why is DWade on JB?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Well after Jordan, there was always the search for the "next Jordan" the centerpiece to lead the brand into the future.  They actually thought Melo would be it, since Nike signed Lebron, but with various legal/image problems, not to mention a lack of marketability, JB went to look for another spokesperson. 
Thats where CP3 came into the picture.  He was one of the hottest point guards, and already gained alot of notoriety from stories like his 61 pt highschool game in honor of his grandfather. 

So with CP3, we have Melo knocked down a notch, and CP3 becomes the main JB athlete.  Thats why they pushed the 23 with him so hard.  The intention was always for the successor of Mike (supposedly CP3) to take over the "Jordan line". Enter Dwade.

Wade's always been the player that JB coveted.  So now in JB's eyes... Wade = Jordan.  Jordan 2010 = Dwade 1.  

Well lets hope D Wade 2 is better then D Wade 1. Hope he brings some old flavor soon.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by cortes21

D wade is a great player thats why..

if hes a great hes not very smart. if he had any brains he wouldnt have signed with jordan brand. how many good sig lines do jordan brand put out? exactly.  

michael jordan is considered the greatest basketball player ever. the air jordan is the most famous basketball sneaker ever.

dwyane wade is the official replacement for michael jordan to continue the air jordan after years of the role being vacant.

yea man, wade must be an idiot. what was he thinking getting to actually fill the shoes of his hero . . .

can we atleast wait n see what his sig shoe look like before we jump to conclusions

The question is why wouldn't he want to go to Jordan brand... And he will get his own shoe just give it time

i mean why wouldn't Jordan pick him up, he's an elite player and I'm sure it was easy to convince him to stop wearing converse(which i think Nike just stuck him with the converse brand to try and bring awareness to their basketball line after they bought them).  Yeah Melo and CP3 could hold it down but why wouldn't you add another star? If they could get LeBron, D. Howard amd KG they probably would.  And the shoes from the commercial are the disgusting 2010's, but it seems like right now Wade just wears whatever he wants from the line. 

I think he was a good pick up
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Back
Top Bottom