he's on, he is unstoppable, it is wat it is, cant breakdown dudes whole game off of one bad game, lets be real

laugh.gif
they was givin him the shot and layin off Bron, therefore it was harder to get to the rim,
laugh.gif
, homie had a bad shootin game, some days he's on some days he's not, but when he's on, he is unstoppable, it is wat it is, cant breakdown dudes whole game off of one bad game, lets be real

Originally Posted by CP1708

We're thru 3 quarters of this NBA playoff game, Lebron hasn't hit a shot outside 2 feet.......

Zero.

But nobody talks about it. 
30t6p3b.gif
He's allowed to travel more than anyone in the history of the NBA (Jordan, Iverson have nothing on him). He is always "fouled". LeBron James nut-riders are laughable

Originally Posted by CP1708

We're thru 3 quarters of this NBA playoff game, Lebron hasn't hit a shot outside 2 feet.......

Zero.

But nobody talks about it. 
30t6p3b.gif
He's allowed to travel more than anyone in the history of the NBA (Jordan, Iverson have nothing on him). He is always "fouled". LeBron James nut-riders are laughable

Originally Posted by luxurious24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been breaking down dude's game since he been in the league bro.

This discussion is prompted because Lebron James is compared to greats like Michael, Kobe, etc. and what not. This thread isn't comparing him to other 6-9 250 players. I'm not even going to act high and mighty. That's not the point. The real problem with Lebron is that he's makes majority of his points throughout the game because he hits a lot of undependable shots. Fastbreak points, pull up 3s. fadeaway jumpers (when he's on), alley oops, fts...mixed in with some nice buckets here and there. A few more of those and he would have got 26-28 points today. But he doesn't really know how to score dependable shots. If he had a quick first step, it would allow him to get the shots off without interference...which is why YES! I believe for a perimeter player, your first step is the most important attribute in your game unless you can shoot the lights out. Lebron doesn't have one.   

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been breaking down dude's game since he been in the league bro.

This discussion is prompted because Lebron James is compared to greats like Michael, Kobe, etc. and what not. This thread isn't comparing him to other 6-9 250 players. I'm not even going to act high and mighty. That's not the point. The real problem with Lebron is that he's makes majority of his points throughout the game because he hits a lot of undependable shots. Fastbreak points, pull up 3s. fadeaway jumpers (when he's on), alley oops, fts...mixed in with some nice buckets here and there. A few more of those and he would have got 26-28 points today. But he doesn't really know how to score dependable shots. If he had a quick first step, it would allow him to get the shots off without interference...which is why YES! I believe for a perimeter player, your first step is the most important attribute in your game unless you can shoot the lights out. Lebron doesn't have one.   

Originally Posted by airblaster503

OP is right, Lebron can't create on his own. You dudes want to talk about his power and speed and hops, but he still can't go one on one, every drive depends on him getting a screen.

Can someone post the isolation numbers again for ole boy?
roll.gif
CP, I'll make sure to post something about Kobe being a garbage shooter next time he goes 10-30. Since to you one game is a representative sample of a player's career
laugh.gif

OP is right, Lebron can't create on his own. You dudes want to talk about his power and speed and hops, but he still can't go one on one, every drive depends on him getting a screen.

roll.gif
CP, I'll make sure to post something about Kobe being a garbage shooter next time he goes 10-30. Since to you one game is a representative sample of a player's career
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Post whatever you want, Kobe can actually make jumpers.  Even in off games, he'll make some. 

Anyone see Wade finish the game with Lebron 40 feet away from the rim, standin over near mid court. 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Post whatever you want, Kobe can actually make jumpers.  Even in off games, he'll make some. 

Anyone see Wade finish the game with Lebron 40 feet away from the rim, standin over near mid court. 
nerd.gif

43 minutes

0 shots made outside 2 feet.

playoff game

40 feet away from the ball in crunch time

#socalledbestplayerinthegame

pimp.gif

Bosh made jumpers.  Wade did.  Big Z did.  Bibby did. 
wink.gif

43 minutes

0 shots made outside 2 feet.

playoff game

40 feet away from the ball in crunch time

#socalledbestplayerinthegame

pimp.gif

Bosh made jumpers.  Wade did.  Big Z did.  Bibby did. 
wink.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Why do people rush to bring up Kobe in LeBron and vice versa in these types of threads? 
eyes.gif

Kobe is no saint in basketball either hell i'll go as far to say Kobe throws up more bad shots than LeBron does. It's just the point that LeBron has major holes in his offensive game yet he's looked at like he's the greatest player of all time.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Why do people rush to bring up Kobe in LeBron and vice versa in these types of threads? 
eyes.gif

Kobe is no saint in basketball either hell i'll go as far to say Kobe throws up more bad shots than LeBron does. It's just the point that LeBron has major holes in his offensive game yet he's looked at like he's the greatest player of all time.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

^ Dude, you making ya self look bad fam. You aint even gotta say I'm right. Just tip ya hat and be like Lebron will continue to work on his game.

It's not about Lebron shooting bad. Lebron could have went 10-14 and would have still said the same thing.

Like I said, had a jumper gone down, a couple more fastbreak points and a pull up three and dude would have shot 7-14 from the floor with 28 points. A good efficient game. But it's the problem in which he scores like that. It's undependable. If he isn't on (like my argument with him being a rythm undependable scorer)...he has bad nights. He scores like a player who is a 2nd option...yet he gets 1st option love. That's the beef.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

^ Dude, you making ya self look bad fam. You aint even gotta say I'm right. Just tip ya hat and be like Lebron will continue to work on his game.

It's not about Lebron shooting bad. Lebron could have went 10-14 and would have still said the same thing.

Like I said, had a jumper gone down, a couple more fastbreak points and a pull up three and dude would have shot 7-14 from the floor with 28 points. A good efficient game. But it's the problem in which he scores like that. It's undependable. If he isn't on (like my argument with him being a rythm undependable scorer)...he has bad nights. He scores like a player who is a 2nd option...yet he gets 1st option love. That's the beef.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They were doing the same with Wade but wade got to the basket cause he actually has a legit first step and can kick players to create space.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They were doing the same with Wade but wade got to the basket cause he actually has a legit first step and can kick players to create space.

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And a crossover, and a euro-step, and a step-back, and a spinmove.

Back
Top Bottom