Why don't sportcasters keep it real about Lebron?

Originally Posted by atlballa15

The hate for Lebron is unreal. I mean, who is a more dominant player than Lebron these days?
I wouldn't say more dominant, but some players on par are Derrick Rose and Dwight Howard.

The hate for Lebron is unreal. I mean, who is a more dominant player than Lebron these days?
I wouldn't say more dominant, but some players on par are Derrick Rose and Dwight Howard.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Derrick Rose. And Kobe.

alien.gif

Derrick Rose. And Kobe.
%%+%$
roll.gif

Rose and Kobe are not more dominant and clearly not as eff

Derrick Rose. And Kobe.
%%+%$
roll.gif

Rose and Kobe are not more dominant and clearly not as eff

LeBron 10-19 against the 8th best defensive team in the league with Wade's off night.

But you won't see OP/CP give him any credit for it.

LeBron 10-19 against the 8th best defensive team in the league with Wade's off night.

But you won't see OP/CP give him any credit for it.

LeBron is a chump. Minus his basketball iq, unselfishness, passing ability, otherworldly athleticism, league leading PER, ability to score in every which way, ability to carry crappy teammates in a godforsaken dump of a hellhole.. he's nothing.

LeBron is a chump. Minus his basketball iq, unselfishness, passing ability, otherworldly athleticism, league leading PER, ability to score in every which way, ability to carry crappy teammates in a godforsaken dump of a hellhole.. he's nothing.

OP is right, not to mention that the NBA needed someone to hype and pass the torch too after MJ. This was around the time of the Kobe Colorado incident.
Is it me or the HEAT's offensive game plan is just to CRY and COMPLAIN about foul calls.

OP is right, not to mention that the NBA needed someone to hype and pass the torch too after MJ. This was around the time of the Kobe Colorado incident.
Is it me or the HEAT's offensive game plan is just to CRY and COMPLAIN about foul calls.

The heat plan to cry about foul calls... I'm sorry no one else in the league does that right.

I guess that was Lebron who called the ref a derogatory name while crying all the way to the bench... stop it. If you don't like the player fine but all this hate for a super star and two time mvp is just dumb.

The heat plan to cry about foul calls... I'm sorry no one else in the league does that right.

I guess that was Lebron who called the ref a derogatory name while crying all the way to the bench... stop it. If you don't like the player fine but all this hate for a super star and two time mvp is just dumb.

Back
Top Bottom